uber team vs uber team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
thanos,tyrant(dp),gog(kingdom),superboy prime,odin,walker(marvel version death god),silver surfer

vs

darkseid,shazam,izaya,stayne,ares(dc),wonderwoman,
orion,superman,black adam

Rufus T Firefly
how much thought did you put into this kid

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
how much thought did you put into this kid im not a child. this is more than fair. whom do u think takes this?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I think team one has way too much firepower not to lose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos,tyrant(dp),gog(kingdom),superboy prime,odin,walker(marvel version death god),silver surfer

vs

It's not as bad as some say. But seriously, Wonder Woman, Superman, Black Adam, Orion, Superman shouldn't be in the line up. The marvel side only has one link, Silver surfer. But looking at it. Tyrant and Odin are the only skyfather lvl beings on marvel side. and Thanos is trans or low skyfather. Gog is beyond Skyfather lvl.

I guess it's really a toss up. YOu have too many weak links on team two.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112

vs

Team One wins

charlemagne9746
Give team two Classic Ion to even the odds

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Give team two Classic Ion to even the odds team2 has more members its fair. if i were to give them ion id have to give team one someone new. team two already has enough members. they already outnumber team 1.

charlemagne9746
give team one Thor

quanchi112
give team one Thor no its fiar how it is, i gave team two more characters and took away galactus and dint put any of thanos awesome creations like omega in there. wink

charlemagne9746
really doesn't matter anyway....DS erases the other team solo via the OE.

quanchi112
really doesn't matter anyway....DS erases the other team solo via the OE. so u wanted me to add anothe rfighter on their side when u think ds can solo that badass team when he cant solo superman. he taps out to him. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing funniest thing u ever said.

charlemagne9746
Dude, this is KMC DS we're dealing with now

quanchi112
Dude, this is KMC DS we're dealing with now gog would beat him down, and im guessing u dont know who the walker is at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

charlemagne9746
DS wtf pwns everyone on that team. They can't stand up to the OE

stfu

quanchi112

stfu these are ur great points. roll eyes (sarcastic) you have no clue how powerful walker is or go from the kingdom. well anyways ur opinion matters it does. i disagree. read up on walker and then get back to me.

nimbus006
Team One wins... SBP, Gog, Tyrant, Odin Thanos, and Walker are too much for team two.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nimbus006
Team One wins... SBP, Gog, Tyrant, Odin Thanos, and Walker are too much for team two. team 2 has more fighters on it but i do agree that team one should win this. with thanos calling the shots and coordinating this they would win. thanos is a better leader than ds and doesnt avoid a confrontation. team one for the win. wink

Thanos_THOTU

stfu
Tyrant laugh at the OE, in fact he laughs at everyone on the lists.
He could solo everything, even his own.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gog is beyond Skyfather lvl. I'd tend to disagree.

Symmetric Chaos
really doesn't matter anyway....DS erases the other team solo via the OE.

Not a freaking chance. Even when Kirby was writing him I doubt he would have been able to do that erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not a freaking chance. Even when Kirby was writing him I doubt he would have been able to do that erm cosigned. there is no way ds beats gog one on one let alone solos this team. it is just a ds biased radical statement. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd tend to disagree. name me one skyfather that could take him on average. he is above that level. he is right above skyfather but below galactus. somewhere in this gap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.