Fiend Murai Vs Night Terror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
http://souldestiny.free.fr/persossc/nightterror.jpg

K5ejOiAJG8s

The two most powerful blades in the universe battle for supremacy.

The Dark Dragon Blade, It is an evil blade that has been sealed away by the Hayabusa Ninja Clan. It was carved out of the bones of an evil Dark Dragon, and legend has it that if the seal guarding it is ever broken, the sword will absorb all of the evil and suffering of the world, granting its owner great power, in exchange for them becoming evil Chaos brings out its hellish power.

yXvLYBis-Y0

Soul Edge was originally created by human hands. At first, it was just an ordinary sword, but after being bathed in blood and hatred countless times, the sword turned into a demonic weapon and gained a wicked soul called Inferno. Those without strong wills are unable to escape the curse of its evil powers, as its spirit invades the mind like a parasite and drives its wielder mad. Its single eye burns fiercely with the regret of lost souls, but its blade shines with an icy gleam. It is evil to its very core.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/58/Souledge.jpg

Both Blades are at the zentih of their powers, which blade dominates?

FortressXRuler
Aewsome intro, but I can't watch the video for some reason. But I don't have that much info on Murai's abilities. What can he do besides weilding the DDB?

Sandai Kitetsu
Murai at baseline is a master shinobi, and has mastered all forms of ninjitsu. While wielding the blade, he is granted with several supernatural abilities such as:

-Teleportation
-He can conjur shuriken
-He can summon the spirit of The Dark Dragon
-Distentegrate his opponents

And, that's it.

FortressXRuler
Close figght, but I say NT.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Close figght, but I say NT.
Why?

FortressXRuler
Here's why
-Murai gets some hits on NT, NT is going to slap him back, probably harder.
-NT can just block the shuriken
-The power of SE is equally as strong.
-Disentigration is getting overrated.

By the way, do you know about Soul Embrace? Sounds so friggin cool.

Superboy Prime
Here's why
-Murai gets some hits on NT, NT is going to slap him back, probably harder.
-NT can just block the shuriken
-The power of SE is equally as strong.
-Disentigration is getting overrated.

By the way, do you know about Soul Embrace? Sounds so friggin cool.

- I am not certain about this, but I think if Murai managed to hit NT with the DDB NT would get desintegrated.
- True. They can still be useful though. Distracting even.
- IMO it's not proven they are equally strong.
- How is desintegrationg overrated?

BTW nice intro emoemuashtar

FortressXRuler
In all types of Media and Entertainment, someone is given some sort of disentigration power.

Superboy Prime
In all types of Media and Entertainment, someone is given some sort of disentigration power.

So because of that we are to discard desintegration?

FortressXRuler
Disentigration is like being invincible. Exept for the whole ultimate power.

Superboy Prime
Disentigration is like being invincible. Exept for the whole ultimate power.

No it is not. How does that equate to being invincible? It has no effect on the user's durability. It does grant a high level of offensive power, but it does not make anyone invincible. Perhaps you don't know how Murai's desintegration works. Allow me to find the youtube vid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K5ejOiAJG8s

FortressXRuler
How long will that take.

Superboy Prime
Not long.

Guilty Gear
I would say Murai as the Devil Incarnate would draw with Nightmare with the completed Soul Edge. They are both demonic blades of immense power and they are about equal in power at their max, in my opinion.

However Night Terror is the combination of both the completed Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, and the SC rivals the evil blade's power. I would say Night Terror wins, and he basically created the Chaos - Spiritual realm which is a dimension itself. If only there was a being who posseses the powers of both the Dark Dragon Blade and the True Dragon Sword then this would be one hell of a fight.

FortressXRuler
Do you know about Soul Embrace?

Guilty Gear
No, what is it?

FortressXRuler
Hold on. Noone answer this for me.

FortressXRuler
OK, here it is!
Shortly after Siegfried's mind was freed from the grasp of Soul Edge, he set both swords silent when he pierced Soul Edge with the sacred sword, Soul Calibur. As the evil blade screamed, tentacles grew from the flesh of the blade to entwine the Holy Sword that impaled it, sealing both in place and forming the Soul Embrace, which Siegried took. He currently holds it, but does not use it, preferring to use his sword Requiem. Zasalamel uses its power to achieve his death, but it could have (or possibly has) created Night Terror, because Soul Calibur was made from a purified fragment of Soul Edge, and as such, wields the complete Soul Edge. Apparently, after Zasalamel's failed attempt, the swords became separated once more and returned to their previous stages.

Note that officially "Soul Embrace" is the name of the current state of both swords, not a new weapon. "Soul Embrace" is also the name of the artwork, and story-wise, this state was known as "Embrace of Souls".

It can be theorized that Soul Embrace (being the complete Soul Edge) can return Soul Edge to its former self when it was truly complete, since Soul Calibur can be tainted. But something worth mentioning is that the Soul Embrace is actually not truly complete, since there exists many fragments in the world (including the living Charade and Astaroth), and even another blade (Cervantes's Soul Edge).

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
I would say Murai as the Devil Incarnate would draw with Nightmare with the completed Soul Edge. They are both demonic blades of immense power and they are about equal in power at their max, in my opinion.

However Night Terror is the combination of both the completed Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, and the SC rivals the evil blade's power. I would say Night Terror wins, and he basically created the Chaos - Spiritual realm which is a dimension itself. If only there was a being who posseses the powers of both the Dark Dragon Blade and the True Dragon Sword then this would be one hell of a fight.

So NT transports/teleports Murai into the Chaos realm...Murai just teleports himself back.

What's stopping Murai from desintegrating NT?

You haven't given one single way for NT to win this. You have just stated your opinion that NT with SE & SC >>> Murai with DDB. Specially considering having all the power in the universe and actually knowing how to use that power are 2 very different things.

How exactly will he beat Murai?

FortressXRuler
Did you see the post about Soul Embrace. And I want to be corrupted and tainted by SE.

Guilty Gear
- Ok, I never said that would happen. I'm just saying he made it.

- NT's durability is far from Gamov's. We don't know if Murai can do that with 1 or a couple of hits besides...Night Terror in a weaker form (As Nightmare) can undergo volcanic activity within his body and armor as shown in the SCIII opening, right before he sends out the shockwave.

FortressXRuler
Did you see the post about Soul Embrace, look at it, you requested it. It's intresting.

Superboy Prime

FortressXRuler
Did you see the post about Soul Embrace!!!!!?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
However Night Terror is the combination of both the completed Soul Edge and Soul Calibur Incorrect. What about Cervantes' incomplete SE? Or the other numerous shards around the world?

Darkstorm Zero
With Night terror, his sword is the form it takes after recovering all of the missing fragments and peices, along with the rentegrationof Soul Calibur, so it is in effect truly complete.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
With Night terror, his sword is the form it takes after recovering all of the missing fragments and peices, along with the rentegrationof Soul Calibur, so it is in effect truly complete. No, it's not. It's not like when he transformed the shards around the world just flew into him, and Cervantes' sword definately didn't, it's the most complete it has ever been in the game maybe but not wholly complete.

Darkstorm Zero
It is wholly complete... read his profile in the game.

"This is the form that the sword takes after recovering all of it's missing peices"

Right, can we move on now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.