Dr. Doom REX and Silver Surfer vs Storm, Cannonball, Firestorm and Sentry!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
To the death!!!
Who dies???
DOOM REX!!!! http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doompy7.jpg

stormfront
storms team

Hitman911
Originally posted by stormfront
storms team laughing out loud

stormfront
Originally posted by Hitman911
laughing out loud

and whats so funny? confused

Takion
storms team
You should post a smiley cause it doesn't seem like a joke.

stormfront
Originally posted by Takion
You should post a smiley cause it doesn't seem like a joke.

why you say that? is this thread just a joke?

Merlyn
Team 2.

2damnloud
Is Storm evolved or normal?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Is Storm evolved or normal?

Evolved, but Surfer is using the HOTI and IG no expression

2damnloud
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Evolved, but Surfer is using the HOTI and IG no expression

Hopefully Storm's Handbook entry get's altered soon.....

What you're saying about SS is not stripulated. If it is, then the team loses.

Symmetric Chaos
What you're saying about SS is not stripulated.

What you said about Storm wasn't stipulate either. Nor has she really appeared in an "evolved state" to my knowledge.

2damnloud
What you said about Storm wasn't stipulate either. Nor has she really appeared in an "evolved state" to my knowledge.

*sigh*

She evolved beyond ALL COMPREHENSION.

She even talks about it in Xtreme 5.

She's been there and done that.

She's strong enough to not let it consume her.

Wow, even "weakening" herself she still shows strength. laughing

Roldz
lol.. Sorry im done posting big grin ..

Hitman911
Rex solos!!!

Acrosurge
This seems kind of silly, but here goes.

Storm and Cannonball die immediately. Storm can try whatever she likes, it will not do her durability any good against Doom and Surfer. Firestorm goes down next when Doom Rex reverses his matter manipulation and turns him into jello. Surfer weathers everything Sentry's got and uses the Power Cosmic to yank Sentry's molecules back into the proper alignment in time, thereby cutting off his nebulous power supply.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Acrosurge

Storm and Cannonball die immediately. Storm can try whatever she likes, it will not do her durability any good against Doom and Surfer. Firestorm goes down next when Doom Rex reverses his matter manipulation and turns him into jello. Surfer weathers everything Sentry's got and uses the Power Cosmic to yank Sentry's molecules back into the proper alignment in time, thereby cutting off his nebulous power supply.

Sounds about right! Happy Dance

2damnloud
Originally posted by Acrosurge

Doom Rex reverses his matter manipulation and turns him into jello. Surfer weathers everything Sentry's got and uses the Power Cosmic to yank Sentry's molecules back into the proper alignment in time, thereby cutting off his nebulous power supply.

scans.

Swanky-Tuna
Seconded. I don't believe Power Cosmic ever manipulated matter or time.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Seconded. I don't believe Power Cosmic ever manipulated matter or time.

sick @ your HORRENDOUS arguments for Magneto in that "Magneto vs Superman" thread.

fall back!

BlueDMighty
How does Cannonball die immediatly? Isn't he immortal? isn't he impervious while blasting?

Hitman911
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
How does Cannonball die immediatly? Isn't he immortal? isn't he impervious while blasting?
I was thinking the same thing. reading

Hitman911

Galan007

Hitman911

BlueDMighty
Surfer does not have accsess to that extent of power through the PC.

Hitman911
Surfer does not have accsess to that extent of power through the PC.

True but he does have matter manip powers.
Tuna made a statement that PC couldn't matter manip.

2damnloud
True but he does have matter manip powers.
Tuna made a statement that PC couldn't matter manip.

He was being sarcasticroll eyes (sarcastic)

Hitman911
Team 1>Thanos>Team 2

BlueDMighty
Team 1>Thanos>Team 2

team 2 has enough weapons and leadership to give Thanos a run for his money.

Hitman911
team 2 has enough weapons and leadership to give Thanos a run for his money. laughing

hush
doom rex?

2damnloud
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7715/omegapotentail24oe.th.jpg

whistling

Symmetric Chaos

whistling

Thats not DoomREX she's fighting though . . .

