Iori Yagami VS Vega (steel cage match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
"What the...?"
Iori blinked his eyes rapidly. The sudden burst of white light shined in his face, startling him. He could only wince, his eyes paining in the sudden flood of lights in the center of a dark alley. He was aggravated.
"Get that shit out of my face!" he hissed to himself, his blue eyes instantly scroching to piercing red. He blocked as much of the light as he could, squinting them so he could see who these idiots were. As his eyes got used to the light, he noticed black vehicles and soldiers in darkblue uniforms . He noticed the insignia arm bands. He knew that organization. Shadowloo. He also noticed they had their guns locked on him and the large rounded muzzels told him the story.
"Tranquilizers...?" Whoever wanted him wanted him alive. A crucial mistake. Iori couldn't help but sneer.
"Yagami Iori...you are adviced to come quietly with us..."
"Shut up, fool!" Iori roared back. "No one tells me what to do! Especially not some two bit flunkie!"
Instantly countless darts shot towards him. Iori smiled. Child's play.
Crouching low, he charged forward, easily dodging the darts as they came in. He shot through the lines of soldiers carving a bloothy swathe through them, blood gushing out to his hearts delight. Within seconds almost a dozen soldiers sank to the floors, apparently impaled by a forebladed knife. Only the soldiers who had done their homework on the Insane Orochi Warrior knew what really happened to them. The one who was telling him what to do crawled back in horror, cringing at the sight of Iori standing stooped in between a circle of corpses, his hands covered in blood. But it wasn't the blood or the look of horror on the impaled soldiers' corpses. It wasn't the eerie sight of a forbidding alley smeared in blood. It was the eyes that looked at him. Straight at him, through the crimson bangs and the sadistic grin. The pericing red eyes.
Iori walked towards him slowly, sneering. He tried to shoot him but a sharp kick in the chin sent him sprawling in the trashcans nearby. As he looked up again, Iori was towering over him, his grinning face distorted in the shadows, his eyes glowing like fire.
"Tell me...why is the Shadowloo interesting in getting annihilated?
The man could only form half sentences in his fear. Annoyed at the coward, purple flames instantly leapt out on his right hand. His hair flew wildly with the surge of power from such a breif powerup. Already the alley shook voilently, knocking over trash cans and other items in its wake.
"ANSWER ME!!"
"The Lord...B-Bison wants...to meet you...he has a proposal..."
Iori smiled.
"A proposal? Next time your boss wants to meet me he'd know better than to send me some two bit spineless flunkie!"
He stared down at the quivering man.
"You should be happy I've let you yack this long!"
His claw like hand whipped in the darkness, followed by a streak of blood that oozed out of the man's neck. Without warning, he sent a streak of purple flames towards a dark corner in the alley. Vega, appeared out of the shadows, quick as the wind, nimbly avoiding the flames as he flipped midair and landed a few feet away from the Yagami heir. His metallic laugh resounded in the forlorn alley. Iori was indifferent.
"What's so funny?" Iori asked, his sneer never once leaving his face. "I killed all your men for the pathetic lot that they were!"
"THat's right!" Vega laughed, "that is exactly what they were! The weak have no right to live. Besides, the way you disposed of them sent shivers of joy up my whole body!"
"So you enjoy watching blood spill, be it friend or foe? You disgust me but it seems to suit that organization well!"
Vega only crackled in demented myrth. He slashed himself with his clawed arm, falling into his stance. Through the thin slits on his iron mask, Iori saw blue eyes of frightening lucidity. The assassin of Shadowloo was ready. Iori looked at the night sky. This was an interesting night. Already the moon that hung in the sky was of gaining a reddish tint. Iori smiled.
"I'll send you to the world of pain that you like so much! Come on!"
In a blink of an eye both sadists darted towards each other, both their eyes brimming with madness.

Who wins?

~Sado
P.S. I've made this into a fight in an alley so Vega can have the advantage of cage-match like surrounding like his stage.

SteelEagle
Vega may have his steel cage on his side, but Iori's takin' this one...

Snafu the Great
You've been hanging around me too much. As for who wins this, can't say.

BlaxicanHydra
Vega wins easily.

Don't you know that Steel Cage's give Vega +2 attack and +3 speed upgrade? lolZ he towtowtally pwnZ Iori with his meager +1 Attack and speed lawls.

SteelEagle
hooray for UFS... wink

colonelf40
vega takes this

he will run rings around that stupid emo f@ggot!
for he is the king of cage fights!

Sado22
THERE ISN'T ANY CAGE! mad
and for the record, I'd love to see the look on Vega's face when Iori tears him open and shows him his liver.

IORI:
-Ioir has flames that he can use to keep the pretty boy at bay
-He can shake the ground without even powering up...i'd like to see Vega climb when the earth is shaking wink
-His moves like 8maidenshrine etc. give him good start up time and good evasion.
-the speed of almost all his strongest specials is a lot
-he has TWO CLAWS

Vega:
-good jumping
-claw
-experience in fighting in cages...only they aren't fighting in one mad

aside from this if Vega has done something please tell me. Iori is a fighting genius and FAR from a stupid bull. Iori is more intimidating and expert at playing mind games. Vega's only a bloodthirsty pyscho. Iori is bloodthirsty, a psycho and one with great speed, stamina and power and more experience. He is also better at mind games.
Iori wins.

~Sado

BlaxicanHydra
Oh right, I actually didn't even read your intro embarrasment It was too long, sorry.

Anyway without an actual cage Vega loses.

colonelf40
iori wins but i still that he a emo f@g loser!

VEGA>IORI

SF>KOF

Sandai Kitetsu
Iori has too many anti-airs for Vega to use barceleno drop.

lightness
iori vs malin would be better since they have the similar arial styles and weapons.

iori destroys vega in any environment

SteelEagle
Yo, colonelf40, KoF > Street Fighter (who's putting out new games???)

judgement hand
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA111!!!!!

iori

brainchild81
Iori

Superboy Prime
They make out.

Sado22
....so wearing red and blue tights with a red underwear on top of it has finally gotten you swingin that way, huh?

and its not a coincidence: just before your first "gay oriented" post, Judgement hand posted first. laughing

WATCH THE HAND!

~Sado

SteelEagle
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
They make out.

hey, it's supposed to be him and Kyo doing all of that! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.