Scorpion & Sub Zero vs Gill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d3/ScorpionMKSM.jpg&http://ts.slctech.org/~pond2/sub-zero.jpg
VS
http://i.somethingawful.com/fashion/gameSWAT/5.jpg

Battle Arena is Tekken's honmaru. Every Special Art/Fatality can be used in this deadly matchup.

Dur

Sandai Kitetsu
Scorpion might take this, if he can survive Gills Ascension. Sub-Zero is a none factor because gill can negate all his attacks.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Scorpion might take this, if he can survive Gills Ascension. Sub-Zero is a none factor because gill can negate all his attacks.

Sub-Zero has shown great mastery over his control of Ice. I don't think Gill will just overpower him.

Aye. Scorpion has the same cheap tactic as Gill. He can't be killed...well not twice. And Scorpion has a BFR option.

...I thought this thread would get more attention.

shin_remy
interesting

Scorpion would give gill trouble but i think Gill can take this

His Sephriac Wing is powerfull, Gill has more stronger attacks then Scorpion

and they can both not die

uuh don't know, i'm leaning to Gill on this one

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

Sub-Zero has shown great mastery over his control of Ice. I don't think Gill will just overpower him.

Aye. Scorpion has the same cheap tactic as Gill. He can't be killed...well not twice. And Scorpion has a BFR option.

...I thought this thread would get more attention.

Gill can create and uncreate ice with his mind, I doubt Sub Zero has better control over Ice. Gill can litterally make it rain ice out of the blue.

Superboy Prime
Gill can create and uncreate ice with his mind, I doubt Sub Zero has better control over Ice. Gill can litterally make it rain ice out of the blue.

Sub-Zero's control over Ice has been such that in the latest MK game it is believed he ascended to godhood without the MK's elder gods wanting it. Now before anyone jumps in "OMG he said SubZero is a GOD ROFL" I simply mean that feat implies a great degree of control and knowledge over that power...reaching deity level in MK by his own means.

To be honest I see Gill having difficulty simply switching Sub-Zero's power off. It would be a contest of skill and determination IMO, and even then Scorpion will still be fighting Gill while he attempts this.

Sandai Kitetsu
Oh, he has the amulet in this fight?

Superboy Prime
Yeah. I decided to have Sub Zero amped with it since he is lacking in the "immortality" department. Sorry I forgot to have that stipulation by stating all of them were fighting at their best.

IMO the only way Zero & Scorpion will defeat Gill for good--as in not having to face his resurrected ass for eternity--is by battlefield removing him.

Lazy MFer
MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

I see this as a draw.

I think Gill will smash Sub but I don't see how Gill will Kill Scorp, but Gill can resurrect as well, although I do think that as far as speed strength and power, Gill has Scorp beat.

Superboy Prime
Actual feats proving Gill being Scorpion's superior in speed, strength and power would be nice.

Sandai Kitetsu
Team wins, Scorpions was bad enough, but Sub-Zero with amulet is ridiculous.

Superboy Prime
Scorpion performs a Kata and shows off his hellfire skills

2yYLegtQhKc

Scropion vs QuanChi

KxAW32ic03g

Sub-Zero vs Baraka

0U5mn59Ha_Q

Sub-Zero vs Scorpion MK: Konquest
5T9RImTDck0

Superboy Prime
Team wins, Scorpions was bad enough, but Sub-Zero with amulet is ridiculous.

No it's not. Gill can resurrect himself. He can summon meteors. He has that other special of his. I gave Sub-Zero the amulet because I knew you were going to say Gill would just negate his powers--which in turn would make this boring to watch. What's the problem with Gill sweating for his victory?

---

Gill splits the ocean
CWcjRmWhNZw

Gill Gameplay footage
KIMJxLMbyOM

Gill's Seraphic Wing & Meteor Storm
zGEq-S33RkM

BlaxicanHydra
If ring out is a way to win then Scorpion simply teleports him to Hell. Then Gill loses. Scorpion might be ring outted as well, but Sub-Zero si still around so the team would win.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No it's not. Gill can resurrect himself. He can summon meteors. He has that other special of his. I gave Sub-Zero the amulet because I knew you were going to say Gill would just negate his powers--which in turn would make this boring to watch. What's the problem with Gill sweating for his victory?

---

Gill splits the ocean
CWcjRmWhNZw

Gill Gameplay footage
KIMJxLMbyOM

Gill's Seraphic Wing & Meteor Storm
zGEq-S33RkM Wow...I so laughed at how someone at an earlier point in time was using that sea split thing to prove Gill can split an entire planet, lol.

BlaxicanHydra
Gill's gay.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Gill's gay. I'm going to have to agree with you there.

BlaxicanHydra
How can you not, look at the man. He's like a gay Jesus incarnate.

Guilty Gear
Yeah...your location is retarded, no offense.

BlaxicanHydra
Why? We were having fun sad

Guilty Gear
You can't play KH:II with someone for starters.

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah, we can take turns.

Guilty Gear
How boring that would be.

BlaxicanHydra
Well, you could have just told me, that way I wouldn't have spent my entire day at your house. Your Mom's hot, btw. *shrug*

Superboy Prime
How would the actual fight go if Scorpion played it honorable(yeah right) and decided to fight Gill?

Guilty Gear
I wish Scorpion and Gill were in KH:II. Gill would get assraped on a daily basis by Ursula and Scorpion would become one of Hades' gaurds.

And Vexen would become best friends with Sub-zero.

BlaxicanHydra
Well I think that if Scorpion and Gill actually fought Gill would win. He seems like jesus incarnate.

Superboy Prime
You think he could triumph over both Sub and Scorpz??

Guilty Gear
Eww S. Prime, you have Gill in your avatar. Lord are you gay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.