superman vs g girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins ? supes or g girl from my super ex GF ?

spidey-dude
supes looks faster in the movie but i say g girl is stronger

Priest
Ha, i just saw that movie today, it was hilarious.
probally SG for the win.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Priest
probally SG for the win. i watched it on HBO as well. i thought that part was funny where she throws the shark at them. PS. whose SG ?

Priest
Originally posted by spidey-dude
i watched it on HBO as well. i thought that part was funny where she throws the shark at them.
yeah, that was pretty sick, damm thing looked like Jaws.

spidey-dude
yeah, that was pretty sick, damm thing looked like Jaws. you can tell by the movement that was fake

Priest
you can tell by the movement that was fake
yeah, i don't think Luke Wilson would appreciate a real shark trying to snag him in a film.hanone

spidey-dude
yeah, i don't think Luke Wilson would appreciate a real shark trying to snag him in a film.hanone hey if im getting paid some major ass bucks to be in a movie il do anything.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Luv Uma Thurman, but My Super Ex-Girlfriend was crap. No wonder I went to see it free. Anyway Supes wins.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Luv Uma Thurman, but My Super Ex-Girlfriend was crap. No wonder I went to see it free. Anyway Supes wins. y u think supes can beat her ?

quanchi112
supes wins unless he breaks up with her. if he ends it she uses that woman thing on him. even supes cant beat a woman scorned.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
y u think supes can beat her ?

Well G-Girl isn't as strong as Supes. Second, She is a bad fighter. She lost tom Anna Faris. Supes has better powers compared to her one power. G-Girl has to hate Kal-El, Does she? G-Girl lost her powers so quick and easy.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Well G-Girl isn't as strong as Supes. Second, She is a bad fighter. She lost tom Anna Faris. Supes has better powers compared to her one power. G-Girl has to hate Kal-El, Does she? G-Girl lost her powers so quick and easy. g girl lost her powers from that rock. just as quick as supes losing his when lex got him close to those crystals

spidey-dude
i still say she wins

Validus
probally SG for the win.
You probably wouldn't think its so hilarious if you sat through it in a movie theater after paying 9.50 x 2. sad

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Validus
You probably wouldn't think its so hilarious if you sat through it in a movie theater after paying 9.50 x 2. sad 9.50 ? ouch ! tell me which theater is that so i know not to go there. unless it was I max

Validus
9.50 ? ouch ! tell me which theater is that so i know not to go there. unless it was I max
Regular theater. I definitely got owned in that exchange.

roughrider
Has Superman ever hit a woman, when he was not being possessed by something?

Validus
Originally posted by roughrider
Has Superman ever hit a woman, when he was not being possessed by something?
Many a time. Kal doesn't discriminate.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Validus
Regular theater. I definitely got owned in that exchange. i can see that

spidey-dude
Originally posted by roughrider
Has Superman ever hit a woman, when he was not being possessed by something? hes fought ww in the cartoon

spidey-dude
G girl wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.