Jeepers Creepers vs Movie Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Jeepers Creepers
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u294/Oscar-16_Photo/9bae6095.jpg

vs

Spawn
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-2.jpg

Mordum
movie spawn in a stomp.

golem370
How?

Jack Harkness
That picture is freaky.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Jeepers Creepers
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u294/Oscar-16_Photo/9bae6095.jpg

vs

Spawn
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-2.jpg

jeepers creepers wins

starking
Movie Spawn killed a TON of other hellspawns and stood up to the Violator. I'm sure he has enough raw power, to roast the Creeper.

quanchi112
creeper crushes his ass.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Saw all three movies. Spawn has too much firepower for the Creeper.

charlemagne9746
The Creeper gets pwned by just average people....I don't think Spawn would

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
The Creeper gets pwned by just average people....I don't think Spawn would

laughing and spawn fights fat clowns. serioulsy creeper was to quick and to powerful for this movie version.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
and spawn fights fat clowns. serioulsy creeper was to quick and to powerful for this movie version.

And what did that fat clown turn into? hmmmm.

The Creeper got pwned by a school bus full of kids in the second movie...Spawn takes this. All Spawn would have to do is take it back to hell.

quanchi112
And what did that fat clown turn into? hmmmm.

The Creeper got pwned by a school bus full of kids in the second movie...Spawn takes this. All Spawn would have to do is take it back to hell. michael jai white dies. seriously creep was to fast to quick and could recover way to quickly. sorry creeper for the win. wink

charlemagne9746
michael jai white dies. seriously creep was to fast to quick and could recover way to quickly. sorry creeper for the win. wink

What's Creeper going to do when Spawn pulls the cape over himself and solidifies into some super sharp spikes? hmm...I guess the Creeper just gets impaled. Seriously, if you think a school bus full of kids can beat the Creeper...and Spawn can't....you've got some serious issues.

If you think Creeper wins this....then, the Creeper would beat Thanos too.

quanchi112
What's Creeper going to do when Spawn pulls the cape over himself and solidifies into some super sharp spikes? hmm...I guess the Creeper just gets impaled. Seriously, if you think a school bus full of kids can beat the Creeper...and Spawn can't....you've got some serious issues.

If you think Creeper wins this....then, the Creeper would beat Thanos too. here we go again. u bring up thanos again. laughing get over it. thanosis superior to ds. dont hate me hate on dc who oublished superman just kicking his ass. creeper is to fast for spwan. he recovers from anything. the kids didnt defeat him, the crazy father did. first watch the movie and quit basing ur opinion from some fangoria magazine u have at home.

charlemagne9746
here we go again. u bring up thanos again. laughing get over it. thanosis superior to ds. dont hate me hate on dc who oublished superman just kicking his ass. creeper is to fast for spwan. he recovers from anything. the kids didnt defeat him, the crazy father did. first watch the movie and quit basing ur opinion from some fangoria magazine u have at home.

could the "father" defeat Spawn?....um..no...didn't think so

next debater please

quanchi112
could the "father" defeat Spawn?....um..no...didn't think so

next debater please u didnt know the father beat him. u didnt watch the movie. i need to debate with people who at least have seen creeper movies. theres only two its not that hard. laughing

charlemagne9746
u didnt know the father beat him. u didnt watch the movie. i need to debate with people who at least have seen creeper movies. theres only two its not that hard. laughing

again, next debater please. dumbass, how I would know that there was a schoolbus involved. And yes..I remember the father impaling the Creeper....making the Creeper scream from what I remember...then years later...just before the creature was due to wake up again....they wait in the barn with guns in hand...to kill the creature once it wakes up.

you haven't given any proof on how the Creeper would win...you just state gibberish.

quanchi112
again, next debater please. dumbass, how I would know that there was a schoolbus involved. And yes..I remember the father impaling the Creeper....making the Creeper scream from what I remember...then years later...just before the creature was due to wake up again....they wait in the barn with guns in hand...to kill the creature once it wakes up.

you haven't given any proof on how the Creeper would win...you just state gibberish. lok at what the creeper was accomplishing in this movie. he doesnt kill everyone. he was scaring the kids and picking them off here and there. he was just one shotting them or snapping their necks he was scaring them and killing them when he wanted to. creeper is awesome. i just think with his abilities and his healing factor he can take out the movie spawn.

braz
What the f**k? Movie Spawn beats the living shit out of Creeper.

quanchi112
Originally posted by braz
What the f**k? Movie Spawn beats the living shit out of Creeper. sorry but mr spawn dies a horrible death to the creeper.

braz
laughing laughing

quanchi112
this isnt the comic book spawn people its his cousin the wimpier movie version.

Estacado
Creeper get's owned by Spawn.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Creeper get's owned by Spawn. creeper adds spawns heart or maybe his ears to his own collection.

Estacado
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Edit: Creeper wasn't impressive at all in the 1 st movie he got hit by a car many times and he couldn't recover till he ate in the 2 nd the kids ripped half of his head off with a spear he couldn't heal until he ate one of them unfortunetly for him he won't get a meal after each hit this time.....

quanchi112
creeper wasnt put down in the first one at all even no matter how many times he was ran over. he went in a police station and came out unscathed. very impressive if u ask me.

golem370
He had hundreds of bodies under that church. He could flies. Creeper smells Spawn and smells something he like and he will never stop till he kill Spawn. About that bus he was attached to a bus and a pickup truck and was moving them around rather well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAVzaeDrfJQ

Alfheim
u didnt know the father beat him. u didnt watch the movie. i need to debate with people who at least have seen creeper movies. theres only two its not that hard. laughing

Well lets put it this way human beings are capable of doing damage to the creeper to slow it down. How much damage do you think Spawn could do. Spawn will keep damaging the creeper so it cant regenerate fast enough and will run out of time.

braz
He had hundreds of bodies under that church. He could flies. Creeper smells Spawn and smells something he like and he will never stop till he kill Spawn. About that bus he was attached to a bus and a pickup truck and was moving them around rather well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAVzaeDrfJQ

Spawn is immortal and can heal from anything and can: fly as well, shapeshift his body into bladed weapons any way he pleases, shapeshift camouflage into anything like a wall for instance, has magic chains that fight for him even when hes unconscious, has superhuman physical attributes and thus could carry some serious firepower with him at all times. Plus, he killed Violator who would make Creeper his b*tch.

Alfheim
Originally posted by braz
Spawn is immortal and can heal from anything and can: fly as well, shapeshift his body into bladed weapons any way he pleases, shapeshift camouflage into anything like a wall for instance, has magic chains that fight for him even when hes unconscious, has superhuman physical attributes and thus could carry some serious firepower with him at all times. Plus, he killed Violator who would make Creeper his b*tch.

Agreed. Violator is no mug.

golem370
His head being cut off I believe could have killed him

Alfheim
His head being cut off I believe could have killed him

Yes but I think the reason why Spawn was able to do it was because he had magical powers. Even if this wasnt this case the creeper can be hurt by conventional methods, sure he regnerates but like I said Spawn could just keep destroying him till the creeper runs out of time.

Also the creeper needs to eat to regenerate, if he keeps getting damaged and cant eat hes ****ed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.