SunShine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
SunShine

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/sunshine/extendedtrailer/

Looks ok, worthy of me watching stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
Yep, I'll be there.

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah I'm excited about this movie. Pretty much any movie that uses Requiem of a Dream in there preview I'm down for.

Solo
It's pretty good. A very bizarre third act, though.

exanda kane
Great film. Thought there was already hundreds of threads on this though; created a few myself.

mitchum
I heard it was released on the 20th, but I can't find any theatres that are playing it.

gregmss
the ending made no sense to me.

Homer J.
Originally posted by mitchum
I heard it was released on the 20th, but I can't find any theatres that are playing it. Moron. Limited release on the 20th. I only know this because I drove around looking for a theater, to finally find out that it was limited to big city release. Lard-o

Homer J.
This movie was beautiful. Awesome everything.

Tex
Yeah, It had some dazzling shots, superb acting and great atmosphere, but I do have to admit that things when downhill fast when Freddy Kruger shows up. thumb down

Even with the ending the movie is superb.
Highly recommended! thumb up

D-Wag
Just saw this movie the other night, thought it was good, kept me interested, but the ending....what was up with the giant sun reflector turning into a cube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.