Why Does It Matter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasonowens4200
why does it matter how many threads are opened and why does it matter if they talk about the samething but open a new one to do it people get a life is it your website than quit complaining maybe they have something better to say than one that is opened and want others to see it instead in being on page 53 and the 57 reply on the page

The Phantom
-_- I love it when I get bashed at for doing what I'm told to do by the mod. Listen kid, your not giving yourself a good rep here. Btw, reported this thread to be closed too.

The Phantom
Someone please post here... I'm getting enough shit from PMs with this guy, and usually if I get some support for what I did they eventually stop.

chillmeistergen
Jason Owens, you're a mug.

Unicor777
Originally posted by The Phantom
-_- I love it when I get bashed at for doing what I'm told to do by the mod. Listen kid, your not giving yourself a good rep here. Btw, reported this thread to be closed too.

Damn it. Now I figured out... how could I have missed that? YOu are helping the mods.... You are doing a great and impoirtant job, and that makes you feel important. Tell me something Phantom, why is that telling people that they are wrong makes you feel so good? Because you sound excited everytime when retoriate: " Reported to be closed" You could simply report the thread to be closed without commneting much. Or that way you are missing something...

ndfreak
dont worry about it this is just some guy who probably got his account taken away from him awhle ago for opening to many damn threads. Control your emotions and feelings, only then can you stop the dark lord.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Unicor777
Damn it. Now I figured out... how could I have missed that? YOu are helping the mods.... You are doing a great and impoirtant job, and that makes you feel important. Tell me something Phantom, why is that telling people that they are wrong makes you feel so good? Because you sound excited everytime when retoriate: " Reported to be closed" You could simply report the thread to be closed without commneting much. Or that way you are missing something... Sigh. You're still pissed I closed your social thread. God dammit I do it for the forum, not for my own sake. Ok, I do do it for my own sake, so I don't have to go through pages to find stuff because there are a shitload of duplicate threads. If you want, I wont say it anymore. Sure I tell them they did something wrong, but I also tell them what needs to be done the next time so they don't do it again. AND YOU CAN'T HEAR HOW I SAY THINGS ON THE COMPUTER FOR THE LAST ****ING TIME!

Btw, if I was offered the job as mod, I wouldn't take it, as I have said many times.

Oh, and I knew you would try and get my for this. I saw it coming. Stop being sore about me reporting your thread. People, you need to understand this. I DON'T CLOSE YOUR THREAD! THE MOD DOES! And once more, Rogue has asked me personally (as well a few others) to report threads for they reasons they need to be reported because he can't be on all the time and it makes it easier for him.

Unicor777
Even the small hopes that you might eventually get what I tried to pass fade away. I'm not saying that you should not have "the best interest of the site", but what I say
is a more matters of principle, and people should not foster such behavir. What is not healty for you and the others as well.

The social thread has nothing to do, at least very little to do. But I can see that perhaps thats part of your nature that you are trying to hide, to look good in the eyes of the superiors.

But, never mind my comments, just go for it smart boy

The Phantom
Even the small hopes that you might eventually get what I tried to pass fade away. I'm not saying that you should not have "the best interest of the site", but what I say
is a more matters of principle, and people should not foster such behavir. What is not healty for you and the others as well.

The social thread has nothing to do, at least very little to do. But I can see that perhaps thats part of your nature that you are trying to hide, to look good in the eyes of the superiors.

But, never mind my comments, just go for it smart boy Sigh. I do not wish to look good for anyone. It is a completely healthy thing. Sheesh. I have a feeling you guys just really want me go. Here. Go to someone high up. Tell them what I have been doing. Tell them you want me gone for it. Listen (as you put it) to them laugh in your face and go on with their lives, as I do. And the social thread does have something to do with it, because you started hating me since then.

Unicor777
Sigh. I do not wish to look good for anyone. It is a completely healthy thing. Sheesh. I have a feeling you guys just really want me go. Here. Go to someone high up. Tell them what I have been doing. Tell them you want me gone for it. Listen (as you put it) to them laugh in your face and go on with their lives, as I do.

Well I can not do all those things, its your job to do that, at least you said it your self.

And the social thread does have something to do with it, because you started hating me since then.

I don't hate you!! I noticed something in your behaviour that I don't like, and I'm just trying to show you how bad it is, still thinking that there is the smallest hope that you change the "modus operandi"

The Phantom
Well I can not do all those things, its your job to do that, at least you said it your self.

I don't hate you!! I noticed something in your behaviour that I don't like, and I'm just trying to show you how bad it is, still thinking that there is the smallest hope that you change the "modus operandi" And on it goes. Rogue has asked me to do it, but never said others couldn't. I never said I have to do it all by myself. I encourage others to report. So yes, you can do it. I never said such thing so don't put your words in my mouth. And there is nothing wrong with my behavior. I come on here every now and then for a while, see threads that don't need to be here, report them, then go on discussing things then sign off and this continues several times, like always.

