Animated Geese Howard vs Animated M.Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
who wins?

geese from ff animated movies takes on m.bison from s2 animated movie

bloodlust on

shin_remy
Bison takes this

Bison could teleport and teleport and teleport and tele pffff

and he has his psycho shield, the shield he also used to reflect the hadouken of Ken and his other physical moves.

and he was just playing with all the sf'ers in that anime

Bison wins big grin

TricksterPriest
Bison from the movie was closer to his SFA powers than SF2. He's taking out Geese for sure.

Sado22
it isn't fair if he has that stupid cloak of his that makes him teleport every damn thing someone throws at him.
Bison, when he fought without his cloak, versus Geese is a good fight.
and Geese wins. he wrecked a forest and called the whole process "nothing". he even the best fighters of that anime with one move and was about to rape Terry hadn't it been for the hadousenpukyaku.

Geese pwns him. With cloak, Bison in a very unfair bout.

~Sado

Sandai Kitetsu
Bison stomps him, the anime version of geese sucked.

brainchild81
Ditto. Geese gets FUBARED sadThe FF movies themselves sucked big timeOriginally posted by Sado22
it isn't fair if he has that stupid cloak of his that makes him teleport every damn thing someone throws at him.
and Geese wins. he wrecked a forest and called the whole process "nothing". he even the best fighters of that anime with one move and was about to rape Terry hadn't it been for the hadousenpukyaku.

~Sado Bias? What's this about the cloak?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ditto. Geese gets FUBARED sadThe FF movies themselves sucked big time Bias? What's this about the cloak?

Bison took off his cloak towards the end of the movie. But..... "I'll fight you on your own level!" That implies that he was handicapping himself to fight them semi-fairly. It took a surprise double (shinku maybe....?) Hadoken to kill him. And he came back seemingly unharmed at the end of the movie.

He's wrecking Geese for sure. cool

Superboy Prime
Bison 1,000,000/10.

It took everything Ryu & Ken had in the anime to beat a holding back Bison...shit they even had to cheat their way to victory.

Originally posted by Sado22

~Sado

Dude...the cloak argument is really stupid...but I know you weren't trying.

And no, Geese will not even get a miniscule grasp of victory on Bison even if Bison was holding back.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bison took off his cloak towards the end of the movie. But..... "I'll fight you on your own level!" That implies that he was handicapping himself to fight them semi-fairly. It took a surprise double (shinku maybe....?) Hadoken to kill him. And he came back seemingly unharmed at the end of the movie.

He's wrecking Geese for sure. cool

Agreed. Even when fighting at their level Bison showed he was still above them. He took on them both without breaking a sweat. Bison wasn't even hurt when Ryu landed that impressive combination of blows; Bison inmediately wtf pawned Ryu to show him who is boss.

Geese was just *does not even finish his sentence*...God those Fatal Fury animes were really awful. Sad thing is I didn't found out until I owned them.

Which means I got owned. dur

Sado22
wasn't the claok playing some significance. i thought it had to do something with his teleporting all the time confused

oh well...

Bison wins then. And wins easy. Poor Geese sad

~Sado

Ron Mexico
wasn't the claok playing some significance. i thought it had to do something with his teleporting all the time confused

oh well...

~Sado

The cloak didn't do anything. Bison, being the cocky bastard that he is toned himself down. He told Ken and Ryu "I'll fight you on your own level, C'MON!!!!" He could have easily stayed at the level he was at the beginning and kicked both of their asses.

Just for clarification

brainchild81
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Geese was just *does not even finish his sentence*...God those Fatal Fury animes were really awful. Sad thing is I didn't found out until I owned them.

Which means I got owned. dur laughing You sure did. They must have churned out the stories for all 3 movies within 5 minutes. I got owned to a lesser extent. I rented the 1st & 2nd ones from blockbuster sad Saw the 3rd on on the sci fi channelOriginally posted by TricksterPriest

He's wrecking Geese for sure. cool Who made that sig?

TricksterPriest
laughing You sure did. They must have churned out the stories for all 3 movies within 5 minutes. I got owned to a lesser extent. I rented the 1st & 2nd ones from blockbuster sad Saw the 3rd on on the sci fi channel Who made that sig?

