Beta Ray Bill vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
I just thought of this fight and honestly can't decide a victor. They fight in current real world Iraq.

Who wins?

Endless Mike
Not the Iraqis

Entity
Damn I put a pole in here where'd it go? confused
I vote stalemate.

quanchi112
black adam wins

BlackJackal
Black Adam would leave Iraq in ruins, everything dead and sterile, the desert fused into glass, and Beta Ray Bill as a broken and battered corpse splattered across a few hundred square miles. Not even in the same class.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Black Adam would leave Iraq in ruins, everything dead and sterile, the desert fused into glass, and Beta Ray Bill as a broken and battered corpse splattered across a few hundred square miles. Not even in the same class.

Well that was graphic . . .

Badabing
I really want to be unbiased but I keep thinking of the end of 52 and WWIII. I'm giving BA the edge here.

Grinning Goku
Black Adam.

quanchi112
Black Adam would leave Iraq in ruins, everything dead and sterile, the desert fused into glass, and Beta Ray Bill as a broken and battered corpse splattered across a few hundred square miles. Not even in the same class. i love how detailed this is laughing u sicko laughing

draxx_tOfU
horseface ftw...

quanchi112
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
horseface ftw... black adam is to much.

Priest
LMAO at Bill and Adam not in the same class.

BlackJackal
Oh c'mon! The Wrecking Crew OWNED Beta Ray Bill and they are NOTHING compared to what Black Adam is. No contest. Black Adam is the last man standing in this confrontation.

Priest
Oh c'mon! The Wrecking Crew OWNED Beta Ray Bill and they are NOTHING compared to what Black Adam is. No contest. Black Adam is the last man standing in this confrontation.
That wrecking crew had a major power up imo..
Seriously, Bill has displayed much more than Adam in general imo.. everyone is still on the BA hipe because of WW3.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
That wrecking crew had a major power up imo..
Seriously, Bill has displayed much more than Adam in general imo.. everyone is still on the BA hipe because of WW3. well yes ww3 put him in the dont fu-- with him class. that was very impressive. can u blame people for thinking of that.

BlackJackal
Well, reading up on their recent appearances and track record, the Wrecking Crew don't appear to have had any upgrades from the time they were forced into joining the Thunderbolts Army during Civil War until they appeared in Canada during Omega Flight. So your conjecture along those lines is null and void. And lastly, it's not hype if he can back it up.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by quanchi112
black adam is to much.

too much what?

Priest
Well, reading up on their recent appearances and track record, the Wrecking Crew don't appear to have had any upgrades from the time they were forced into joining the Thunderbolts Army during Civil War until they appeared in Canada during Omega Flight.
In canada during the Omega Flight run they got a MAJOR upgrade from Tanaraq, a Great Beast i mite add.

So your conjecture along those lines is null and void.
nah.

And lastly, it's not hype if he can back it up.
not really, u read StomBreaker? I really cant see Adam come close to displaying that sort of power.

carver9
Well, reading up on their recent appearances and track record, the Wrecking Crew don't appear to have had any upgrades from the time they were forced into joining the Thunderbolts Army during Civil War until they appeared in Canada during Omega Flight. So your conjecture along those lines is null and void. And lastly, it's not hype if he can back it up.

Well i guess you didnt read the book. They got a major power up from tarnaq and was crushing cities with just a wave of there hands. That wrecking crew would whip BA a**.

By the way good fight but have to give the edge to beta ray bill.

Priest
^ thumb up

BlackJackal
Ok. I guess I misread that. Looking back at the issue in question. I stand corrected. But I still think that Black Adam would leave Bill as a greasey smear on the pavement. I was thinking that they got their big boost AFTER they kicked Bill's @$$.

Priest
But I still think that Black Adam would leave Bill as a greasey smear on the pavement.
Sorry, that will not happen no expression

draxx_tOfU
But I still think that Black Adam would leave Bill as a greasey smear on the pavement.

why? superior strength?

BlackJackal
That and a healthy dose of ye Old Testament wrath! Black Adam has more than just strength going for him. He's done alot of damage with just his bare hands, Bill is impressive with or without the magic mallet, but I still have to go with Black Adam.

quanchi112
ww 3 people. that feat speaks volumes of what black adam can do when pissed off.

JasonK4
Black Adam...

draxx_tOfU
That and a healthy dose of ye Old Testament wrath! Black Adam has more than just strength going for him. He's done alot of damage with just his bare hands, Bill is impressive with or without the magic mallet, but I still have to go with Black Adam.

Adam is not stronger...

Bill is also one mean sob and has alot more going for him aside from strength and wrath, Stormbreaker > Adam...

draxx_tOfU
ww 3 people. that feat speaks volumes of what black adam can do when pissed off.

yep, it showed GL's fighting hand to hand...

quanchi112
Adam is not stronger...

