Deathstroke vs TMNT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terror of Death
Topic.

quanchi112
deathstroke

Mider999
yup for once i agree with quanchi

[BAW]Endrict
Cap can beat DS, Cap cant beat TMNT but Yet DS can beat TMNT. ERM??

hush
Originally posted by Endrict
Cap can beat DS, Cap cant beat TMNT but Yet DS can beat TMNT. ERM??
no way cap can beat DS.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by hush
no way cap can beat DS.

There is no way Cap could beat the tmnt. It would be a curbstomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
yup for once i agree with quanchi u should agree with me more often, im usually right. wink

BlackJackal
Well, it depends. Deathstroke is the best assassin in the DCU. He's vexed by a group of teenagers and gen x'ers with and without super-powers. I wonder how he would fare against 4 mutant teenage ninjas. BUT, if I have to take sides, I'd wager heavily on Deathstroke the Terminator.

Terror of Death
TMNT have better weapons and can take alot of damage.

Deathstroke
TMNT can't take bullets to the face. They lose.

Mider999
Originally posted by quanchi112
u should agree with me more often, im usually right. wink

no actually you think your right and you just ignore everybody else cause you think your some mental giant in the world of comics yup.....but for this time we agree.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Terror of Death
TMNT have better weapons and can take alot of damage.

confused

Mider999
i never knew TMNT had a staff that could servive supermans heat vision or destroy a helicopter at low power, i also didnt know they could own a team of green arrows buddies with help from constantine drakon.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Deathstroke
TMNT can't take bullets to the face. They lose.

You dont need to take bullets when you can dodge them with ease.

"i never knew TMNT had a staff that could servive supermans heat vision or destroy a helicopter at low power, i also didnt know they could own a team of green arrows buddies with help from constantine drakon."

Please, the tmnt pwn Deathstroke in a feat war. And their Fusion FX weapons are indestructible. One balst fom them and Deathstroke is sent sailing throught the air.

BlackJackal
Ah, you underestimate the Terminator...weapons alone do not determine the outcome of a confrontation. If he wanted to, Deathstroke could disarm the turtles with ease and then use their shiny new toys against them.

Mider999
ok so do the turtles have the ability to move as fast as deathstroke and please man bullets and green arrows arrows i dont think there the same thing green arrow is an expert marksmen and so are his peers to dodge or stop them is a feat. Also i never knew any of the turtles could stun superboy or supergirl or drop a building on aquaman

CadenceV2
Mirage Turtles have a good shot at winning.

They are bullet speed as far as reaction speed, and have years of skill fighting the best of the best of the universe and through time.

They also have the stats to compete, and the teamwork to win here.

IDW turtles have the stats, but less skill as well less teamwork. Also unlike the Mirage turtles who kill people, as well do use guns and lasers, the IDW TMNT do not.

Leaning on the Mirage Turtles for a victory.

Shabazz916
Deathstroke takes emm out choppa for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.