2damnloud
Thats not DoomREX she's fighting though . . .

As if it would matter laughing

Symmetric Chaos
As if it would matter laughing

I'll guess you don't know anything about his power level.

2damnloud
And you know nothing of Ororo.

Symmetric Chaos
And you know nothing of Ororo.

It appears we are at an impasse. Except that neither of us knows anything about DoomRex and despite the fact that it was never stated you want to use a noncurrent version of Storm that has few appearance most of which are well outside her average.

Tyrant
Thats not DoomREX she's fighting though . . . Or the real Doom... I hear.

2damnloud
It appears we are at an impasse. Except that neither of us knows anything about DoomRex and despite the fact that it was never stated you want to use a noncurrent version of Storm that has few appearance most of which are well outside her average.

Blah blah

Fighters fight at their best on this forum.

You can't manipulate the rules to the way you want them to be.

Doom Rex is basically Doom with the powercosmic.

That storm is bascially a transcendant elemental being, evolved beyond all comprehension.

Symmetric Chaos
Fighters fight at their best on this forum.

But also basically in character no expression

You can't manipulate the rules to the way you want them to be.

But you can?

Doom Rex is basically Doom with the powercosmic.

So Storm >>> a genius with magic and Surfer's power?

Sure.

That storm is bascially a transcendant elemental being, evolved beyond all comprehension.

But if we look at her currently . . .

2damnloud
But also basically in character no expression

No one would speedblitz and punch people's heads off within picoseconds of a fighterm

So Storm >>> a genius with magic and Surfer's power?

Sure.

wink

Symmetric Chaos
No one would speedblitz and punch people's heads off with picoseconds of a fighterm

Depends on who's posts you're reading. Using a blitz isn't completely out of character (although murderous violence usually would be) anyway.

Transcending physical existence isn't in character enough for Storm to do.

wink

laughing out loud

2damnloud
Depends on who's posts you're reading. Using a blitz isn't completely out of character (although murderous violence usually would be) anyway.

Transcending physical existence isn't in character enough for Storm to do.

But that's your opinion, you understand?

Symmetric Chaos
But that's your opinion, you understand?

laughing out loud How many years of continuity does she have? How many times has she transcended life?

An opinion it may be but it has a lot more weight behind it than yours.

2damnloud
laughing out loud How many years of continuity does she have? How many times has she transcended life?

An opinion it may be but it has a lot more weight behind it than yours.

None of that matters, reallyerm

Fighters fight to the best of their abilities and use ALL their powers.

Superman doesn't speedblitz nor does he use lethal force like punching someone's head off, niether does Wonderowoman add the long list of other characters who have displayed any semblance of "superspeed" to that list as well.

The above are always viable options on this board. PERIOD. laughing

Storm has a transcendant ability, she can use it along with everyting else.

Hitman911
Doom Rex>>SS>>Storm at any show of power

Acrosurge
How does Cannonball die immediatly? Isn't he immortal? isn't he impervious while blasting? Cannonball could die by having his X-gene switched off (ala Surfer vs Uber Cable) or simply bludgeoned to death. Gladiator hurt him with one blow. Doom Rex and Surfer are strong enough to do the same.

Swanky-Tuna
sick @ your HORRENDOUS arguments for Magneto in that "Magneto vs Superman" thread.

fall back!
What arguments? I only vaguely remember saying something about a character with the exact same powers as Magneto doing well so Magneto might do well as well, well.

What, you just randomly bring that up? If that's not trolling I don't know what is.

He was being sarcasticroll eyes (sarcastic)
No I wasn't.

2damnloud
What arguments? I only vaguely remember saying something about a character with the exact same powers as Magneto doing well so Magneto might do well as well, well.

What, you just randomly bring that up? If that's not trolling I don't know what is.

"I was thinking something like reversing the charge of the bio-field around his cells and making them repel each other. If it doesn't kill him it'd probably hurt a bunch."

Magneto's never been shown to do that, though. erm

Not trolling, just pointing out the dichotomy.