Bill is also one mean sob and has alot more going for him aside from strength and wrath, Stormbreaker > Adam... u underestimator of adam u. laughing

Priest
u underestimator of adam u. laughing
U underestimate bill.
I cant belive how much people are underminding Bill ablities. roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9

I guess you dont know brb, the guy who destroys planets on a regular basis. Honestly, black adam havent showed me anything that would make me believe that he is stronger than beta ray.

Power wise beta ray have him by a long shot. Strength, im giving the edge to brb, the guy is a true planet crusher. Speed, im going to say about equal, giving combat speed to black adam. More ruthless, its even to me.

Im giving the edge to beta ray. That hammer just has to many tricks.

quanchi112
U underestimate bill.
I cant belive how much people are underminding Bill ablities. roll eyes (sarcastic) do u think if u substitued brb in black adams place in ww 3 that u would have had the same results?

Priest
do u think if u substitued brb in black adams place in ww 3 that u would have had the same results?
What kind of dumb question is that? confused
If we go by actuall pannel feats, BRB trumps adam except for combat speed (maybe)

carver9
do u think if u substitued brb in black adams place in ww 3 that u would have had the same results?

I think that he could do better if he used his hammer right. Create thousands of tornadoes mixed with lightning and have lightning hitting from everywhere, while picking each member off one by one.

I dont think that its to many people that can take a full blown magic hammer to the head.

UniOmni
I'd pay to see this match.

I do think BRB could stalemate him, if not take the hard fought majority.

Neither is explicitly above the other.

And BRB would take the fight to Teth quicker than most any other top tier outside of Orion, since he don't play that shit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
I think that he could do better if he used his hammer right. Create thousands of tornadoes mixed with lightning and have lightning hitting from everywhere, while picking each member off one by one.

I dont think that its to many people that can take a full blown magic hammer to the head. i highly doubt he could be more impressive than black adam in that showing. he was plain old kicking ass and taking names.

Juntai

Bill is also one mean sob and has alot more going for him aside from strength and wrath, Stormbreaker > Adam... Too bad magic isn't going to help him much against a guy that's pretty much immune to it, taking away most of the hammers purpose aside from being a mallet. Outside of some type of teleporting Adam away, Adam takes this.

starlock
Beta Ray Bill for the win

nimbus006
Originally posted by Juntai
Too bad magic isn't going to help him much against a guy that's pretty much immune to it, taking away most of the hammers purpose aside from being a mallet. Outside of some type of teleporting Adam away, Adam takes this.

Stormbreaker can channel other energies besides magical ones.

Juntai
Originally posted by nimbus006
Stormbreaker can channel other energies besides magical ones. What energies helpful to this battle do you presume he'll start channeling with a bloodlusted Teth Adam breathing on him at all times?

nimbus006
He can put up shields for defense, he can open portals to BFR, he can use matter manipulation, He can fire blasts of whatever type of energy he wants. Im just saying its not limited to magical properties.

quanchi112
black adam superpissed off takes this. its as simple as that.

Entity
When's the most pissed or blootlusted Beta's ever been?

Priest
Originally posted by Entity
When's the most pissed or blootlusted Beta's ever been?
proballly when he one shoted a planet.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Entity
When's the most pissed or blootlusted Beta's ever been? Likely the Stormbreaker Mini when it appeared that his entire civilization had been destroyed in the blink of an eye.

As for this battle, Black Adam may be a bad-ass, but Bill is a freakin' beast. His power is at least the equal of Thor, who's classic portrayals surpass Adam. Bill has beaten Fenris to charred skeleton. He has multiple planet busting feats in cosmic combat. BrB has dented Galactus. Black Adam's best showings do not come close.

Even if their powers were equal, Bill has superior will. For training, he was tortured in body, mind, and spirit as much as any creature can be tortured without dying. There is nothing Adam could do that would cause Bill to lose heart.

This would be a great battle and Beta Ray Bill would win it.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Likely the Stormbreaker Mini when it appeared that his entire civilization had been destroyed in the blink of an eye.

As for this battle, Black Adam may be a bad-ass, but Bill is a freakin' beast. His power is at least the equal of Thor, who's classic portrayals surpass Adam. Bill has beaten Fenris to charred skeleton. He has multiple planet busting feats in cosmic combat. BrB has dented Galactus. Black Adam's best showings do not come close.

Even if their powers were equal, Bill has superior will. For training, he was tortured in body, mind, and spirit as much as any creature can be tortured without dying. There is nothing Adam could do that would cause Bill to lose heart.

This would be a great battle and Beta Ray Bill would win it.

thumb up

BRB is more versatile, the hammer alone can split a planet in two. BA is outclass here.

harri
Originally posted by the Darkone
thumb up

BRB is more versatile, the hammer alone can split a planet in two. BA is outclass here. i disagree.BA is more powerful.

llagrok
Originally posted by harri
i disagree.BA is more powerful.

I don't think so, I actually think that Bill has better durability. We've seen Black Adam get harmed by bullets after all.

Deathstroke
How powerful is BRB in comparison to Thor?

the Darkone
Originally posted by Deathstroke
How powerful is BRB in comparison to Thor?

