Ghostrider vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Can GR beat him with his PS?

Tyrant
He doesn't need it.

He punches him into submission.

Galan007
DD would pwn GR, just like Hulk did. erm

quanchi112
doomsday for the easy win

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
DD would pwn GR, just like Hulk did. erm
with blaze not holding GR back, it would of been a hell of a fight.
Strange even confirms GR had a chance.

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
with blaze not holding GR back True.... I'd forgotten about that.

endrict
A bloodlusted GR still doesnt stand a chance?

endrict
I will change it to bloodlust for GR.

strengthkills
Strange even confirms GR had a chance. I know,mad respect for hulk and GR,I hope Gr stays that way.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
GR takes out Doomsday.

llagrok
Strange even confirms GR had a chance.

That was likely to win and had the powers of a god.

guy222
Angel of Vengeance FTW

Lord Feron
Penance Stare should really destroy DD and all his wickedness lol

jadervason
You might as well be asking if Doomsday is evil with this thread.

His mama didn't hug him enough, guys.

psycho gundam
gr wasn't "bloodlusted" per say, the true demon came out unsuppressed 100%. he only quit fighting because he deemed the hulk innocent.

and i don't know about you guys but i think doomsday has a lot to be punished for, who knows what a full on penance stare would do.?

plus look what he is capable of on a whim

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8963/16uh0ik5.th.jpg

that could be the tip of the iceburg(most likely true) of his power output.

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam

that could be the tip of the iceburg(most likely true) of his power output. srsly

jadervason
yeah, that's impressive and everything, but unless GR is trying to get Doomsday to die of laughter...

Fanboy
gr wasn't "bloodlusted" per say, the true demon came out unsuppressed 100%. he only quit fighting because he deemed the hulk innocent.

and i don't know about you guys but i think doomsday has a lot to be punished for, who knows what a full on penance stare would do.?

that could be the tip of the iceburg(most likely true) of his power output.

Has he done anything on par with those Oan Guardian dudes?q

psycho gundam
"that could be the tip of the iceberg(most likely true) of his power output."

Eon Blue
Doomsday.

jadervason
"that could be the tip of the iceberg(most likely true) of his power output."

That's like a city block. Doomsday ravages planets with his bare hands.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by jadervason
That's like a city block. Doomsday ravages planets with his bare hands. again i say: "that could be the tip of the iceberg(most likely true) of his power output."

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/913/icebergry2.th.jpg

jadervason
again i say: "that could be the tip of the iceberg(most likely true) of his power output."

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/913/icebergry2.th.jpg

Again you say "could be"

psycho gundam
umm.strange was worried that awakening the full demon was bad news so the explosion can't be the full scope of his energies.

jadervason
Yeah, but. This is Doomsday we're talking about.

psycho gundam
and doesn't he know fear now? not the beat trait when ghost rider is looking into your eyes.

jadervason
Oh, now it's the penance stare FTW. You actually have a case.

If the Hulk was deemed innocent, who knows about Doomsday.

rougeredmage
angel of vengence shall destroy the vile cryptonian monsterocity

GR didnt win agaisnt WWH because it was only a sell out tie in book
and because GR bringa vengence on wwh because he was not guilty the guilty parties was richards et al

also i am sure doomsday must be guilty of something... wantant destruction of property, after all i am willing to theorise that all kryptonian and their plantery derivatives are inatly weak against supernatural forces ?

jadervason
Doomsday was killed like once a day every day for 10 years straight by his masters.

He kills everything in "self defense."

Mindset
Doomsday was killed like once a day every day for 10 years straight by his masters.

He kills everything in "self defense."

No.

And WWH never kills anyone.

jadervason
No?

Mindset
No?

No to he kills everything in self defense.

The Pict
Can't really see Doomsday losing here.

Mindset
What would DD do to GR?

GR can just regen.

The Pict
Originally posted by Mindset
What would DD do to GR?

GR can just regen.

Kinda like Doomsday.

Mindset
Except GR has Penance Stare.

jadervason
It always comes back to the Penance stare.

Flip a coin.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by rougeredmage
angel of vengence shall destroy the vile cryptonian monsterocity

GR didnt win agaisnt WWH because it was only a sell out tie in book
and because GR bringa vengence on wwh because he was not guilty the guilty parties was richards et al

also i am sure doomsday must be guilty of something... wantant destruction of property, after all i am willing to theorise that all kryptonian and their plantery derivatives are inatly weak against supernatural forces ? actually Im pretty sure the guilty party was that alien.he always said *kik* I cant remember his name though

anywho, the penance stare could hurt doomsday greatly....but Im not to sure that spiritual powers work that well on doomsday..even superman said he could set hell back countless centuries

Avlon
Considering how many times he was killed as an innocent tot, the penance stare might piss off DD even more.