Swanky-Tuna
Storm's never been shown to fly around two things that are at least 6 feet in height and are silver.

Prove that she can.

Also, link.

Swanky-Tuna
Double posts.

I found it. I've posted in a ton of Magneto vs Superman threads. Like literally dozens of posts. It's astronomical!

It makes perfect sense, even for Swanky-Tuna of 2 years ago, back when I had exponentially less useless comic knowledge than I do now.

Let's not hijack this thread though, 'kay, baby?

Hitman911
Storm<<<Sentry<<<SS<<<<Doom Rex<<<<Hitman911 big grin

2damnloud
Double posts.

I found it. I've posted in a ton of Magneto vs Superman threads. Like literally dozens of posts. It's astronomical!

It makes perfect sense, even for Swanky-Tuna of 2 years ago, back when I had exponentially less useless comic knowledge than I do now.

Let's not hijack this thread though, 'kay, baby?

At least u admit you were dead damn wrong.

Thats all that really matters,"baby". confused

Swanky-Tuna
At least u admit you were dead damn wrong.

Thats all that really matters,"baby". confused
No, I didn't. This is why we never saw eye to eye on anything. You rarely understood anything I said. It would be less of a mystery if lots of people had trouble understanding where I was coming from but when it's one person I'm inclined to believe something's wrong with the one person.

2damnloud
No, I didn't. This is why we never saw eye to eye on anything. You rarely understood anything I said. It would be less of a mystery if lots of people had trouble understanding where I was coming from but when it's one person I'm inclined to believe something's wrong with the one person.

You admit you had less knowledge, therfore made misinformed statements.

You basically admitted you were wrong/uninformed. You just didn't explicitly say it.

Swanky-Tuna

You admit you had less knowledge, therfore made misinformed statements.

You basically admitted you were wrong/uninformed. You just didn't explicitly say it.
But you're wrong, see... I'm saying now... it still makes perfect sense. After so long I see my past statements as a former version of myself talking, like a snake sheds its skin almost.

Even today I would look at that two-years-ago skin and agree that what I said back then is a viable possibility.

I can't say it makes sense if I think it's wrong. That just doesn't make sense. Knock it off.

2damnloud
But you're wrong, see... I'm saying now... it still makes perfect sense. After so long I see my past statements as a former version of myself talking, like a snake sheds its skin almost.

Even today I would look at that two-years-ago skin and agree that what I said back then is a viable possibility.

I can't say it makes sense if I think it's wrong. That just doesn't make sense. Knock it off.

But, you see, it's STILL not a viable possibilty so you're STILL wrong. no expression

Anyway, back to the thread.

Swanky-Tuna
Whether it is or is not viable wasn't at question, it was your claims that I "admitted" I was wrong, which was wrong.

As far as the topic goes, it's hard to tell. Surfer has gone beyond what any individual of the team has accomplished and Doom Rex is still pretty powerful for being an indulgent version of a dated Surfer.

I'm not sure how powerful Firestorm is supposed to be though. He is an elemental. And I don't know what the hell is going on with Sentry. What is he supposed to be?

Hitman911
D-Rex FTW!!!

2damnloud
Evolved Storm and Sentry can win.

Power16
I would in most occasion go with Dr. and SS with his new mind set but sentry and the mystery behind him makes it difficult. I guess i go with the 1st team until sentry can show me his stalemating Galactus power.

Evolved Storm? is that the one from the Trion time.

Soljer
Team one. Team 2's only chance is Firestorm and the Sentry, and until the Sentry shows me otherwise, he's a few tiers below the Surfer.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Power16

Evolved Storm? is that the one from the Trion time.

No, that's when she evolves past human existence and is beyond ALL comprehension like she did in Uncanny 147 and again in Uncanny 151.

She one-shotted regular doom.

He was scared shitless. laughing

Power16
Oh! Thanks, that is when her powers was in a worldwide scale.

she was powerful then, but if her teammates can't bring in the help needed than she would still fall to the two and we haven't seen enough of Sentry's power yet so she won't have enough help in this battle to win it.

