Pre - Crisis Superman vs. 100 World War Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Thanos_THOTU

charlemagne9746

Darksaint

quanchi112
100 ww hulks vs one precrisis superman. are u serious. superman gets curbstomped.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Actually it just takes one to beat him up.

starking
Super sneeze ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Actually it just takes one to beat him up. one to beat who up?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
100 ww hulks vs one precrisis superman. are u serious. superman gets curbstomped.

PreCrisisSuperman. The guy who destroyed solar systems with a sneeze. Who pulled around a galaxy worth of planets as a kid. Who could travel time with speed. THAT guy.

spidey-dude
takes 2 hulks to take out PC supes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
PreCrisisSuperman. The guy who destroyed solar systems with a sneeze. Who pulled around a galaxy worth of planets as a kid. Who could travel time with speed. THAT guy. not overcoming 100 world war hulks, sorry but he is not.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
one to beat who up?

It just takes one WWH to beat up pre-crisis supes.

quanchi112
It just takes one WWH to beat up pre-crisis supes. really?

spidey-dude
wwh the strongest hulk ?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
really?

The Hulk is so uber right now. There isn't too much that is going to stop him. WWH can take any move pre-crisis supes can throw at him, block it and punch him out.

charlemagne9746
WWH will NOT survive the sun....Supes' throws the planet that they are on into the sun. WWH does not and will never have strength feats that could even come close to pre-crisis Superman. This is an utter curbstomp.

Rorschach
laughing

Pre-Crisis Superman 10/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
WWH will NOT survive the sun....Supes' throws the planet that they are on into the sun. WWH does not and will never have strength feats that could even come close to pre-crisis Superman. This is an utter curbstomp. not over 100 of these guys. dead wrong. 100 ww hulks literally tear him limb from limb.

charlemagne9746
not over 100 of these guys. dead wrong. 100 ww hulks literally tear him limb from limb.

prove it....prove that the Hulk could even get his hands on pre-crisis Supes'. This is KMC...no, PIS. Supes' would be too fast to even take a hit from Hulk. Even if Hulk hit him...it wouldn't even phase pre-crisis Superman. How will these Hulks prevent Superman from casting the planet they are on into the sun?

They can't.

quanchi112
prove it....prove that the Hulk could even get his hands on pre-crisis Supes'. This is KMC...no, PIS. Supes' would be too fast to even take a hit from Hulk. Even if Hulk hit him...it wouldn't even phase pre-crisis Superman. How will these Hulks prevent Superman from casting the planet they are on into the sun?

They can't. so i guess precris supes was rarely challenged huh? was everyone just shitting out galaxies and throwing planets att each other laughing

charlemagne9746
so i guess precris supes was rarely challenged huh? was everyone just shitting out galaxies and throwing planets att each other laughing

next debator, please. We're dealing with pre-crisis Supes' now, son. Not even your precious Thanos could stand up to him, physically. And I KNOW....I KNOW...you believe Thanos could beat down 100 World War Hulk's....so, don't bring your shit logic into this one.

quanchi112
next debator, please. We're dealing with pre-crisis Supes' now, son. Not even your precious Thanos could stand up to him, physically. And I KNOW....I KNOW...you believe Thanos could beat down 100 World War Hulk's....so, don't bring your shit logic into this one. quit bringing uo thanos name in all the threads i appear in please. there is no way supes survives this. he gets his arms and legs ripped off.

Validus
so i guess precris supes was rarely challenged huh?
Uh yeah, thats exactly right. Unless it involved K-nite or magic Superman was close enough to unstoppable.

charlemagne9746
quit bringing uo thanos name in all the threads i appear in please. there is no way supes survives this. he gets his arms and legs ripped off.

blah blah blah...prove it. You still haven't answered how the Hulks would prevent getting thrown into the sun.

quanchi112
blah blah blah...prove it. You still haven't answered how the Hulks would prevent getting thrown into the sun. they form a hulk ladder and one super jumps off it grabbing suerman and holing him on the freefall back to earth/ there they finish him. fatality.

charlemagne9746
they form a hulk ladder and one super jumps off it grabbing suerman and holing him on the freefall back to earth/ there they finish him. fatality.

laughing laughing laughing

yeah, like that would happen. The planet they are on would be hurtling towards the sun at faster than light speeds. They wouldn't have time to do anything....you lose, again.

