Optimus Prime Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Okay, Optimus Prime gets a chance to fight the Decepticons he never encountered 1 on 1 in the film, (and more!) eek!

The fights in a deserted NYC. No people around.

1. Barricade

2. Scorponok

3. Devastator

4. Blackout

5. Starscream

6. Megatron(rematch)

don't shiv
Originally posted by braz
eek!

quanchi112
the movie version would make it to megatron and fail there.

Priest
Devastator may give him problems.

braz
Originally posted by Priest
Devastator may give him problems.

Yeah, Devastator was damn durable, it took 4 autobots and the humans put together to take him out.

spawnwest
The versions of the Transformers suck (however the movie was good) and we didn't get to see much of them. Movie version Prime would get stopped Scorponok. However, I believe Prime could take Devastator, Blackout, and Starscream. He would only have problems with Scorponok and Megatron.

braz
Originally posted by spawnwest
The versions of the Transformers suck (however the movie was good) and we didn't get to see much of them. Movie version Prime would get stopped Scorponok. However, I believe Prime could take Devastator, Blackout, and Starscream. He would only have problems with Scorponok and Megatron.

blink

Scorponok? What was so impressive about him??

spawnwest
blink

Scorponok? What was so impressive about him??

***********SPOILER************
If you haven't already seen the movie

Scorponok's available to submerge (sand or concrete he'll still would be able to submerge) in the ground would make it too difficult for Prime to fight. Plus he seems to be able to take a lot of damage. He took a lot from gun fire and bombs and he only lost his tail and he has the size advantage.

Prime's weapons would not be effective against Scorponok. Prime's only chance would be to get close enough to Scorponok and use his energon sword like he did against Bonecrusher and I don't think Prime would be able to.

braz
If you haven't already seen the movie

Scorponok's available to submerge (sand or concrete he'll still would be able to submerge) in the ground would make it too difficult for Prime to fight. Plus he seems to be able to take a lot of damage. He took a lot from gun fire and bombs and he only lost his tail and he has the size advantage.

Prime's weapons would not be effective against Scorponok. Prime's only chance would be to get close enough to Scorponok and use his energon sword like he did against Bonecrusher and I don't think Prime would be able to.

Yeah, but that was with human weapons that he was able to withstand. The Transformers weapons are much more advanced, and plus, they were able to take him down and put him on the plane and he didnt seem to kill any of the soldiers when he got up or w/e so I would say that incapacitated him. erm but the ground thing would be kinda hard to surpass if Scorp was really being cheap with what he can do. If he came out and really fought though, he'd be dead.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Movie Optimus gets thru and wins.

braz
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Movie Optimus gets thru and wins.

So u think all the people around in the movie effected Opts ability to win cuz he didnt wanna kill anyone?

illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/Terence-Stamp---General-Zod-Photogr.jpg
Moving to Transformers Forum...

spawnwest
Yeah, but that was with human weapons that he was able to withstand. The Transformers weapons are much more advanced, and plus, they were able to take him down and put him on the plane and he didnt seem to kill any of the soldiers when he got up or w/e so I would say that incapacitated him. erm but the ground thing would be kinda hard to surpass if Scorp was really being cheap with what he can do. If he came out and really fought though, he'd be dead.

I agree but that's one of the things I didn't like about the movie. In the movie they were using human like weapons (pretty much bullets)

Now if they were using weapons like the cartoon, Prime could take Scorp

braz
I agree but that's one of the things I didn't like about the movie. In the movie they were using human like weapons (pretty much bullets)

Now if they were using weapons like the cartoon, Prime could take Scorp

Yeah, true, but some of them had plasma weapons like Megatron(fusion cannon), Blackout, Bumble Bee and Ironhide but yeah like Devastator, Prime, Ratchet and Starscream just had weapons like us, but IMO even they were still more advanced just because their civilization is waaay ahead of our time, so they probably have more higher explosive weapons, more durable alloys with higher velocities, much higher calibers etc.

Scythe
Optimus wouldn't be able to defeat Megatron, his jackassery would surely get to him.

braz
Originally posted by Scythe
Optimus wouldn't be able to defeat Megatron, his jackassery would surely get to him.

Exactly. It would piss Opt off even more so he would kill him big grin

Scythe
Exactly. It would piss Opt off even more so he would kill him big grin

I'de sure hope so, that would be sweet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.