World War Hulk vs Maestro & Iron Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

WWH

golem370
Huh I bet it would be one hell of a fight.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Huh I bet it would be one hell of a fight.

It would be

Rampage WWH is on. That's fun

Horrificus
"In all the universes, there is no more powerful, intelligent or corrupt version of the Hulk, than this one- The Maestro."

This is not somebody's opinion. It is a fact that was determined with the help of the Crystal Palace and the equipment of the Timebreakers.

As viewed from the Crystal Palace of the Exiles. The observatory outside of space and time that views ALL Universes and Realities and Time-lines.

That is the end of this argument.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa301/HorrificusRex/MaestroRules.jpg

janus77
Originally posted by Horrificus
"In all the universes, there is no more powerful, intelligent or corrupt version of the Hulk, than this one- The Maestro."

This is not somebody's opinion. It is a fact that was determined with the help of the Crystal Palace and the equipment of the Timebreakers.

As viewed from the Crystal Palace of the Exiles. The observatory outside of space and time that views ALL Universes and Realities and Time-lines.

nope, quite irrelevant.
WWH proceeds long after Maestro entered 616.
also Prof. Hulk was trading blows with and did defeat Maestro Hulk.

next smile.

Metalmanx
I love Spider-Man and all...but why is he here? confused

Horrificus
Originally posted by janus77
nope, quite irrelevant.

next smile. Nope. Wrong.
Thy have access to all time-lines, and, Obviously, all future time-lines.

No Retcons. And, the opinions of WWH fan readers does not over-rule what is on panel.

Maestro is the strongest version of the Hulk, past, present, future, or existing in other universes.

Somebody beating Maestro does not mean that he still wasn't stronger.

Did they have a strength test with judges, and well-calibrated weight machines? Nope.

WWH got his neck broken by Grey. Does that mean that Grey is stronger?

endrict

That came out before WWH, that appys to all of the Hulks before that and not after.

janus77
somebody's broken horrificus no.
fix him!

all these Hulk threads have sent him OTT and now he's turned into a humorless spambot, whereas before he was a humorous spambot smile.

Horrificus
You know what it is?
I just got ALL the Exiles books, read them in 2 days, and they must have brainwashed me!

I feel Horrible! I actually am enjoying a book with "Ex" as the first syllable. I swore it would never happen.

When they made that Maestro statement at the Crystal Palace, I felt as if I found a gem!

Woe is Horrificus...

Bouboumaster
WWH win this. Spider-Man... lol

janus77
You know what it is?
I just got ALL the Exiles books, read them in 2 days, and they must have brainwashed me!

I feel Horrible! I actually am enjoying a book with "Ex" as the first syllable. I swore it would never happen.

When they made that Maestro statement at the Crystal Palace, I felt as if I found a gem!

Woe is Horrificus...
well scan them in and send them this way... maybe it'll help reduce their potency? confused

I'm reading the Annihilation event again, great stuff... especially Surfer being much more ruthless (though still holding back and moralisng).
if only they could have mixed Annihilation and WWH together, had the wave pursue the Warbound and both parties land on Marvel Earth and cut-loose ...

JediSamuraiMRB
I love Spidey, but he gets creamed.

Nod
well scan them in and send them this way... maybe it'll help reduce their potency? confused

I'm reading the Annihilation event again, great stuff... especially Surfer being much more ruthless (though still holding back and moralisng).
if only they could have mixed Annihilation and WWH together, had the wave pursue the Warbound and both parties land on Marvel Earth and cut-loose ... Why mix Annihilation with WWH? Annih was good, we dont want to mix a crap one with it.

Dumbest idea ever.

Ptr_Grifin
nope, quite irrelevant.

next smile.

Umm, Professor Hulk didn't actually defeat Maestro by himself. He transported him right beside the gamma bomb that created the Hulk.

But I do agree that WWH is stronger. From what I understand, Maestro is a supped up Prof. Hulk.

Kutulu
You know what it is?
I just downloaded ALL the Exiles books

Fixed. angel

Kutulu
WWH wins. Exiles are an odd bunch in terms of continuity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.