What's up with these edit and delete rules?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Locard
So we have only 15 minutes to edit our posts?

after that we must contact an admin to edit them ? -_-

too bad. this is what i think of your rule

thumb down

as many other people here, english is not my native language. sometimes i need to fix my grammar several times, because i cant find the right words to translate my thoughts to english. oh whatever, this rule difficults not only that, but the whole posting experience , and you know it. (I know you wont do nothing about this problem, but i had to say it )

btw, i cant even delete my posts when i accidentally double post, is that a non written rule or something? "you dont have permission ..." im currently being forced to post spammy smilies in all my dps

Tattoo
Originally posted by Locard
So we have only 15 minutes to edit our posts?

after that we must contact an admin to edit them ? -_-

too bad. this is what i think of your rule

thumb down

as many other people here, english is not my native language. sometimes i need to fix my grammar several times, because i cant find the right words to translate my thoughts to english. oh whatever, this rule difficults not only that, but the whole posting experience , and you know it. (I know you wont do nothing about this problem, but i had to say it )

btw, i cant even delete my posts when i accidentally double post, is that a non written rule or something? "you dont have permission ..." im currently being forced to post spammy smilies in all my dps

1. Don't post your message until you are sure that your grammar is correct and it's exactly what you want to be saying. No one forced you to submit the wrong thing in the first place.

2. Just try not to double post. ermm You can post those spammy smilies in the second post or you can say what happened and explain you double posted on accident, no one is going to string you up by your toes for double posting on accident.

Raz
You will only get a double post, if your second message is not the same as the first one.

There is a built-in checker for dupe posting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.