They are about even, BRB is more ruthless like Orion.

Entity
I think I'm gonna have to go with Bill unless I see allot more evidence in Adam's favor.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by the Darkone
They are about even, BRB is more ruthless like Orion. Some might argue that BrB is actually Thor's superior in physical stats by a slim margin. Bill did defeat Thor in a non-hammer, HtH battle, seemingly displaying greater durability. Others argue that the battleground's make-up (lava and high, geothermic energy) favored Bill. You can draw your own conclusions.

llagrok
Some might argue that BrB is actually Thor's superior in physical stats by a slim margin. Bill did defeat Thor in a non-hammer, HtH battle, seemingly displaying greater durability. Others argue that the planets make-up (lava and high, geothermic energy) favored Bill. You can draw your own conclusions.

It was actually stated that the area was in Bill's favour.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by llagrok
It was actually stated that the area was in Bill's favour. Exactly, though some argue that actually proves Bill's superior stats, since he was able to survive better in that arena than Thor did. I honestly don't know what to make of it. *shrugs*

Priest
h2h bill trumps thor.
Using the mjnior for other ablities, Thor>Bill.

Acrosurge
h2h bill trumps thor.
Using the mjnior for other ablities, Thor>Bill. That's how I most often look at it, though in character, Bill seems to go for the esoteric powers a bit earlier than Thor, who seems to prefer honorable HtH combat. Strange reverse, no?

llagrok
h2h bill trumps thor.
Using the mjnior for other ablities, Thor>Bill.

Bulllllshizzle.

Thor's been fighting for many centuries more than BRB and he is in fact more skilled. I mean, look at how BrB got handled by Kurse.

Acrosurge
Bulllllshizzle.

Thor's been fighting for many centuries more than BRB and he is in fact more skilled. I mean, look at how BrB got handled by Kurse. I don't think the question is about skill. I see Thor as being more technically skilled. By the same token, I think BrB could edge Thor out HtH because of his tortuous training to become what he is, unflagging will, and perhaps (maybe, count 'em, two qualifiers) slightly better physical stats.

Eh, we are so off topic. So... all that to say Beta Ray Bill also has the skill, heart, and ruthlessness to take Black Adam.

nimbus006
That's how I most often look at it, though in character, Bill seems to go for the esoteric powers a bit earlier than Thor, who seems to prefer honorable HtH combat. Strange reverse, no?

This is so true. It seems Bill usually goes to Stormbreaker earlier in combat than Thor, yet Thor is likely the better wielder. On the other hand Bill might be physically superior to Thor, however Thor engages in h2h more often. Very strange. Maybe Asgardians are just extremely stubborn.

BlackJackal
Black Adam isn't likely to use his lightning trick on Bill, so the energy channeling trick of Stormbreaker is moot at best. It takes alot to slow Adam down, let alone keep him down. I don't see Bill developing telepathy to assail Adam on the mental level like Manhunter did.
The best chance I'm willing to give Bill after reading Stormbreaker is a stalemate.

llagrok
Black Adam isn't likely to use his lightning trick on Bill, so the energy channeling trick of Stormbreaker is moot at best. It takes alot to slow Adam down, let alone keep him down. I don't see Bill developing telepathy to assail Adam on the mental level like Manhunter did.
The best chance I'm willing to give Bill after reading Stormbreaker is a stalemate.

Stalemate eek!

We've never seen BRB bloodlusted on the same level as Black Adam during WW3, it's difficult to imagine BRB in that position.

Avalonofthewind
Great battle. 2 ruthless characters in battle.

I give the edge to Adam for 3 reasons.

1 - Bills hammer blasts may not affect Adam completely due to Adams resistance to magic.

2 - Adam loves mangling heads and faces...and well, Bill's would probably be too tempting... imagine what Adam did to Sobek done to Bill...ouch.

3 - Adam is most likely faster. Bill should be faster than Thor though considering his cybernetic origin so it won't be that bad.

Adam 6/10

llagrok
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

1 - Bills hammer blasts may not affect Adam completely due to Adams resistance to magic.

2 - Adam loves mangling heads and faces...and well, Bill's would probably be too tempting... imagine what Adam did to Sobek done to Bill...ouch.

3 - Adam is most likely faster. Bill should be faster than Thor though considering his cybernetic origin so it won't be that bad.

Adam 6/10

1. If they're using their abilities to their full extent, then BRB gets access to a lot of things with his hammer. Matter Manipulation is most of the most versatile things there is.

2. Yeah, if BRB tries to bite him. Sobek's only weapon was his bite, BRB wouldn't try to bite Adam.

3. Adam is definitely a lot faster than Bill, but what about reflexes?

Tyrant

1 - Bills hammer blasts may not affect Adam completely due to Adams resistance to magic. And yet, they affected Ego, Fenris, Stardust, etc. Plus, his hammer attack smashed the rest of the Twilight Sword.
It's not like every blast is concentrated magic.
Plus, even if it was, it still has planet dwarfing blasts.

