Guile vs Heihachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ
Ken and Chun-li enter Guile's office with urgent news.

Ken had an intense look on his face and was yelling. "Guile, we've got a problem. Some guys called the Tekken Force captured Ryu!"

"We don't know exactly what their plans are but we found out that they're run by the Mishima Zaibatsu. They're leader, Heihachi Mishima has started a Tournament called the King of the Iron Fist Tournament. If we can get in, one of us may be able to win it, take control of the company, and find Ryu."

Ken was in a rage. "I say we skip the tournament and go in there busting skulls. They're gonna pay!"

Guile stood up from his chair. " Calm down Ken. We'll get Ryu back. Chun-Li, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Let's get in that tournament. We'll do the fighting in there."

Ken grimaced, "Fine. I'll take that whole organization down if I have to."

Guile, Ken, and Chun-Li entered the fourth King of the Iron Fist Tournament. Chun-Li suffered an early loss at the foot of Hwoarang. Ken defeated Hwoarang in the next round and lasted until the semifinals. After a tough battle he was defeated by Heihachi himself, allowing Heihachi to reach the final match. Guile fought and defeated Kazuya in his semifinal match to reach the finals.

Now, Guile faced Heihachi Mishima himself. Guile's look was of complete determination. He was loosening up before the fight. Heihachi looked slightly surprised that he wasn't facing Kazuya as he expected.

"Hmm, I've never heard of you. I'm impressed that you made it this far, but there's no way you'll be able to defeat me and control my company." Heihachi took his Mishima Karate style fighting stance.

"I really could care less about your stupid company, but you've got my friend, and you're gonna pay." Guile raised his hands in preparation for battle.

The announce came on, "Let the final match of the fourth King of the Iron Fist tournament BEGIN!" The bell rang. The match was beginning.

Sado22
I'll put my money on Heihachi.
He's got experience, power and insane durability. Guile isn't as experienced, his feats are quite limited and his durability is unclear.

Old Man Hachi smacks him down hard with his iron hand. He then walks over, holds him by the hair and yells "come back when you're ready to fight!" and slams his face back in the dirt.

Hachi: 9/10

~Sado

Sandai Kitetsu
Hachi.

Sado22
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... laughing

DaRk Lotus
Heihachi all the way

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sado22
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... laughing Seriously, it's like saying Vega overcame Bryan Fury and proceeded to the next match to fight Devil Jin. Bullshit intros made to get away with bullshit claims.

StyleTime
But...But it was a cage match! Vega always wins in a cage match!!!!!

In fact, he can create the Cage Realm and suck his opponents in whenever he wants.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by StyleTime
But...But it was a cage match! Vega always wins in a cage match!!!!!

In fact, he can create the Cage Realm and suck his opponents in whenever he wants. Not to mention he has a claw. The claw pwns anything anyone else has.

Rascaduanok

Superboy Prime
Lets stop with the SF hate.

---

Heihachi wins. Storywise Guile has not done anything impressive IMO. I wonder why Charlie took all the glory when Guile was the f'ing original.

DarkC
Heihachi, without a doubt.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by StyleTime
In fact, he can create the Cage Realm and suck his opponents in whenever he wants. I take it that was partially a NT joke. Hachi wins, and then get's Kuma to wipe his ass and change his diaper.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.