Tyrant
No, that's when she evolves past human existence and is beyond ALL comprehension like she did in Uncanny 147 and again in Uncanny 151.

She one-shotted regular doom.

He was scared shitless. laughing laughing out loud
Anyway...

She almost one shotted a Doombot...
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6452/fantasticfour25806pj8.th.jpg

That's how you one shot someone.

2damnloud
Doom wanted her to be his ole Lady

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tyrant
laughing out loud
Anyway...

She almost one shotted a Doombot...
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6452/fantasticfour25806pj8.th.jpg

That's how you one shot someone.

Me's like Monk. But evil and with head asploding powers.

2damnloud
By trhe way, that was the real Doom that Ororo semi one-shoteddoped

Grimm22
Evolved Storm and Sentry can win.

First off, there is no such thing as "Evolved Storm" no expression

Second off, this is Doom with Surfer's power's we're talking about.

Do you really think he's going to lose to an x-man or a superman ripoff with issues

2damnloud
Originally posted by Grimm22

Do you really think he's going to lose to an x-man or a superman ripoff with issues

smh@ you not even looking at the scansick

Badabing
Originally posted by Grimm22

Do you really think he's going to lose to an x-man or a superman ripoff with issues Just ignore 2damn. We keep him around just for his comedic posts.

2damnloud
Badabing
Today 10:40 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

doped

Badabing
Badabing
Today 10:40 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

doped laughing w00tdur

2damnloud
^

Nope.

Sorry.

ermmhappy

Badabing
^

Nope.

Sorry.

ermmhappy I'm not on your ignore? sad

Swanky-Tuna
By trhe way, that was the real Doom that Ororo semi one-shoteddoped
Isn't that a little hard to prove?

2damnloud
Isn't that a little hard to prove?

explain

Swanky-Tuna
explain
The very act of having Doom use robots of himself puts almost every single one of his appearances at question. It's really kind of lame. It's like the only moments known for sure, one way or the other, are when he's unmasked and during and after Secret Wars.

That last bit was because a Doombot had been swept up into the 'Wars, and afterwards something or other felt he should live through them himself so he was forced to reinact it while a Doombot took his place on Earth... man, Doom must died or something because that sounds like a comic method of bringing someone back to life.

Tyrant
The very act of having Doom use robots of himself puts almost every single one of his appearances at question. It's really kind of lame. It's like the only moments known for sure, one way or the other, are when he's unmasked and during and after Secret Wars.

That last bit was because a Doombot had been swept up into the 'Wars, and afterwards something or other felt he should live through them himself so he was forced to reinact it while a Doombot took his place on Earth... man, Doom must died or something because that sounds like a comic method of bringing someone back to life. The thing is though... the Doom that Storm almost one shotted, was actually mentioned on panel to be a Doombot.
And then Doom beat the pussy himself.

2damnloud
The thing is though... the Doom that Storm almost one shotted, was actually mentioned on panel to be a Doombot.

Where?

Tyrant
Where? Go look at the scan I posted.

You already replied to it, if you need a little spoon feeding...

2damnloud
crafty bastard.laughing out loud

What about the one that took shots from Big G and Surfer etc??

quanchi112
team doom wins.

Tyrant
crafty bastard.laughing out loud

What about the one that took shots from Big G and Surfer etc?? After he took a shock from Galactus, he got f*cked up mentally, and physically for an issue or two...

I don't remember Surfer hitting him, other than Surfer literally tearing a Doombot with the Power Cosmic, apart limb from limb...

Swanky-Tuna
The thing is though... the Doom that Storm almost one shotted, was actually mentioned on panel to be a Doombot.
That's so awesome. Doom, why are you so awesome?

2damnloud
Hiw are we to know what the real Doom can really do??

Tyrant
Hiw are we to know what the real Doom can really do?? The real Doom has shown to be able to completely destroy his Doombots like nothing.
He took out Adam Warlock with like two shots (or two one shots).
He beat Magus into submission.
He beat Kang.
He took a shot from Thanos with the PG, and got right back up.
He took a shock by Galactus, and got expelled from his ship, and got up a issue or two later.
He was able to replicate the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak by just watching magicians.
Easily owned Gray Hulk.
Etc.