starking
Quan, do you realize that the Hulk's would have to have infinite strength, just to stand up to Supes?

strengthkills
This is rediculous,I have a ton of pre-crisis supes books just sitting in my room and they all look so lame,cause no one is a challenge.
Also charlamagne,there is a reason supes was able to tow planets...he can fly...not only fly but fly at the speed of light+,do you realize how much propulsion that is.
How do you suppose hulk is going to tow a planet,I am curious...jump or drift with it,really you cant compare the 2 unless they slug it out without supes' speedblitz and then 1(WWH) would be enough..easily.
P.S. I know someones gonna bring up the crossover where supes took hulks punches and didnt move,doomsday couldnt move supes either at first in DOS,but what happened after that Superman died(I know that is not pre-crisis but still you get the point)pre-crisis for the win via speedblitz/bfr.

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing

yeah, like that would happen. The planet they are on would be hurtling towards the sun at faster than light speeds. They wouldn't have time to do anything....you lose, again. to say this superman beats 100 ww hulks is so ridiculous..u lose

charlemagne9746
to say this superman beats 100 ww hulks is so ridiculous..u lose

what the **** ever...you can't even tell me how all those Hulks would win. Even strengthkills...a huge Hulk fanboy knows pre-crisis Superman will win due to his speed advantage. There is not one way for Hulk to win this. They all get thrown into the sun...and there is nothing you can say to prove otherwise.

quanchi112
what the **** ever...you can't even tell me how all those Hulks would win. Even strengthkills...a huge Hulk fanboy knows pre-crisis Superman will win due to his speed advantage. There is not one way for Hulk to win this. They all get thrown into the sun...and there is nothing you can say to prove otherwise. and u cant prove superman throws them into the sun. why do u call all these people fanboys. ur a darkseid fanboy but i dont call u one, most of the time. these hulks would physically pound superman.

charlemagne9746
and u cant prove superman throws them into the sun. why do u call all these people fanboys. ur a darkseid fanboy but i dont call u one, most of the time. these hulks would physically pound superman.

dude, pre-crisis superman juggled planets around for a living...yeah...he can cast the planet that they are on....into the sun. Read a pre-crisis Superman comic and see how strong the guy is. Even if Superman got physical....he could BFR every single one of those Hulk's individually....or KO them. WWH has NEVER taken a punch from anyone as strong as pre-crisis Superman. Hulk wouldn't have time to reach an ungodly strength level to match Superman. He would be KO'd...probably one-shotted. And as fast as Superman is....Hulk would not be able to even land one hit on Superman. NO PIS or CIS in this fight...Hulk couldn't touch him.

kevdude
Precrisis Superman wins

Juntai
He uses hypno-vision to calm them down and revert to human, and then spins his belt in a circle and puts the 100 Dr Banner's under Mind Control. It's so easy to argue for Pre Crisis Superman.

strengthkills
dude, pre-crisis superman juggled planets around for a living...yeah...he can cast the planet that they are on....into the sun. Read a pre-crisis Superman comic and see how strong the guy is. Even if Superman got physical....he could BFR every single one of those Hulk's individually....or KO them. WWH has NEVER taken a punch from anyone as strong as pre-crisis Superman. Hulk wouldn't have time to reach an ungodly strength level to match Superman. He would be KO'd...probably one-shotted. And as fast as Superman is....Hulk would not be able to even land one hit on Superman. NO PIS or CIS in this fight...Hulk couldn't touch him. Plus you have to factor supes tactile tk and propulsion into his planet pulling feats,with that said his feats are of durability moreso than strength,so I dont think WWH would have any problems with strength,Its just his speed.Quanchi just think of a speedblitz as a sneak attack or a copout.

Tyrant
Originally posted by strengthkills
Plus you have to factor supes tactile tk and propulsion into his planet pulling feats,with that said his feats are of durability moreso than strength,so I dont think WWH would have any problems with strength,Its just his speed.Quanchi just think of a speedblitz as a sneak attack or a copout. I don't remember him ever having said to have tactile TK...

Plus, even if he did, he's still lifting the weight of a planet... not supporting a mountain.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Tyrant
I don't remember him ever having said to have tactile TK...