Unicor777
I will leave you saying the last words on this issue

The Phantom
Ah screw it. I quit helping the HP forum. I quit being here all together. I'm just going to go the other forums on KMC and enjoy them instead. If anyone needs me, PM me. But I'm done. I hope the Harry Potter Forums holds up great. And trust me, I'll be peeking in to see if it does. Btw, the new book coming out, get ready for hell here. I'm sorry Rogue, but I'm done.

Unicor777
How humble and admaring thing to do. I'm really touched. So its working, there is hope other wise I wouldn't be wasting my time

The Phantom
How humble and admaring thing to do. I'm really touched. So its working, there is hope other wise I wouldn't be wasting my time Don't make yourself all high and mighty here and helping me. I'm doing this to teach you a lesson. You will hear about this badly on your terms. Enjoy it.

ndfreak
Jesus talk about off topic. no offense to either of you but please shut up for your own good. without phantom here we would have a huge backup of threads that are the 50th copies of other threads. you 2 are bickering and should both go lie down on your bed and take an advil. i like both of you but please just shut up.

Unicor777
so you are faking a victim now, hoping to get the simpathy of everyone around, ppl to feel sorry for you. In absence of a good solution decided to leave, ppl will miss you and blame Unicor for that. so sneaky. I should have realized that earlier, but sometimes I fail seeing behind the curtains . Go a head enjoy the attention

chillmeistergen
Unicor, you're such a fvcking hypocrite. You were just in the other thread telling me not to insult people. I think you ought to get a grip, you self righteous annoyance.

Unicor777
...and you continue insulting and using bad language...

The Phantom
so you are faking a victim now, hoping to get the simpathy of everyone around, ppl to feel sorry for you. In absence of a good solution decided to leave, ppl will miss you and blame Unicor for that. so sneaky. I should have realized that earlier, but sometimes I fail seeing behind the curtains . Go a head enjoy the attention Why do you constantly think I'm seeking attention? Just because you like to believe I am, doesn't mean I am. I don't want attention. I don't like it. I suppose people would say that's hypocritical because I'm a thespian but still, I only do that because I enjoy it, not for the attention. Get over yourself, got it? Good bye. I'll be back sooner or later.

chillmeistergen
Hypocritical again, you're having a go at someone for behaving in an authoritarian manner. Yet you have a go about my language. EDIT: Directed at Unicor.

Unicor777
the objective miss passes the perspective. But the funny thing here is that I was discussing principles and you ppl get very defencive. It says a lot

chillmeistergen
Your principles, ever thought that they differ?

The Phantom
the objective miss passes the perspective. But the funny thing here is that I was discussing principles and you ppl get very defencive. It says a lot Thought you ought to know, you're very poor at manipulating conversations to the way you want. Because that is exactly what your trying to do.

Unicor777
I though you said that you are leaving? Or you left to call for reinforcement? Ck..ck..ck..

As I said ppl don't get so defencive for nothing.

jasonowens4200
now this is pretty funny see what i started

chillmeistergen
I'm defensive because you're a flagrant hypocrite, in nearly every post I've seen you make, in this thread and the other one.

The Phantom
I though you said that you are leaving? Or you left to call for reinforcement? Ck..ck..ck..

As I said ppl don't get so defencive for nothing. Sigh. You fail. And yes, I am leaving. The previous post of mind start with "Thought you ought to know" for a reason, because I felt it needed to be said. And this post I feel needs to be said to defend myself. And people get defensive when they are attacked. And now your going to ask, well, if your gone, why did you post. As I said, I was going to pop in once in a while. This is once in a while.

Unicor777
Sorry I failed to realize that "once in a while" means two seconds after. But again, as your friend will tell you (and I'm sure you follow the polite exchange of opinions in the other thread) language barias can be difficult.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, because barias isn't a word.

ndfreak
whew i cant wait till this thread is closed!!! YAY!!!

jasonowens4200
why is everyone so ANAL in here relax its just a website

ndfreak
tee hee! he said anal... I can relax when i feel like it. but useless threads take up space and its better to get them out of the way.

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Try reading these once in a while.

Duplicate threads are very clearly stated as being against the rules.

So yes, duplicate threads are going to get closed. As are off-topic threads.

And if anyone wants to complain that I'm sounding like a mod, that would be because I am a mod.

The Phantom
I'm back. I'm not further annoyed with this place.

