8th day juggernaut vs PC superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins 8th day juggy or pre crisis superman

quanchi112
what comics are 8th day juggeranut from. im curious cuz i have heard about how powerful he was but have no clue. does anyone have the issue numbers and the comic he specifically appeared in.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by quanchi112
what comics are 8th day juggeranut from. im curious cuz i have heard about how powerful he was but have no clue. does anyone have the issue numbers and the comic he specifically appeared in. check out thor # 17 series 2 book

spidey-dude
Originally posted by quanchi112
what comics are 8th day juggeranut from. im curious cuz i have heard about how powerful he was but have no clue. does anyone have the issue numbers and the comic he specifically appeared in.

this is how big he is

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9059/juggs20vs20thor2editedbm5.jpg

charlemagne9746
This is still pre-crisis Supes'. Juggs has never faced an opponent with that kind of strength. Supes' for the win via BFR.

golem370
Thor said Juggernaut felt like a 100 times stronger then the last time they had fought.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by golem370
Thor said Juggernaut felt like a 100 times stronger then the last time they had fought. true

spidey-dude
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
This is still pre-crisis Supes'. Juggs has never faced an opponent with that kind of strength. Supes' for the win via BFR. this isnt current juggs. its 8th day hes a hell alot stronger

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by spidey-dude
this isnt current juggs. its 8th day hes a hell alot stronger

still, 8th day would only possess a tiny fraction of the strength that pre-crisis Superman had. As powerful as 8th day is...he's still out of his league in this fight.

spidey-dude
i still say 8th day juggy wins

DARKLORDCAEDUS
8th Day Juggy wins

Thanos_THOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.