He's pretty powerful.

quanchi112
The real Doom has shown to be able to completely destroy his Doombots like nothing.
He took out Adam Warlock with like two shots (or two one shots).
He beat Magus into submission.
He beat Kang.
He took a shot from Thanos with the PG, and got right back up.
He took a shock by Galactus, and got expelled from his ship, and got up a issue or two later.
He was able to replicate the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak by just watching magicians.
Easily owned Gray Hulk.
Etc.

He's pretty powerful. he did beat magus and adam warlock down. but i dont view warlock as that tough and that magus really didnt do anything special outside of his use of the cosmic cube. i do think dr doom can whip some ass and shouldnt be underestimated.

Hitman911
Firestorm is the most powerful of team 2 i believe.

Hitman911
storms team laughing HOLD!!!!

2damnloud
laughing HOLD!!!!

ermmhappy

2damnloud
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5130/scan0011up5.th.jpghttp://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9452/img008uu4.th.jpg

Storm:"The elements marshall their infinite might at my beckoning! Power seethes in the roiling clouds! Now at my command... strike!"
She is Storm, mutant mistress of the elements, and all who behold her handiwork are awed. Even the mighty planet-eater cannot utterly ignore the raging gale

Secret Wars #5

ermmhappy

Tyrant
Storm:"The elements marshall their infinite might at my beckoning! Power seethes in the roiling clouds! Now at my command... strike!"
She is Storm, mutant mistress of the elements, and all who behold her handiwork are awed. Even the mighty planet-eater cannot utterly ignore the raging gale

Secret Wars #5

ermmhappy hysterical

You missed some context...
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/8228/secretwars00520ns4.th.jpg

eek!
As you can plainly see, both Thor, and Galactus are awed! I guess if pondering something's significance, and then concluding it's nothing to you, means you're awed...
laughing out loud

2damnloud
hysterical

You missed some context...
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/8228/secretwars00520ns4.th.jpg

eek!
As you can plainly see, both Thor, and Galactus are awed! I guess if pondering something's significance, and then concluding it's nothing to you, means you're awed...
laughing out loud

She made him ponder her where all elese failed to.
laughing

Thor and hulk fit nowhere into the equation. sick

2damnloud
I remember once MAGNETO and Xavier couldn't even get him to NOTICE them.shocklaugh

Eveyone, including Thor and Hulk were in AWE.doped

Tyrant
She mad him ponder her where all elese failed to.
laughing

Thor and hulk fit nowhere into the equation. sick Even Reed got his attention...

So did Xavier, and Magneto...

Ultron...

Doom...

Need I go on? And Galactus actually attacked those people, or hit them a little bit...

Actually it does, because you just said all are awed.
Thor probably thought it was a baby storm, and Hulk... I never said anything about Hulk.

Tyrant
I remember once MAGNETO and Xavier couldn't even get him to NOTICE them.shocklaugh

Eveyone, including Thor and Hulk were in AWE.doped The difference between that feat, ignoring context, is that X, and Mags tried to attack him mentally, and Galactus couldn't even see, or feel it.
Storm's attack was right in the open.

Thor wasn't in awe... in fact, it even says that...

2damnloud
The difference between that feat, ignoring context, is that X, and Mags tried to attack him mentally, and Galactus couldn't even see, or feel it.
Storm's attack was right in the open.

Thor wasn't in awe... in fact, it even says that...

He still IGNORED them. laughing

He could not ignore her.

The quote I posted actually more or less, didn't say anything else but that he couldn't ignore it.

2damnloud
Was that a Doom Bot? ermmhappy

Tyrant
He still IGNORED them. laughing

He could not ignore her.

The quote I posted actually more or less, didn't say anything else but that he couldn't ignore it. Umm... so that must be why he sent a massive feedback back at them...

It's hard to ignore something that is all around you...
Also, he didn't ignore her, so that must put her in the same league as Reed Richards...