Bill can put Teth down, just as easily as Teth can put him down (although I feel Bill has heavier attacks).

2 - Adam loves mangling heads and faces...and well, Bill's would probably be too tempting... imagine what Adam did to Sobek done to Bill...ouch. Bill has survived getting torn apart basically.
Not really relevant, but neither is bringing up a chump like Sobek, in comparison to Bill.
Not to forget of course, Bill's jaw is way, way smaller than Sobek's.

Also, if Bill does try to bite him, it could turn ugly for Adam.

Adam 6/10 Probably. But, really?
Bill has bullrushed Stardust, from at least a couple planets away. And he did it before it could react.

Either way, speed really shouldn't be an issue in this fight. Although, Bill has really impressive showings of speed. He's also incredibly smart with his hammer throws.
Speed to my recollection, has never been a problem with Bill.

With that all said, call it bias, but I feel Adam pulls a win, although it could go either way.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Tyrant
And yet, they affected Ego, Fenris, Stardust, etc. Plus, his hammer attack smashed the rest of the Twilight Sword.

Bill can put Teth down, just as easily as Teth can put him down (although I feel Bill has heavier attacks).

Bill has survived getting torn apart basically.
Not really relevant, but neither is bringing up a chump like Sobek, in comparison to Bill.

Probably. But, really?
Bill has bullrushed Stardust, from at least a couple planets away. And he did it before it could react.

Either way, speed really shouldn't be an issue in this fight. Although, Bill has really impressive showings of speed. He's also incredibly smart with his hammer throws.

With that all said, call it bias, but I feel Adam pulls a win, although it could go either way. I agree with almost everything here. (BrB for me, not Adam) Excellent show! thumb up

Avalonofthewind
1. If they're using their abilities to their full extent, then BRB gets access to a lot of things with his hammer. Matter Manipulation is most of the most versatile things there is.

2. Yeah, if BRB tries to bite him. Sobek's only weapon was his bite, BRB wouldn't try to bite Adam.

3. Adam is definitely a lot faster than Bill, but what about reflexes?

And yet, they affected Ego, Fenris, Stardust, etc. Plus, his hammer attack smashed the rest of the Twilight Sword.

Bill has survived getting torn apart basically.

Probably. But, really?

With that all said, call it bias, but I feel Adam pulls a win, although it could go either way.

Who said anything about Bill trying to bite Adam? Adam seems to have a kink for attacks heads/faces/mouths...and Bills would probably be damn tempting considering how it sticks out.

Speedwise, like I said, It won't be that bad since Bill is cybernetic but Adam does have an advantage with it anyway.

And 6/10 means close in my book. Bill has his Stardust battle feats...Adam has WW3.

Tyrant
Who said anything about Bill trying to bite Adam? Adam seems to have a kink for attacks heads/faces/mouths...and Bills would probably be damn tempting considering how it sticks out.

Speedwise, like I said, It won't be that bad since Bill is cybernetic but Adam does have an advantage with it anyway.

And 6/10 means close in my book. Bill has his Stardust battle feats...Adam has WW3. Because Sobek looked like he was trying to bite Adam before he got popped.

Also, Bill's mouth isn't as big, and he still has modes of defense if that happens.
Hands, hammer, knees.

Maybe not. It really doesn't matter if Bill is cybernetic.
What matters is him taking someone planet distances away, and smashing through them before they could react.
Plus, he showed exemplary speed throughout that whole comic series.

Bill also has his taking down of Ego twice in the same issue.

llagrok

And 6/10 means close in my book. Bill has his Stardust battle feats...Adam has WW3.

BRB wouldn't have any trouble going through all the chumps that Adam faced in WW3. He was killing kids for crying out loud.

nimbus006

Exactly he can summon mutiple forms of energy. PLus he can use strombreaker for other purposes other than magical blasts. He can transmute elements through matter manipulation, create shields, create portals, throw the dam thing at Adams head etc...

quanchi112
Exactly he can summon mutiple forms of energy. PLus he can use strombreaker for other purposes other than magical blasts. He can transmute elements through matter manipulation, create shields, create portals, throw the dam thing at Adams head etc... with all this evidence may be i did understimate beta ray bill. ill rethink this one and get back to u. some great points have been made.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BRB. He was tuff before Surfer Super charged him with the power cosmic. BRB 6/10. He's likely just as tuff and strong as BA. But he's also a rediculous warrior with that hammer. no matter how tuff adam is, that magic hammer is going to hurt. And BRB is not the type to swing and miss.

quanchi112
after reviewing the evidence presented to me in here i have reversed my decision. even though black adam was impressive in ww3 it seems like beta ray bill could accomplish the same kind of ruckus he did. brbr coould hav ebalsted multiple dc heroes around like ragdolls like black adam did. beta ray bill beats black adam in a slight majority. beta ray bill for the win.

starlock
after reviewing the evidence presented to me in here i have reversed my decision. even though black adam was impressive in ww3 it seems like beta ray bill could accomplish the same kind of ruckus he did. brbr coould hav ebalsted multiple dc heroes around like ragdolls like black adam did. beta ray bill beats black adam in a slight majority. beta ray bill for the win.
thumb up

I am very impressed

llagrok
I'd like to see Quanchi post some WW3 scans. To prove that he has actually read it.

