Midgard Serpent runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
How far does he get?

1.Batman
2.Spider-Man
3.Black Tarantula
4.Thing
5.Vision
6.Classic Sasquatch
7.Kurse
8.Raging Hulk
9.Thanos

llagrok
Kurse below Hulk, rofl.

I think it could make it to Thanos actually.

golem370
A raging Hulk has more strength then Kurse he fought Super-Adaptoid who had the combined powers of 100 heros. He took on Iron Man,Immortal Hercules,Wonder Man and Namor

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
A raging Hulk has more strength then Kurse he fought Super-Adaptoid who had the combined powers of 100 heros. He took on Iron Man,Immortal Hercules,Wonder Man and Namor

Kurse is far, far, far, far more durable than Hulk.

teh_perfection
Up to Thanos and died.

But I don't know who Kurse is.

golem370
Originally posted by llagrok
Kurse is far, far, far, far more durable than Hulk.

Not likely Hulk has ton or durability. Even if he was Hulk is stronger which counteracts his durability.

llagrok
Not likely Hulk has ton or durability. Even if he was Hulk is stronger which counteracts his durability.

For someone who has Kurse in his sig, you sure know little about him. Don't you hang out at immortalthor all day?

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok
For someone who has Kurse in his sig, you sure know little about him. Don't you hang out at immortalthor all day? Oh hush,Mindless hulk(mind you it was said he was dying,I believe not sure though)Stalemated an extremely strong/powerful/durable lineup of avengers for a couple days and fell only cause of his seperation with banner,thats a dying hulk.

guy222
How far does he get?

1.Batman
2.Spider-Man
3.Black Tarantula
4.Thing
5.Vision
6.Classic Sasquatch
7.Kurse
8.Raging Hulk
9.Thanos

7 or 8

llagrok
Originally posted by strengthkills
Oh hush,Mindless hulk(mind you it was said he was dying,I believe not sure though)Stalemated an extremely strong/powerful/durable lineup of avengers for a couple days and fell only cause of his seperation with banner,thats a dying hulk.

He wasn't able to kill anyone of them?

guy222
7 or 8

Bouboumaster
Like Guy said

Mindset
Stops at Batman

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Up to Thanos and died.

But I don't know who Kurse is. i will tell you off hand-

-ok, he started out as a dark elf named algrim the strong from one of the nine worlds of asgard(starts with an s but i don't want to mess it up)and he is really big, like 8 feet tall.

-his king malikith tricks him into wanting to kick the shit out of thor and gives him a black suit of armour with his enchantments.

-while they fight, malikith opens a a trap door under algrim/thor into a lava pool.

-thor can fly so only algrim falls in, but he can't be killed by anything but
cold iron(steel), lava being hot and impure couldn't kill him.
plus he was wearing powerful black armour.

-after he gets out, he is all mad and wants to kill thor because he blames him for the lava dip. he kills anybody in asgard who looks like thor even in the slightest.

-then the stupid beyonder amps his strength x2, gives him a better suit of armour that grows with him and transports him to face thor,
now known as kurse he kills earth people that resemble thor.

-thor shows up wearing his strength doubling belt is a match him.

-the beyonder decides to further double his strength again(now x4 the strength of thor)

-thor gets beaten badly but he informs kurse that it was malikith that tricked him into the lava pit and made him go crazy in the first place

-malikith gets killed by kurse and looses his mean streak.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i will tell you off hand-

-ok, he started out as a dark elf named algrim the strong from one of the nine worlds of asgard(starts with an s but i don't want to mess it up)

Svartelfheim

zeel

hulk would really ware him it down by ther time it made it to thanos ..thanos is to smart he had a plan to kill the serpent before it made it to him.

zeel
Originally posted by Mindset
Stops at Batman

Bats will need alot of prep time but mabey.

guy222
still 7 or 8

joesha28
Makes it to Thanos

Enyalus
I think he makes it to Thanos, too.

AlmightyKfish
Makes it Thanos.

janus77
dies at Hulk, no way past Hulk.

Harbinger
Stops at Kurse.

Priest
Originally posted by Mindset
Stops at Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.