No, you tried to say that she had Galactus in awe... there's a difference.

Also, the context also said that it held no significance to him, so... really doesn't make Storm look good, does it?

Was that a Doom Bot? ermmhappy He took his mask off in those comics...

xmarksthespot
As you can plainly see, both Thor, and Galactus are awed! Just pointing out the scan specifically says neither are awed "all save Thor, the God of Thunder -- and Galactus." Which further confirms 2damnloud is a liar and a waste of space, with deliberate misquotes and bullshit extrapolations.

Just for kicks. Xavier conversing with Galactus, then combining the thoughts and emotions of the entire Skrull throneworld and transmitting them to Galactus - likely having to bypass his psychic shields.
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8597/05lh7.th.jpg

2damnloud
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Just pointing out the scan specifically says neither are awed "all save Thor, the God of Thunder -- and Galactus." Which further confirms 2damnloud is a liar and a waste of space.

Just for kicks.
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8597/05lh7.th.jpg

That's not what I was talkig aboutermmhappy

2damnloud
Umm... so that must be why he sent a massive feedback back at them...

It's hard to ignore something that is all around you...
Also, he didn't ignore her, so that must put her in the same league as Reed Richards...

No, you tried to say that she had Galactus in awe... there's a difference.

Also, the context also said that it held no significance to him, so... really doesn't make Storm look good, does it?

I never said Galactus was in "awe".

All I said was he couldn't ignore it.

xmarksthespot
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Tyrant
That's not what I was talkig aboutermmhappy Oh, so you're talking about this one?
http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1220281/secretwars00423.jpg http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1220282/secretwars00502.jpg

Read what Reed says.
He says:
"Whatever disturbed Galactus aroused him sufficiently enough to make him aware of us as well."

Which then, after that, Galactus noticed practially every hero... and 6 pages later, Storm gets his attention...
So in actuallity, X and Mags are the ones that made Galactus aware of every hero...

Ha.

I never said Galactus was in "awe".

All I said was he couldn't ignore it. Hardly.

In the context you used, everyone was awed (you missed the Thor part), and then you went right into it, ignoring context, to make it look like not only could Galactus not ignore it, but he was also in awe.

Secret Wars #5

ermmhappy
The funny thing is, that you stated it off word for word, and specifically left out that both Thor, and Galactus weren't in awe...

Badabing
Oh, so you're talking about this one?
http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1220281/secretwars00423.jpg http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1220282/secretwars00502.jpg

Read what Reed says.
He says:
"Whatever disturbed Galactus aroused him sufficiently enough to make him aware of us as well."

Which then, after that, Galactus noticed practially every hero... and 6 pages later, Storm gets his attention...
So in actuallity, X and Mags are the ones that made Galactus aware of every hero...

Ha.

Hardly.

In the context you used, everyone was awed (you missed the Thor part), and then you went right into it, ignoring context, to make it look like not only could Galactus not ignore it, but he was also in awe.

The funny thing is, that you stated it off word for word, and specifically left out that both Thor, and Galactus weren't in awe... Why bother? 2damn has trolled and ignored proof in every Storm thread he's posted. Just shun or dur him.
cool

2damnloud
It said he couldn't ignore her, that is ALLL.laughing out loud

The reading comprehension is on you.

Anyway, she wasn't even directly using her powers on him, she was just doin her thing.

Galactus was like "Damn, this could be a problem......Oh, no it's not" moving on.

Tyrant
It said he couldn't ignore her, that is ALLL.laughing out loud

The reading comprehension is on you.

Anyway, she wasn't even directly using her powers on him, she was just doin her thing.

Galactus was like "Damn, this could be a problem......Oh, no it's not" Nope, you're a liar. You tried to lead whoever the f*ck it was, to believe that she "awed" Galactus.

So, not only are you lying about the on-panel, but you're going to blatantly lie about what you said as well?
You said "all" are awed, and then you mentioned Galactus in the same instance as awe, ignoring that he wasn't actually awed, and also added something else, to support this.
If you are actually telling the truth right now, then you wouldn't have left out all the important context.