>.< Rogue you missed this thread when you were on!

danielle marie.
When I was new, I had these same questions. I also disliked Phantom, as most of you do. But I grew out of that. Phantom really does keep this forum running smoothly, and however much you dislike him, he's a good person. Without him here to help, this forum would fail miserably. He really is helpful, if you would just be nice.

Just thought I'd point that out.

The Phantom
Originally posted by danielle marie.
When I was new, I had these same questions. I also disliked Phantom, as most of you do. But I grew out of that. Phantom really does keep this forum running smoothly, and however much you dislike him, he's a good person. Without him here to help, this forum would fail miserably. He really is helpful, if you would just be nice.

Just thought I'd point that out. Eh. We had our own reasons to fight though...

Oh, and Uni, just to answer a question you asked earlier, what feeling I get from reporting people that I like so much? I like the feeling of how I get abused each time in PMs or in threads from the person... Oh god now I made it seem like I like S&M...

danielle marie.
Eh. We had our own reasons to fight though...

True. But that still gave me no right to bash/flame/etc. I was a b**** when I joined. I don't think you can deny that. But I've grown out of it, like I said.

I hope the thread started grows out of it too.

The Phantom
What am I suppose to say to this? Umm.... awkward silence... EXIT! Stage.... crap....

danielle marie.
Yeah. I admit it too...

But anyway, like I said. If you would just listen, most of the stuff Phantom says makes sense. And just as an after-thought, it's okay to admit you're wrong. I did.

The Phantom
Also, to those who think I have a problem, like I"m on here too much and catching people doing shit that shouldn't be done. Liven up. It really doesn't take much of my time to simply click report and type in my reason. And guess what? God granted you the report button too.

Oh, and it's read so you should enjoy pressing the red button. "I wanna press da button".

danielle marie.
Another thought on the matter: If there are a lot of replies to a thread, like the Umbridge thread, for instance, it's better to let the thread with the most replies stay. I'm pretty sure there's been more than one Umbridge thread at one point or another, and the Official one we have now serves it's purpose, so we don't really need 500 more clogging the forum.

Sorry if that made no sense whatsoever.

~KoK!~
True. But that still gave me no right to bash/flame/etc. I was a b**** when I joined. I don't think you can deny that. But I've grown out of it, like I said.

I hope the thread started grows out of it too. Was?

danielle marie.
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Was?

Yes. Now I'm more of a stubborn, doesn't like assholes kind of person.

The Phantom
Some things never change...

~KoK!~
Yes. Now I'm more of a stubborn, doesn't like assholes kind of person. Ironic, because that, in turn, makes you an *******. Heh. Life is funny like that.Originally posted by The Phantom
Some things never change... Some things don't NEED to change.

danielle marie.
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Ironic, because that, in turn, makes you an *******. Heh. Life is funny like that. Some things don't NEED to change.

If you say so.

Ironically, I actually agree with you about that.

~KoK!~
If you say so.

Ironically, I actually agree with you about that. I fail to see any irony in that situation. Unless you're one of those unenlightened few who can't put aside dislike to realize when someone is correct, it's not ironic in the slightest to agree with one whom you dislike.

The Phantom
Oh why can't we all just get along.

danielle marie.
It's ironic because I don't think I've ever agreed with you about anything, and it just seems unlikely that I'd start now.

I'd love to just get along with everyone, by the way, Phantom. Just so you know.

~KoK!~
Oh why can't we all just get along. Because getting along is boring and uninteresting.Originally posted by danielle marie.
It's ironic because I don't think I've ever agreed with you about anything, and it just seems unlikely that I'd start now. No, that's just a change of pace. It's not ironic in the slightest.

danielle marie.
If you say so. I personally don't want to argue about the irony of a situation.

~KoK!~
If you say so. I personally don't want to argue about the irony of a situation. Or lack thereof.

It's threads like these that remind me of Shakoon. Anyone remember him?

The Phantom
Yes. Another one who had a problem with how things work...

Unicor777
strange enough this thread was not closed

RoguePw25
I was meaning to close this thread but wen to bed and totally forgot. Anyhoo, I wanted to properly address a few things:

Jasonowens4200 Threads like this get closed because they are completely off topic and have nothing to do with Harry Potter, whatsoever. So please, don't start topics like this again. Before you do start a thread, use the SEARCH function to see if a thread already exists on it.

Phantom: Don't let anyone here stop you from enjoying the forums. I really appreciate you reporting threads to me, its a great help. So don't let anyone say anything to you that might discourage you. I appreciate it.

Unicor777: There is nothing wrong with commenting when reporting a thread. Many times, newbies need to be told about the SEARCH feature or linked to the already exisiting thread. That's what Phantom does and that's perfectly fine. I don't get why you had to start bashing him. All in all, I'm real disappionted in you Uni.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.