Plus, even if he did, he's still lifting the weight of a planet... not supporting a mountain. Towing the weight of a planet while flying at the speed of light is definitely a durability feat,just like when everyone said hulk breaking that asteroid that was 2x the size of earth while on rocket/spring boots wasnt a strength feat but a durability feat.
Cant have it both ways(Not you,everyone in general) they are either both strength or both durablity.

Rorschach
Beating Wolverine>Moving Stars with your breath.

Juntai
Towing the weight of a planet while flying at the speed of light is definitely a durability feat,just like when everyone said hulk breaking that asteroid that was 2x the size of earth while on rocket/spring boots wasnt a strength feat but a durability feat.
Cant have it both ways(Not you,everyone in general) they are either both strength or both durablity. But being shot through an asteroid, and PULLING planets are far different.

Tyrant
Towing the weight of a planet while flying at the speed of light is definitely a durability feat,just like when everyone said hulk breaking that asteroid that was 2x the size of earth while on rocket/spring boots wasnt a strength feat but a durability feat.
Cant have it both ways(Not you,everyone in general) they are either both strength or both durablity. Um... no it isn't.
How exactly does that even make it a durability feat? He's not flying through it.
If anything, it's a strength/testament to his flight feat.

Also, I remember a scan posted a while ago, where Superman put a couple planets on a large pole...

Martian_mind
Um... no it isn't.
How exactly does that even make it a durability feat? He's not flying through it.
If anything, it's a strength/testament to his flight feat.

Also, I remember a scan posted a while ago, where Superman put a couple planets on a large pole...

Dam,Galactus would love him as a herald.

Shish-kebab ftw.

Juntai
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Shish-kebab ftw. lol.

llagrok
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Shish-kebab ftw.

The Kryptoanian was post crisis? Would've been awesome to see a pre-crisis herald superman smile

Supes takes this easily.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Juntai
But being shot through an asteroid, and PULLING planets are far different. yeah hulk was shot through an asteroid twice the size of earth going at speeds= or< than the speed of sound.
Hulk was not even a hundreth of percent of the mass of that asteroid(same as supes except hes moving at the speed of light or faster)
besides didnt the planets he was pulling have no sun- like star so basically there was no gravitational pull or was that superboy who did that.

Juntai
yeah hulk was shot through an asteroid twice the size of earth going at speeds= or< than the speed of sound.
Hulk was not even a hundreth of percent of the mass of that asteroid(same as supes except hes moving at the speed of light or faster)
besides didnt the planets he was pulling have no sun- like star so basically there was no gravitational pull or was that superboy who did that. Supes breathing hard could move planets and stars too. Supes was just rediculous man.

Tyrant
yeah hulk was shot through an asteroid twice the size of earth going at speeds= or< than the speed of sound.
besides didnt the planets he was pulling have no sun- like star so basically there was no gravitational pull or was that superboy who did that. If something is twice the size of Earth, then it's going to take something going the speed of sound, quite a long time to even reach it... ermm

Superboy towed an entire galaxy full of planets...
The minimum number of stars in a galaxy is 10 million.
If there is 9 planets in our solar system, to our one sun, then take a guestimate at how many planets there is that Supertod pullled.

Juntai
Was Hulk going at/over escape velocity? Because if he was, that's about 33 times the speed of sound, plus if it's twice the size of Earth, he would enter it's gravitational field as well.

BobbyD
Originally posted by starking
Super sneeze ftw.

Correct. They end up floating lifelessly, intergalactically through space.

Symmetric Chaos
He uses hypno-vision to calm them down and revert to human, and then spins his belt in a circle and puts the 100 Dr Banner's under Mind Control.

Of all the options given thats probably the only one he'd actually try. It would also work flawlessly too,

Priest
It just takes one WWH to beat up pre-crisis supes.
agreed

Darksaint
Originally posted by Priest
agreed

The ONLY reason this could be possible is because PC Superman fights down at the level of his opponents. But that only happens in comics and in here, there is no PIS. rolling on floor laughing

SumOfAllFear
Superman 10/10, speed kills.

Merlyn
Actually it just takes one to beat him up. What the f**k?

Have you NO clue who PC Supes is, and what he could do? confused

spidey-dude
is wwh the strongest hulk ?

