Gen vs Jann Lee and Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Despite her extraordinary skill in Hajinmon Ninjitsu, Ayane was no match for the wily old man.

Gen purposely held back when he finished Ayane off, not using his full strength when he executed his Zan'ei (Level 1), sending Ayane down to one knee, holding her side.

Genra then appears, having watched the battle from the shadows. It appears that both he and Gen have a past, since the former Chinese assassin and the Hajinmon boss have mutual respect for each other.

Gen praises Ayane's skills, but warns her that her overconfidence is her greatest enemy. He then leaves Japan for Hong Kong.

Several days later, Ryu Hayabusa is in the city. Following a spar with Jann Lee, the bouncer treats him to lunch at the Genhanten Restaurant.

There, Ryu senses the powerful aura of Gen, who is seated in a private booth. Jann scoffs at the possibility of an old man like Gen a powerful martial artist.

Jann's opinion then changes when the Genhanten is robbed, and Gen mauls the five robbers without breaking a sweat. Even Ryu is impressed at Gen's agility, despite his age.

Which explains how Jann challenges Gen to a 2-on-1 match. The old man accepts.

This match is hand-to-hand. Jann Lee fights first, then Ryu.

FortressXRuler
Gen would win against Jann, but he'll have a problem with Ryu.

Superboy Prime
Gen will lose it more often than not.

As skilled and dangerous as he is Jann Lee is no pushover, and I honestly do not see Gen beating Hayabusa after taking on Jann Lee.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Gen will lose it more often than not.

As skilled and dangerous as he is Jann Lee is no pushover, and I honestly do not see Gen beating Hayabusa after taking on Jann Lee.

co signed

TricksterPriest
Even 2 vs. 1 at the same time, Gen would do well. If his leukimia was out, then he'd win for sure.

My money is still on the old man. Dim Mak ftw.

Sandai Kitetsu
Team wins, no way Gen's beatin that.

Sandai Kitetsu
-

StyleTime
The team defeats Gen easily.
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even 2 vs. 1 at the same time, Gen would do well. If his leukimia was out, then he'd win for sure.

My money is still on the old man. Dim Mak ftw.
No, he wouldn't do well and he definitely wouldn't win. He's overrated.

Sandai Kitetsu
Gen isn't anymore overrated than Ayane and Hayabusa.

Sandai Kitetsu
Snafu, does he rest?

shin_remy
Gen is not overrated

why is he overrated and who overrate him ?

it's just BULL

it's a good fighter hands down

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Gen isn't anymore overrated than Ayane and Hayabusa.
Yes, he is.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yes, he is.

No, he's not in every topic beating the likes of: Heihachi, Sagat, Gouki, and everyone under the sun like Ayane and Hayabusa just because they have a ninpo and a sword. Yet, no one says anything against them versus Gen.

StyleTime
No, he's not in every topic beating the likes of: Heihachi, Sagat, Gouki, and everyone under the sun like Ayane and Hayabusa just because they have a ninpo and a sword. Yet, no one says anything against them versus Gen.
Well, they can reasonably defeat Heihachi.

I don't recall anyone defending them against Akuma barring Hayabusa with the True Dragon Sword.

As for Sagat, she only really had one person saying she'd beat him. Not strangely enough, it was the same one who defended Hayabusa against Akuma.

TricksterPriest, on the other hand, thinks Gen is like....right under Akuma.

I'll agree that they get used in threads far more than they need to though.

Sandai Kitetsu
Well, they can reasonably defeat Heihachi.

No, they cannot, Heihachi would rip them a new one.

I don't recall anyone defending them against Akuma barring Hayabusa with the True Dragon Sword.

TDS is an overhyped plot device, and Hayabusa will not beat Gouki for now.

As for Sagat, she only really had one person saying she'd beat him. Not strangely enough, it was the same one who defended Hayabusa against Akuma.

Actually, it was two people.

TricksterPriest, on the other hand, thinks Gen is like....right under Akuma.

Why not?
He did stalemate him after all whilst dying of leukemia, but when ayane blows up a bridge on top of the Tri-tower she can suddenly defeat: Heihachi, Sagat, and Gen.

StyleTime
No, they cannot, Heihachi would rip them a new one.

TDS is an overhyped plot device, and Hayabusa will not beat Gouki for now.

Actually, it was two people.

Why not?
He did stalemate him after all whilst dying of leukemia, but when ayane blows up a bridge on top of the Tri-tower she can suddenly defeat: Heihachi, Sagat, and Gen.
ermm Well, it's been made into a thread before so no use debating it here.

Hey, I'm not saying he could.

One of them later changed his opinion to Sagat winning a majority.

Leukemia is overrated. No, that's not a joke. Andy Hug had leukemia and still won fights before passing away. If a real life fighter can still go fine, I don't see why a video game character is somehow supremely handicapped with it.

Sandai Kitetsu
ermm Well, it's been made into a thread before so no use debating it here.

Hey, I'm not saying he could.

One of them later changed his opinion to Sagat winning a majority.

Leukemia is overrated. No, that's not a joke. Andy Hug had leukemia and still won fights before passing away. If a real life fighter can still go fine, I don't see why a video game character is somehow supremely handicapped with it.

Was andy hung fighting Akuma?

Snafu the Great
Snafu, does he rest?

Yes, Gen does rest, and starts his second match with full energy. And his cancer is non existent in this match

Sandai Kitetsu
He beats Jann lee, but might give busa problems.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Yes, Gen does rest, and starts his second match with full energy. And his cancer is non existent in this match

Rest and full strength? He can take them both down. thumbsupdur

Superboy Prime
I do think Hayabusa will give him trouble even if he rests.

StyleTime
Hayabusa will beat him even if he rests.

JacopeX
He will have a tough time beating Jann lee and once he does, He then will fall right in front of Ryu hayabusa in exhaustion.

Sandai Kitetsu
Now that I think about it, I believe Gen clears it.

Superboy Prime
Lot of hatred.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Lot of hatred.

Gen hatred.

StyleTime
I doubt that's what he was getting at.

Superboy Prime
Gen hatred.

dur

Usual Suspect
Was andy hung fighting Akuma? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.