Tyrant
I'd like to see Quanchi post some WW3 scans. To prove that he has actually read it. Don't overestimate the little one.

llagrok
Don't overestimate the little one.

Does Steven have a toothbrush in his chair?

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
thumb up

I am very impressed thanks. i change my mind when i see that the evidence presented is very credible. i aditted i was wrong. brb for the win. wink

Tyrant
Does Steven have a toothbrush in his chair? I thought it looked like a straw...

thanks. i change my mind when i see that the evidence presented is very credible. i aditted i was wrong. brb for the win. wink What evidence?

quanchi112
I'd like to see Quanchi post some WW3 scans. To prove that he has actually read it. why should i post scans i could tell u word for word what happened in any of the issues. wink i dont post scans anyways. wink

quanchi112
I thought it looked like a straw...

What evidence? not going to even respond to ur feeble attempts at trolling me. brb for the win.

nimbus006

What evidence?

Maybe the scans of Beta Ray Bill owning Stardust. confused

Estacado
So doing good against Stardust>>>>>Beating the JSA?thorinn

Tyrant
not going to even respond to ur feeble attempts at trolling me. brb for the win. It's a simple question genius.

I was going to ask someone else, but saw a closer post instead.

Plus, how the hell is that trolling anyway?

Maybe the scans of Beta Ray Bill owning Stardust. That was never posted...

quanchi112
It's a simple question genius.

I was going to ask someone else, but saw a closer post instead.

Plus, how the hell is that trolling anyway?

Maybe the scans of Beta Ray Bill owning Stardust. confused That was never posted... enough, im not going to get into an argument from u. i care not. brb wins this as i previoulsy underestimated his talents. wink

Tyrant
enough, im not going to get into an argument from u. i care not. brb wins this as i previoulsy underestimated his talents. wink But, it's not an argument... it's a simple question...

nimbus006

That was never posted...

Im pretty sure it was...i remember seeing them, but maybe it was anothger thread

Yea i think it was the Supes vs. Beta Ray Bill thread... my bad

quanchi112
But, it's not an argument... it's a simple question... i owe u no further explanations. i listened to the other sides arguments and felt it was stronger than my case for black adam to win in this fight. look at all the psotings and opinions for brb if u want to see the evidence im talking about. im not typing it out for u when its there plain as day to read yourself.

Estacado
Also I think quanchi=starhawk/david richards/extant/eclipso.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Also I think quanchi=starhawk/david richards/extant/eclipso. if ur ignoring me kindly leave me name out of ur posts. k,thanks.

Tyrant
i owe u no further explanations. i listened to the other sides arguments and felt it was stronger than my case for black adam to win in this fight. look at all the psotings and opinions for brb if u want to see the evidence im talking about. im not typing it out for u when its there plain as day to read yourself. It's a question...
If it's that hard, then just say, but don't make up a longer post, then it would take to respond to the question, respond to me, and then tell me, you're not going to tell me...

I know all of Beta's feats off hand... I'm not going to look at someone else's posts to get an opinion.
What I post, is what I think.

quanchi112
It's a question...
If it's that hard, then just say, but don't make up a longer post, then it would take to respond to the question.
Respond to me, and then tell me, you're not going to tell me...

I know all of Beta's feats off hand... I'm not going to look at someone else's posts to get an opinion.
What I post, is what I think. if u read all these posts then u know why i made my decision. my decision has changed as i gave blak adam to much credit. more than few characters could cause the havok he did in ww3 than just him. superman wasnt even there.

Tyrant
if u read all these posts then u know why i made my decision. my decision has changed as i gave blak adam to much credit. more than few characters could cause the havok he did in ww3 than just him. superman wasnt even there. I only read Avalon's post before I responded; to tell you the truth...

And yet, BA was handing people's asses like Alan Scott, Firestorm, Donna Troy, Power Girl, Steel, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Guy, Atom Smasher, John Stewart, etc, at the same time.

quanchi112
I only read Avalon's post before I responded to tell you the truth...

And yet, BA was handing people's asses like Alan Scott, Firestorm, Donna Troy, Power Girl, Steel, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Guy, Atom Smasher, John Stewart, etc, at the same time. and ur point is. would u like me to name guys more superior to black adam that could accomplish the same thing. and still superman wasnt there. if he was throwing supes around id give this feat more credibility.

Tyrant
and ur point is. would u like me to name guys more superior to black adam that could accomplish the same thing. and still superman wasnt there. if he was throwing supes around id give this feat more credibility. no expression

He beat up three powerful GL's, and a lot of other powerful people.
If you're going to underestimate everyone except Superman from DC, then at least learn about some characters.