Tyrant
Originally posted by spidey-dude
is wwh the strongest hulk ? Savage Banner.

llagrok
Savage Banner.

spidey-dude
hulk 2099 looks the strongest

TricksterPriest
The only way I can see the Hulks winning with no PIS.......is to call Darkseid in. shifty Barring that, Superman......Juntai's right, this is rediculously easy. laughing Superman pulls out the 'Sword of Superman' and starts lopping heads off. hysterical

quanchi112
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
Superman 10/10, speed kills. in football yes. but here superman gets caught by hulk and gets ripped apart bythe many hulks that would grab a limb and pull.

TricksterPriest
in football yes. but here superman gets caught by hulk and gets ripped apart bythe many hulks that would grab a limb and pull.

^Does not know jackshit about DC. dur

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The only way I can see the Hulks winning with no PIS.......is to call Darkseid in. shifty Barring that, Superman......Juntai's right, this is rediculously easy. laughing Superman pulls out the 'Sword of Superman' and starts lopping heads off. hysterical

laughing Shit, it's been AGES since someone mentioned that phoney-baloney sword thing lolz.

Anyway , Pc -Supes can't be hurt by the Hulk , it's a an impossibility. We are talking about a guy who takes shots from AM and can FLY THROUGH TIME.

When a alternate Superboy tried flying through time he got his shit wrecked. He wasn't durable enough for the rigours of time-travel and DIED, earlier on he'd been taking shots from PC supes like nothing.

Kinda says something about his durability....

golem370
Super Sneeze vs 100 Thunder Claps

Juntai
He uses hypno-vision to calm them down and revert to human, and then spins his belt in a circle and puts the 100 Dr Banner's under Mind Control. Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Of all the options given thats probably the only one he'd actually try. It would also work flawlessly too, cool

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
Super Sneeze vs 100 Thunder Claps

You do realize that the Hulk isn't immune to thunderclaps? If all of 'em thunderclapped at once, they would kill each other.

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok
You do realize that the Hulk isn't immune to thunderclaps? If all of 'em thunderclapped at once, they would kill each other. What the f**k?

llagrok
What the f**k?

Can you imagine 100 thunderclaps at the same time? There would be one hell of a crater.

strengthkills
Can you imagine 100 thunderclaps at the same time? There would be one hell of a crater. What the f**k?

What the f**k?

superkronick92
Supes lets the Hulks line up and gives each of them a few thousand free shots, then once their tired, he superweeves an unbreakable giant basket, puts the hulks in it, and brings the to the Dr. Phil show to talk about their problems.

Hannibal-Lector
You do realize that the Hulk isn't immune to thunderclaps? If all of 'em thunderclapped at once, they would kill each other.

wow... never thought of that... makes logical since though.... ne ways, PC Supes ftw, even if wwh's are stronger, they still lose cause that really doesnt play a factor in this

Cosmic Cube
Can you imagine 100 thunderclaps at the same time? There would be one hell of a crater.

1 Thunderclap = Destroyed Universe.
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
wow... never thought of that... makes logical since though.... ne ways, PC Supes ftw, even if wwh's are stronger, they still lose cause that really doesnt play a factor in this
Not if they all stood in a nice organized pattern!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
wow... never thought of that... makes logical since though.... ne ways, PC Supes ftw, even if wwh's are stronger, they still lose cause that really doesnt play a factor in this Why do people refer to PC Supes in the same manner that they do Ms. Marvel (as Binary) or Thor (Warrior Madness)

PC Superman wasn't just a "more powerful" than current Supes. He just did more ridiculous illogical stuff (Kinda like Hulk destroying a universe by clapping his hands) and was retconned for good reason.

Man, comic books suck.

Cosmic Cube
Anyway I'll pretend this is regular Supes.

And he would still win.

No matter how powerful World War Hulk is, he can't touch Superman, damnit! The only way Supes could possibly lose is by PIS. (PS. If your method by which Superman loses involves Superman somehow f*cking up, that's PIS)

"1 by 1 I knocks 'em out"

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by superkronick92
Supes lets the Hulks line up and gives each of them a few thousand free shots, then once their tired, he superweeves an unbreakable giant basket, puts the hulks in it, and brings the to the Dr. Phil show to talk about their problems.

HAHAHAHA! Look at this statement!! It's funny!

You are a comical genius my freind!

Soops220
precrisis Supes is too smart for him. He would find a way to win. End of story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.