Oh well, lead people to believe your false fantasy's, because God knows you'll need support for the kind of shit your spouting.

Do you honestly believe it would matter if she used her powers on him? Oh wait, I forgot that full powered Storm could possibly beat Galactus... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Even if she was, it would be the same reaction, and if X and Mags hadn't garnered his attention, he wouldn't even notice.
In an attempt to make Storm look better than Mags and SeX, she wasn't even that. Except in your twisted evidence...

Yup, you're an idiot.
He pondered its significance...
Hell, if you want to use that instance as some sort of evidence, then he noticed a weaponless Reed as a bigger threat than Storm.

2damnloud
edit

2damnloud
Nope, you're a liar. You tried to lead whoever the f*ck it was, to believe that she "awed" Galactus.

So, not only are you lying about the on-panel, but you're going to blatantly lie about what you said as well?
You said "all" are awed, and then you mentioned Galactus in the same instance as awe, ignoring that he wasn't actually awed, and also added something else, to support this.
If you are actually telling the truth right now, then you wouldn't have left out all the important context.

Oh well, lead people to believe your false fantasy's, because God knows you'll need support for the kind of shit your spouting.

Do you honestly believe it would matter if she used her powers on him? Oh wait, I forgot that full powered Storm could possibly beat Galactus... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Even if she was, it would be the same reaction, and if X and Mags hadn't garnered his attention, he wouldn't even notice.
In an attempt to make Storm look better than Mags and SeX, she wasn't even that. Except in your twisted evidence...

Yup, you're an idiot.
He pondered its significance...
Hell, if you want to use that instance as some sort of evidence, then he noticed a weaponless Reed as a bigger threat than Storm.

How is that misleading when a SPERATE REFERENCE is made about Galactus?--"even the mighty planet-eater could not ignore the raging gale."

He pondered if it was a threat, saw it was none, then moved on.

I said nothing accept what it said.--He could not ignore her and she wasn't even directly using her powers against him, unlike Magneto and Xavier.

I asserted nothing else, dummy. laughing

Tyrant
If I wanted to mislead people that ALL were in AWE, why would a SEPERATE REFERENCE BE MADE ABOUT GALACTUS??--"Even the mighty palnet-eater could not ignore......"

Nothing about that says he was in awe like the rest otherwise a seperate reference wouldn't need t be made.

Dummy. laughing Wow... I've seen people go to lengths to try prove they weren't wrong, or lying before... but this? This is ridiculous, and wrong... so very wrong.

Anyway, because it's separating the power levels between the heroes an Galactus.
Basically saying that Galactus is better than everyone else, and it would make it so much more of a feat.
You don't put someone like Galactus in the same group as Hulk, or Captain America.
But you knew that, didn't you?

If you wanted to mislead people? That was your intention.
Otherwise you would have actually said what actually happened...

Well, it's better than being a liar, and an idiot...

2damnloud
I said nothing else.

You read into it what your feable mind wanted to.

Tyrant
I said nothing else.

You read into it what your feable mind wanted to. And you said none of the context either...
I can't believe I'm actually arguing about this...

You can't spell "feeble" without three e's.

2damnloud
And you said none of the context either...
I can't believe I'm actually arguing about this...

You can't spell "feeble" without three e's.

2 e's roll eyes (sarcastic)

2damnloud
I lied about nothing, actually, because I never asserted anything.

Tyrant

2damnloud

xmarksthespot
LMAO at trying to correct corrected spelling, with incorrect spelling.

2damnloud
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
LMAO at trying to correct corrected spelling, with incorrect spelling.

the "e" at the end is a given. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
Originally posted by Badabing
Why bother? 2damn has trolled and ignored proof in every Storm thread he's posted. Just shun or dur him.
cool dursmart

Hitman911
Originally posted by Badabing
dursmart laughing Happy Dance good stuff!