What does Supes not being there prove? Plus, he already stalemated Supes while both were holding back, and that was before his power up.
Plus, BA also has Supes weakness coming out of his hands, so even if Supes was there, it would be completely irrelevant...

Hell, he basically single handily took out four beings, that are going to fight the JLA soon.

quanchi112
no expression

He beat up three powerful GL's, and a lot of other powerful people.
If you're going to underestimate everyone except Superman from DC, then at least learn about some characters.

What does Supes not being there prove? Plus, he already stalemated Supes while both were holding back, and that was before his power up.
Plus, BA also has Supes weakness coming out of his hands, so even if Supes was there, it would be completely irrelevant...

Hell, he basically single handily took out four beings, that are going to fight the JLA soon. supes is still the man over in dc. so him not taking out the main star means something to me. silver surfer could have done what black adam did and even better. brb wins against black adam. dont base one performance on who wins this fight.

Tyrant
supes is still the man over in dc. so him not taking out the main star means something to me. silver surfer could have done what black adam did and even better. brb wins against black adam. dont base one performance on who wins this fight. You do know that Superman was supposedly depowered during that full year, don't you?

What would be the point in ripping Clark Kent in half?

What does Surfer have to do with this thread?
Plus, Surfer can get the better of Alan Scott, Firestorm, John, Guy, and MM at the same time?

The problem is, I'm explaining one series. You, however, are judging everything off of Stormbreaker.

But, if you want to go there, then BA has ran through the JSA more than once. Ripped off Amazo's head, took out Nazi, etc.

What has BRB done (not that I don't know, but I'm very curious as to your argument)?

llagrok
Click me!

Tyrant
Click me! And attacking a Stardust, who was trying to wake him up to help him, proves?
I mean, while Bill tries to go for revenge, Stardust is trying to stop a dimension destroyer...

Also, I'm trying to get quanchi's response, and I'm just curious to see what he thinks.

Estacado
Not to mention Stardust overpowered Bill at the end....

Tyrant
Not to mention Stardust overpowered Bill at the end.... And even KO'ed him for a panel or two in the actual fight... and had him defenseless...

quanchi112
You do know that Superman was supposedly depowered during that full year, don't you?

What would be the point in ripping Clark Kent in half?

What does Surfer have to do with this thread?
Plus, Surfer can get the better of Alan Scott, Firestorm, John, Guy, and MM at the same time?

The problem is, I'm explaining one series. You, however, are judging everything off of Stormbreaker.

But, if you want to go there, then BA has ran through the JSA more than once. Ripped off Amazo's head, took out Nazi, etc.

What has BRB done (not that I don't know, but I'm very curious as to your argument)? then read all the posts on here. laughing i told u why i changed my mind. that is all.

llagrok
When did Stardust knock out Bill?

Priest
She never did, galactus did knock Bill out tho.

Tyrant
then read all the posts on here. laughing i told u why i changed my mind. that is all. No.
I know all of Bill's feats, so I'm not going to refresh myself.

It's supposed to be your argument, not everyone else's.
I already told you this.

Hell, I even argued for Bill a couple pages back.

Also, you said "evidence", without specifying anything...

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/5036/stormbreaker0318fp2.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7368/stormbreaker0319gz5.th.jpg

llagrok
lol, "knock out."

quanchi112
No.
I know all of Bill's feats, so I'm not going to refresh myself.

It's supposed to be your argument, not everyone else's.
I already told you this.

Hell, I even argued for Bill a couple pages back.

Also, you said "evidence", without specifying anything...

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/5036/stormbreaker0318fp2.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7368/stormbreaker0319gz5.th.jpg i already told u i changed my mind quit asking me why. read all the posts to figure it out. wink

Tyrant
i already told u i changed my mind quit asking me why. read all the posts to figure it out. wink I never questioned that you changed your mind.

I asked you what the evidence was. Which, was a simple enough question, but it was obviously too hard to answer.

So, I can't keep asking you a question that you keep ignoring, but you can keep telling me to read all the posts, while I already said I already know all his feats?

quanchi112
I never questioned that you changed your mind.

I asked you what the evidence was. Which, was a simple enough question, but it was obviously too hard to answer.

So, I can't keep asking you a question that you keep ignoring, but you can keep telling me to read all the posts, while I already said I already know all his feats? i dont owe u some long drawn out post. i changed my mind leave it at that. read the arguments and evidence provided by ur fellow posters. wink

Tyrant
i dont owe u some long drawn out post. i changed my mind leave it at that. read the arguments and evidence provided by ur fellow posters. wink You've already posted tons of times to me though, which would be way longer than a sentence answer.
So, there is no actual reason why you can't answer the question, except that you don't know, at this point.

Ah, OK.

What's the evidence?

quanchi112
You've already posted tons of times to me though, which would be way longer than a sentence answer.
So, there is no actual reason why you can't answer the question, except that you don't know, at this point.

