The New Fanboy Squad Guntlet!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
The Almighty NFS!!!!!!!!
Superman 1M, Batman 1M, Silver Surfer(current), Iceman(current),Flash, Captain America, Wolverine, and Storm.

6 months prep!!!!!!
Who can survive!!!!!

1.Blade,Morbius, Angelus,Polaris, GL Kyle, Hercules
2.Wonder Man, Namor,Spiderman, Sandman and Terrax
3.Gladiator, Dragon Man,Vamp http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/v/vamp.htm Dr. Fate, Rogue
4.Spawn w/K7-Leetha, Magneto, Iron Man w/Mark VII Battle Suit, Violator, Human Torch
5. Martian Manhunter, Vision, Gl Hal, Zoom, Dr. Doom.
6..Havok, Wonder Woman, Rune King Thor, Superman Blue, Invisible Woman
7.WWHulk, Beta Ray Bill, Nova, Venom, and Black Panther
8.Apoc, Doomsday, Cannonball, Reed Richards, Beast
9.X-Man, Adam Warlock, Dr. Strange, Firestorm, and Magma
10. Thanos and Darksied

Note; This is not from weakest to strongest!!!! It's rather, which skillsets match up well enough to give these guys a problem. The 6 months prep is for BOTH sides. Bloodlust is of coarse on!!! None of these teams are getting wiped out in no less then 10 panels I assure you!!!

BATTLE!!!!!!!!!

Hitman911
I'll be the first to say that team 9 would most likely give them the most trouble given that Dr. Strange with 6mo prep is unpredictable and uber-deadly.

Hitman911
team 4 might last a few panels..........

2damnloud
They get to 10.

Most notably because of Storm, Supes 1M, and Surfer.

Hitman911
Originally posted by 2damnloud
They get to 10.

Most notably because of Storm, Supes 1M, and Surfer.

Umm... I dont see Storm being effective at 4-6. sad

TricksterPriest
3,5 , 9 and 10 are the toughest ones. They're not getting past 9. Even a day of prep for Strange would be insanely difficult to overcome.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Hitman911
Umm... I dont see Storm being effective at 4-6. sad

You underestimate Storm's mutant powers compounded by her inate magical abilites.

I didn't say she solos it. There is also Supes 1M and Surfer--HUGE factors.

Those three together are the ULTIMATE........... plus FLASH and ICEMAN!!?!?!?

They stand a GREAT chance.

Alfheim
Your kidding right the characters get 6months prep and they have Batman and Superman 1M with them?

Alfheim
ah 6 months prep on both sides....thats a bit more tricky. Actually ive looked at the JLA 1M respect thread. Sueprman 1M has insane feats and thats when he was weakened. Batman 1M and Supes 1M could probably duo this.

Hitman911
Originally posted by 2damnloud
You underestimate Storm's mutant powers compounded by her inate magical abilites.

I didn't say she solos it. There is also Supes 1M and Surfer--HUGE factors.

Those three together are the ULTIMATE........... plus FLASH and ICEMAN!!?!?!?

They stand a GREAT chance.

I do respect Storms powers. You must understand that ones powers might not effect everyone in the same way. Some charaters may be able to take a huge (physical) beating but are weak to magic,TP, etc....
Every one from 3-6 at their best with 6mo prep stands a good chance with ANY member of the Fanboy Squad let alone Storm. Team 6 is just a freggin power house!!!!

With all that being said, I still think the Fanboy Squad clear it!!!! big grin

Juntai
They got a good shot at clearing it. Some decently tough battles in there though, but nothing I don't see them as being unable to cope with

Hitman911
Originally posted by Juntai
They got a good shot at clearing it. Some decently tough battles in there though, but nothing I don't see them as being unable to cope with

the 6mo prep is a killer especially 8-10. Then again Caps, Bats 1M with prep with those powerhouses may be too much!

Alfheim
the 6mo prep is a killer especially 8-10. Then again Caps, Bats 1M with prep with those powerhouses may be too much!

Bro have you seen the JLA 1M respect thread? A weakened Superman was able to:

punch through a time barrier which sent shockwaves acroos the entire time stream.

With his super breath could existinguish a red giant star.

Leap from the Earth to the Moon with a single jump.

and at full power can calculate several billion scenarios at the same time.

Batman 1M has an IO of 1045. Now I dont know what Thanos and Darkseids intelligence is but its superhuman and an IQ of 1045 is superhuman.

Thanos sees Dr Doom as a threat I dont know what his IQ is but its not superhuman so clearly Batman 1M is more intelligent.

Its kinda confusing in the real world unmeasurabe genuis is anything above 200, but there are some people in the real world who had a 160 but have not been able to do anything that Doom can, so is an IQ of 1045 in comic terms that high?

At any rate hes much more intellignet then the current Batman and Batman has been able to prep for Superman.

I think the readl Daddies are Superman 1M and Bats 1M, some of the others are non factors.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Alfheim
Bro have you seen the JLA 1M respect thread? A weakened Superman was able to:

punch through a time barrier which sent shockwaves acroos the entire time stream.

With his super breath could existinguish a red giant star.

Leap from the Earth to the Moon with a single jump.

and at full power can calculate several billion scenarios at the same time.

Batman 1M has an IO of 1045. Now I dont know what Thanos and Darkseids intelligence is but its superhuman and an IQ of 1045 is superhuman.

Thanos sees Dr Doom as a threat I dont know what his IQ is but its not superhuman so clearly Batman 1M is more intelligent.

Its kinda confusing in the real world unmeasurabe genuis is anything above 200, but there are some people in the real world who had a 160 but have not been able to do anything that Doom can, so is an IQ of 1045 in comic terms that high?

At any rate hes much more intellignet then the current Batman and Batman has been able to prep for Superman.

I think the readl Daddies are Superman 1M and Bats 1M, some of the others are non factors.

Wicked!
But you must agree that 8-10 with 6mo prep would be no walk in the park.

nimbus006
# 6 looks awfully tough to me. That Rune King Thor + Superman Blue combo is nasty.

Hitman911
Originally posted by nimbus006
# 6 looks awfully tough to me. That Rune King Thor + Superman Blue combo is nasty.
Add WW with All her weapons and you got a scary team!!

Alfheim
Wicked!
But you must agree that 8-10 with 6mo prep would be no walk in the park.

Yeah I guess, but Bats 1M and Superman 1M are just insanely powerful. Bats 1M has tech that can steal peoples souls.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah I guess, but Bats 1M and Superman 1M are just insanely powerful. Bats 1M has tech that can steal peoples souls.
whoa alien
that's pretty sick.

don't shiv
I am suitably entertained.
This thread does not phaAIL

much.

Hitman911
Team En Sabah Nur(8)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.