Trolt
Whats storm doing in this fight ? Waiting for Hudlin ?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Trolt
Whats storm doing in this fight ? Waiting for Hudlin ? laughing

Hitman911
Rex solos.

janus77
Doom kills Surfer because he can't stand the monotonous meanderings on morality and life, then he gets pummeled by the opposition. Surfer is revived by Galactus and he promptly goes and obliterates the ones who slew Doom Rex.

Galactus secretly resuscitates Doom Rex, having taken a liking to the jumped up little power-mad despot. Doom Rex becomes Galactus' herald, on the side. Surfer suspects nothing of this wanton cheating yes.

Hitman911
Originally posted by janus77
Doom kills Surfer because he can't stand the monotonous meanderings on morality and life, then he gets pummeled by the opposition. Surfer is revived by Galactus and he promptly goes and obliterates the ones who slew Doom Rex.

Galactus secretly resuscitates Doom Rex, having taken a liking to the jumped up little power-mad despot. Doom Rex becomes Galactus' herald, on the side. Surfer suspects nothing of this wanton cheating yes.

I guess that means u like team 1 FTW??? wink

janus77
in a roundabout sorta way ... confused

Hitman911
Originally posted by janus77
in a roundabout sorta way ... confused rolling on floor laughing

Hitman911
bump

Doctor-Alvis
This thread is hilarious. I haven't seen this much backpedaling into corners since the Backpedaling into Corners Expo in '73.

2damnloud
Storm and Sentry can do this.

Bouboumaster
Team 1>Thanos>Team 2

Dude, I want to know what you are smocking, 'cause I want it too!

Thanos beat BOTH team alone, and without to much difficulty.

For this thread, team one.
What tha **** would Storm do? She would die in seconds. The only threat is Firestorm, but while Surfer kick his ass, Doom kill Cannonball by bfr him, or by blasting him and demolucalirise Sentry.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Dude, I want to know what you are smocking, 'cause I want it too!

Thanos beat BOTH team alone, and without to much difficulty.

For this thread, team one.
What tha **** would Storm do? She would die in seconds. The only threat is Firestorm, but while Surfer kick his ass, Doom kill Cannonball by bfr him, or by blasting him and demolucalirise Sentry.

Why would Storm be dieing in seconds?

Stop underrating her.

Bouboumaster
Why would Storm be dieing in seconds?

Stop underrating her.

She is powerfull. But these foes are just to much.
It's like putting Spider-Man against the Hulk. He would be able to put some blows, but in the final, he would finished in smashed potatoe.

Storm doesn't have enough power nor enough durability to compete with Surfer. A good punch at "faster than light speed" and it's over for her. To bad 'cause she's a chix.

2damnloud
When has SS utilized his speed offensively as to "punch at faster than liht speed"?

janus77
Surfer solos whilst making a sandwich.

Sentry's million suns get siphoned into a supernova blast directed at FS, Cannonball and Storm.

Storm is eviscerated by the corona of the blast, FS comes apart (or Surfer just traps his molecules in some weird gravity), Cannonball falls into the gravity well and can't escape.

Doom Rex still slaps down Surfer, just 'cos he's Doom yes

2damnloud
Storm can manipulate the Solar winds. The coronal blast will do SHIT.

Fight contiues.

janus77
Storm can manipulate the Solar winds. The coronal blast will do SHIT.

Fight contiues.
don't forget Hulk Wind >>>>>> Storm's Wind, and Surfer >>> Hulk :. Surfer >>>>>>>>> Storm yes.

Surfer matter manipulates Storm into a teacup FTW! big grin

2damnloud
Storm blocks matter manip with EM field or absrbs his PC energies and Strikes him with a Supercharged bolt of lightning dazing him greatly, then Sentry BFR him so they can square off miles above the Earth.

Friestorm, Cannonball, and Storm take the fight to Doom.

Soljer
Firestorm is the only factor in team two's favor, and he isn't enough to take both Doom and Surfer.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Soljer
Firestorm is the only factor in team two's favor, and he isn't enough to take both Doom and Surfer. Firestorm and Sentry make up a good front while Storm and Cannonball Pot-Shot. This fight is not as lopsided as one may seem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.