Ah, OK.

What's the evidence? read the posts in this thread. you can figure it out. wink

Tyrant
read the posts in this thread. you can figure it out. wink What's the evidence?

quanchi112
What's the evidence? in this very thread. laughing

Tyrant
in this very thread. laughing The problem is, I'm asking you, not the forum.

I know how BRB could win, but you just base "evidence" said in "this thread" as your conclusion.

And, are at the same time, completely contradicting yourself...

Tyrant
Anyway, just because I feel like pointing it out...
not going to even respond to ur feeble attempts at trolling me. brb for the win. Originally posted by quanchi112
enough, im not going to get into an argument from u. i care not. brb wins this as i previoulsy underestimated his talents. wink Originally posted by quanchi112
i owe u no further explanations. i listened to the other sides arguments and felt it was stronger than my case for black adam to win in this fight. look at all the psotings and opinions for brb if u want to see the evidence im talking about. im not typing it out for u when its there plain as day to read yourself. Originally posted by quanchi112
if u read all these posts then u know why i made my decision. my decision has changed as i gave blak adam to much credit. more than few characters could cause the havok he did in ww3 than just him. superman wasnt even there. Originally posted by quanchi112
and ur point is. would u like me to name guys more superior to black adam that could accomplish the same thing. and still superman wasnt there. if he was throwing supes around id give this feat more credibility. Originally posted by quanchi112
supes is still the man over in dc. so him not taking out the main star means something to me. silver surfer could have done what black adam did and even better. brb wins against black adam. dont base one performance on who wins this fight. Originally posted by quanchi112
supes is still the man over in dc. so him not taking out the main star means something to me. silver surfer could have done what black adam did and even better. brb wins against black adam. dont base one performance on who wins this fight. Originally posted by quanchi112
then read all the posts on here. laughing i told u why i changed my mind. that is all. Originally posted by quanchi112
i already told u i changed my mind quit asking me why. read all the posts to figure it out. wink Originally posted by quanchi112
i dont owe u some long drawn out post. i changed my mind leave it at that. read the arguments and evidence provided by ur fellow posters. wink Originally posted by quanchi112
read the posts in this thread. you can figure it out. wink Originally posted by quanchi112
in this very thread. laughing

Well, at least you didn't owe me a sentence explanation...

Estacado
Yup quanchi is an idiot.

llagrok
Yup quanchi is an idiot.

So.

What else is new?

quanchi112
Yup quanchi is an idiot. kindly quit with the insults.

Estacado
I have to win 85 multiplayer matches so The Darkness will be complete..313

Edit:What did the idiot say?

quanchi112

Edit:What did the idiot say? if u call me an idiot one more time i will report u. stop with the insults.

llagrok

Edit:What did the idiot say?

"This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click "

weird, that's what he's been saying all day eek!

Estacado
What an idiot....haermm

quanchi112
What an idiot....haermm reported.

Estacado
Who is he replying to?huh

llagrok
What an idiot....haermm

He said it again durlaugh

nvrbeenwthagirl
He said it again durlaugh

laughing laughing Happy Dance lmaO.

peregrinefalcon
Wow, I brought up Beta Ray Bill in the Tiers thread suggesting that he should be on the same tier as Black Adam and Thor, not a step below (which is where they have him). The only one who wanted to talk about it was the moderator and he has an ego like the comic nerd from the Simpsons. When I saw this thread, I thought for sure, the bulk of people would say Black Adam because of recent events. Suprised to see so many people saying Bill. If we go with present day levels, I gotta say Bill takes it in about half a second. Remember, Adam gave all his power to Mary Marvel in the Countdown series, so he's just a plain human now. SQUISH!

quanchi112
Originally posted by peregrinefalcon
Wow, I brought up Beta Ray Bill in the Tiers thread suggesting that he should be on the same tier as Black Adam and Thor, not a step below (which is where they have him). The only one who wanted to talk about it was the moderator and he has an ego like the comic nerd from the Simpsons. When I saw this thread, I thought for sure, the bulk of people would say Black Adam because of recent events. Suprised to see so many people saying Bill. If we go with present day levels, I gotta say Bill takes it in about half a second. Remember, Adam gave all his power to Mary Marvel in the Countdown series, so he's just a plain human now. SQUISH! laughing

llagrok
Wow, I brought up Beta Ray Bill in the Tiers thread suggesting that he should be on the same tier as Black Adam and Thor, not a step below (which is where they have him). The only one who wanted to talk about it was the moderator and he has an ego like the comic nerd from the Simpsons. When I saw this thread, I thought for sure, the bulk of people would say Black Adam because of recent events. Suprised to see so many people saying Bill. If we go with present day levels, I gotta say Bill takes it in about half a second. Remember, Adam gave all his power to Mary Marvel in the Countdown series, so he's just a plain human now. SQUISH!

Black Adam is listed as mid herald. Geez, you don't even know the list.