At least the movies looked cool, even if the story was weak.

The sig is from a thread on newsarama showcasing Sinestro Corp and Green Lantern Corp sigs.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=118655

Enjoy. big grin

Superboy Prime

oh well...

~Sado

Bison simply took it off to to brawl it out with both of them.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

The sig is from a thread on newsarama showcasing Sinestro Corp and Green Lantern Corp sigs.

Enjoy. big grin
I wonder the size of Optimus' power ring.

P-Geyser
Oh for christ sakes the FF anime was not that good but part 2 and the TMP were good. Talk about FF hate.

brainchild81
laughing It's not FF hate. It's called FF criticism. As a fan you should be harder on it than I am. I didn't think too much of the Alpha movies either. They were only slightly better than the FF ones. So far SFII animated movie is the best. Don't be mad though, FF movies look oscar worthy compared to this animated MK film I recently saw. What's a TMP? Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Enjoy. big grin Thanx. I need to find a cool Starscream sig. The look of the movies could have been better also. Terry looked like a crackhead compared to how he looks in the games & that Sulia chick looked like she was 12 years old. The KOF:AD anime was quite good(even though the fagcoon brothers were there) and the art was great.

Superboy Prime
I like the FF movie.

It's just that first one was really awful.

brainchild81
When's the last time you saw them? They all sucked. The 2nd was best out of the 3

Superboy Prime
Krauser was badass.

I like 3 until Terry becomes a god buster. It just felt too ridiculous.

brainchild81
Hell yeah it did. I still didn't like Terry looking like R.Kelly w/that stupid looking Sulia bit*h

Superboy Prime
Terry never pissed on Sulia's face...maybe he should have done it.

brainchild81
Terry never pissed on Sulia's face...maybe he should have done it. hysterical

brainchild81
History Channel got a special show called Human Weapon on in about 30 mins. from now. This week's style is Muay Thai & they talk about Ler Drit, which is Bison's style of combat & a variation of Muay Thai

ThoraxeRMG
YAH! Awesome!

P-Geyser
I like the FF movie.

It's just that first one was really awful.

I can agree with that I did not like the fight sequences especially Terry vs Geese. The second one at least had more action.

P-Geyser
laughing It's not FF hate. It's called FF criticism. As a fan you should be harder on it than I am. I didn't think too much of the Alpha movies either. They were only slightly better than the FF ones. So far SFII animated movie is the best. Don't be mad though, FF movies look oscar worthy compared to this animated MK film I recently saw. What's a TMP?

FF criticism huh.......suuuure MR ANTI TERRY FATAL FURY PERSON mad

Well as I said the first FF anime was crap, but the second was good. I liked TMP(means The Motion picture) because of the story. I liked the drawing style in the anime, but even you agreed before the japenese make dem gals with huge eyes and looking like 12 year olds.

Also the first FF anime is at least better than the AOF anime....talk about horrible even if the gorgeous King was in it.

I have to agree about SF the animated movie being the best...especially the fight scences.

R.Kelly?.....you guys should be ashamed of yourselfs HOW CRUDE mad

brainchild81
Still haven't seen the AOF anime yet. I didn't even know there was one until recently. It probably wasn't as profitable as the FF movies because that's what happens when you use a ripoff instead of an original character. Gonna look for it on the net. I imagine they didn't make any sequels. Terry's girl in the 1st movie looked like she was an adult.

Guilty Gear
Still haven't seen the AOF anime yet. I didn't even know there was one until recently. It probably wasn't as profitable as the FF movies because that's what happens when you use a ripoff instead of an original character. Gonna look for it on the net. I imagine they didn't make any sequels. Terry's girl in the 1st movie looked like she was an adult. boxing

Superboy Prime
It's a know fact Terry pissed on his first love. Why else do you think he couldn't get over her death?

brainchild81
spam_laser

brainchild81
It's a know fact Terry pissed on his first love. Why else do you think he couldn't get over her death? laughing I imagine it would be difficult to forget some chick who liked you enough to let you give her a golden shower

P-Geyser
You guys are sick. sick

Guilty Gear
".lliks ym esaercni ot em naht regnorts era taht esoht thgif I"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.