DD ftw.

Mindset
It always comes back to the Penance stare.

Flip a coin.

Yes, since neither can put the other down physically.

Mindset
Originally posted by Avlon
Considering how many times he was killed as an innocent tot, the penance stare might piss off DD even more.

DD ftw.

What? confused

jadervason
What? confused

He's trying to say you can only kill someone as an infant so many thousand times before you can no longer blame them for being murderous.

Mindset
He's trying to say you can only kill someone as an infant so many thousand times before you can no longer blame them for being murderous.

Well I doubt that's what he's saying, but even if it was PS would still work on him.

jadervason
Yes, since neither can put the other down physically.

GR has never been knocked out? I wouldn't know.

Avlon
Well I doubt that's what he's saying, but even if it was PS would still work on him.

It means that the only version of DD that could possibly work on might be "Doomsday Rex."

As for putting GR physically, others have done it before if I remember correctly. DD adapts anyway and what GR has shown powerwise is a drop in the pond compared to what he's been through.

Mindset
It means that the only version of DD that could possibly work on might be "Doomsday Rex."

Why is that?

Avlon
Why is that?

It's the only version of DD that demonstrated fear or pain.

Mindset
It's the only version of DD that demonstrated fear or pain.

PS turned an Angel to dust, I don't think it matters if he fears it or feels the pain. Lack of pain doesn't mean you don't take damage.

Avlon
PS turned an Angel to dust, I don't think it matters if he fears it or feels the pain. Lack of pain doesn't mean you don't take damage.

Zauriel can vaporize angels and cut demons into pieces.

Doesn't mean he's beating DD.

Mindset
Zauriel can vaporize angels and cut demons into pieces.

Doesn't mean he's beating DD.

Did you purposefully ignore the point of my post or did you just not get it?

Avlon
Did you purposefully ignore the point of my post or did you just not get it?

Explain the original comment then.

I'm trying to see what you're getting at...

Mindset
Explain the original comment.

You said Penance Stare would not work on DD because he doesn't feel pain or fear, I used PS turning an angel to dust showing that it still gives physical damage and whether he fears it or feels the pain it will still damage him. It would also damage his mind if I'm not mistaken.

Also I'm a mistaken or don't we always use the current or latest showing of a character unless otherwise stated?

Avlon
You said Penance Stare would not work on DD because he doesn't feel pain or fear, I used PS turning an angel to dust showing that it still gives physical damage and whether he fears it or feels the pain it will still damage him. It would also damage his mind if I'm not mistaken.

Also I'm a mistaken or don't we always use the current or latest showing of a character unless otherwise stated?

It's a small possibility, but the only version of DD that it might work on is Rex.

Latest DD is gog wars Doomsday who has HP Doomsdays ridiculous adapting abilities.

An angel is also a mystical being, just like GR is.

Mindset
Isn't Current DD the one from IC?

psycho gundam
doesn't matter if it's h/p, gog wars, or chicken shit doomsday, if he's guilty the penance stare lights him up like a joint at a cypress hill concert.

fangirl101
doesn't matter if it's h/p, gog wars, or chicken shit doomsday, if he's guilty the penance stare lights him up like a joint at a cypress hill concert. has the penance stare ever hit someone as fast as doomsday in the eye?

carver9
gr for the win, theres nothing physically that you could do to him. The only way to beat him is on a mental plain and thats something that doomsday lack. Gr can physically hold his own against doomsday but adding the ps is a over kill that even the mighty galactus fears.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
has the penance stare ever hit someone as fast as doomsday in the eye? doomsday is fast? oh yeah frickin' booster gold said so, it must be true. oh well, sentry must be as powerful as galactus too
thanks nvr!

Avlon
Isn't Current DD the one from IC?

That's the last one I've seen.

If I remember the PS has failed against Venom and Scarecrow (a human) because they lack remorse.

Do you think the PS would work and defeat Thanos or any other high end beings?

Mindset
Wasn't PS used on Mephisto?

Or was that just movie, or was that not Mephisto as well.

Lol, I'll have to dl Johnny Blaze run on GR again.

Also Venom makes ppl job, like when Juggs couldn't beat him, I never heard about the scarecrow incident, was that in a canon crossover?

Avlon
Was it?

Avlon
Wasn't PS used on Mephisto?

Or was that just movie, or was that not Mephisto as well.

Lol, I'll have to dl Johnny Blaze run on GR again.

Also Venom makes ppl job, like when Juggs couldn't beat him, I never heard about the scarecrow incident, was that in a canon crossover?

The movie had Blackheart, not Mephisto.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Scarecrow

skywalker833
Originally posted by quanchi112
doomsday for the easy win
agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.