Digi proved you wrong and you insult him? not smart.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow, I brought up Beta Ray Bill in the Tiers thread suggesting that he should be on the same tier as Black Adam and Thor, not a step below (which is where they have him). The only one who wanted to talk about it was the moderator and he has an ego like the comic nerd from the Simpsons. When I saw this thread, I thought for sure, the bulk of people would say Black Adam because of recent events. Suprised to see so many people saying Bill. If we go with present day levels, I gotta say Bill takes it in about half a second. Remember, Adam gave all his power to Mary Marvel in the Countdown series, so he's just a plain human now. SQUISH! No he didn't. he gave her a portion of his power. As mentioned in countdown.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No he didn't. he gave her a portion of his power. As mentioned in countdown. ill have to read it as how u always misconstrue things.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ill have to read it as how u always misconstrue things.

Shut the **** up. idiot.

quanchi112
Shut the **** up. idiot. am i getting to u. that is pathetic. argue comics. dont tell me to shut up. brb for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
am i getting to u. that is pathetic. argue comics. dont tell me to shut up. brb for the win.

No, you are an idiot. I said BA only gave her a portion of his power and I ****ing meant it.

llagrok
This is one lover's quarrel I will not get involved in.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is one lover's quarrel I will not get involved in.

OMG. He is no lover of mine. He's a lame.

llagrok
OMG. He is no lover of mine. He's a lame.

I know, I was just kidding. Felt bad for pulling you into the joke though, forgiveness please smile

quanchi112
OMG. He is no lover of mine. He's a lame. yeah im straight as an arrow. lets keep this to comics. i dont swing that way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know, I was just kidding. Felt bad for pulling you into the joke though, forgiveness please smile

it's Ok. I understand. It was a lil funny. He just sucks so much. And not in the good way. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah im straight as an arrow. lets keep this to comics. i dont swing that way.
Thank God for small favors. If you were gay, All gays would have to turn str8 to distance themselves from you. As it is, you rep the str8s horribly.

quanchi112
Thank God for small favors. If you were gay, All gays would have to turn str8 to distance themselves from you. As it is, you rep the str8s horribly. im the way the good lord intended. what can i say. if not for straights the species would die. quit insulting and get back on topic.

llagrok
it's Ok. I understand. It was a lil funny. He just sucks so much. And not in the good way. big grin

Co-sign

Quanchi's is the thorn in KMC's common eye.

Just like how strengthkills is the plague. shifty

quanchi112
Co-sign

Quanchi's is the thorn in KMC's common eye.

Just like how strengthkills is the plague. shifty quit talking bad of other posters u dont like. i care not and will continue to reamin here. i post my opinion. if u dont like it dont respond to me.

Estacado
No, you are an idiot. I said BA only gave her a portion of his power and I ****ing meant it.
Just put that idiot on ignore he is just plain stupid no matter what you will tell him he won't understand and by the time goes he will only make you angrier.....

quanchi112
Just put that idiot on ignore he is just plain stupid no matter what you will tell him he won't understand and by the time goes he will only make you madder..... why would u let me affect u in this way. a good debator puts his or her emotions aside. i dont let anyone affect me or anger me. to me its a sign of weakness. just state ur opinions, that is why people come here.

Estacado
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click
hmm

nvrbeenwthagirl
why would u let me affect u in this way. a good debator puts his or her emotions aside. i dont let anyone affect me or anger me. to me its a sign of weakness. just state ur opinions, that is why people come here.
Anger is a tool that conquers nations and builds empires. It crushes rebellions and drives people to great success.

quanchi112
Anger is a tool that conquers nations and builds empires. It crushes rebellions and drives people to great success. some people but not all. to get angry arguing about fictional characters though...i mean come on. is this that serious to some of u. this is fun. i come here to go against opposition and love it. wink anger also lead to murder and revenge. bad things. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
some people but not all. to get angry arguing about fictional characters though...i mean come on. is this that serious to some of u. this is fun. i come here to go against opposition and love it. wink anger also lead to murder and revenge. bad things. wink

Fear leads to murder and revenge leads to murder. Anger is human and controllable. And it's not about fictional characters. it's about characters that people have grown to like. And you purposely put them down. Everyone here has love for comics and everyone is probably sensitive about a certain character or set of characters. I like the underdog types, people who should be powerful but aren't always shown, or girl characters who get the short of the stick. It doesnt' take a genious to see why i connect with these characters.

quanchi112
Fear leads to murder and revenge leads to murder. Anger is human and controllable. And it's not about fictional characters. it's about characters that people have grown to like. And you purposely put them down. Everyone here has love for comics and everyone is probably sensitive about a certain character or set of characters. I like the underdog types, people who should be powerful but aren't always shown, or girl characters who get the short of the stick. It doesnt' take a genious to see why i connect with these characters. thats why u hate thanos so much becuz hes the favorite. and u like ds becuz he is the underdog. this makes sense and thanks for sharing. wink

llagrok
Thanos is the underdog here. You only need a cheap shot to kill Thanos.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>