Guile VS Kazuya Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Guile clenched his fist in rage.
"How coud this be?!"
He was sitting on his study talbe, clutching his head in anger and frustration. For the umpteenth time he opened the letter, read it, folded it back, opened it again. Near by his wife and daughter stood in obvious worry and dismay. They hadn't seen this kind of reaction out of him since the days of his obsessive vengeance against Bison.
"What's wrong, dear?"
Guile replied by picking up the table at tossing it across the room in total fury, frightening the women.
"This can't be! THIS CAN'T BE! HE WAS KILLED...THAT DAY! HE DIED!"
Without saying a word, Guile rushed out of the room, eyes blazing.
"They'll pay for this!"

G-corporation, head office
Sitting in total silence, Kazuya stared out into the night sky from the large office, the usual serene and angry look on his face. But he was actually glad. Already the plans to regain his full power from his son Jin Kazama had gone his way. Being his son, Jin had taken on his detractors and enemies headon by announcing the Tekken6 tournament.
Kazuya smiled. Yes, Jin was certainly like him. And slowly his face eased in, his mind going back to her--Jun Kazama. Jin was like her too...unlike him, Jin lacked the cruelty. He had too much of his mother in him. To much of her gentleness to be like his father. To be like him.
But the night wasn't meant for such reveries.
The door suddenly shattered to bits. Kazuya didn't look particularly suprised, staring at the men who entered in calm disdain. The one leading them was a powerful looking American, unlike the rest of the soldiers, he was only wearing his vest. Kazuya grinned arrogantly when he noticed his hairstyle.
"What are you...a diehard Paul Phoenix fan?"
Guile wasn't humored.
"You do know you're not in a position to talk, Mishima! Let's see you smile when all these machine shoot the crap out of you!"
Kazuya remained sitting on his chair, calmly.
"Next time you want to rush in this place, keep two things in mind...."
He flicked his fingers.
In seconds Guile and his soldiers were surrounded by men in heavier weaponry, totally submerging them. Kazuya walked towards them slowly.
"One: Don't ever enter the office of the CEO of G-corportion and expect no resistence," he continued to walk till he was nose-to-nose with the American, "and second: guns don't work on me."
Guile, despite his toughness, couldn't help but be intimidated by the steel stare of Kazuya, more so because of the forbidding red glow of the other. The expression of Guile was suddenly replaced by that of pain as he felt himself launched backwards and into a wall. As he looked up he saw Kazuya in a low stance, his left fist extended forward.
"What have you done to him?!" Guile asked as he picked himself up, holding his ribs. What a heavy blow!
Kazuya looked bored.
"Him who? Charlie? We are resurrecting him. The collection of skilled warriors who died under exposure to supernatural envirnoments is what this company is all about. We find them, resurrect them and extract the fragments of those supernatural entities so that they can be harness their power. And then we use it to create what would be the ultimate fighting machine...a hybrid of all these entities into one. You, of course, realize what that means right?"
Guile had had enough of this. We fell into his well guarded stance, his steel blue eyes locked on the large Japanese man gazing at him with his arms folded at his chest, in total arrogance and confidence. He was powerful and he knew it.
"Tell me where he is or..."
Kazuya grinned.
"Or what?"
Without warning, Guile rushed towards Kazuya, his fists glowing with yellowish ki.
"SONIC BOOM!"
Smiling with excitement, Kazuya didn't back down. He charged it head on, ducked low under it and with a trademark powerful Mishima-ryu step-in came face to face with Guile. The military man was surprised at his speed and took the full force of the uppercut that lifted him clean off the ground and helplessly into the air. He fell in a heap on the ground, but flipped back up in time to avoid a powerful stomp by Kazuya that shattered the tiled floor.
Grinning menacingly, Kazuya faced Guile again and fell into his own stance.
"Interesting..."
Guile too fell in his stance.
"I'm going to find out where Charlie is even if its the last thing i'll ever do!"

Will Guile find out what became of his friend? Or is he the next guinea pig for the G-corporation?

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Snafu the Great
Guile loses. Plain and simple. Kazuya is too strong, even for him.

Superboy Prime
I've got to say I love any story with a badass Kazuya. *JOYGASM*

Unfortunately I don't think Guile will even win 1 time...but it might be possible if Kazuya is in stupid-zor mode.

FortressXRuler
Kazuya is going to be too much for Guile, Kaz takes this.

Superboy Prime
Hmm...only real asset Guile has is that the sonic boom, and Kazuya's crouch dash will take care of that.

Guilty Gear
Wow...

Kazuya.

HonkyTonkMan
You guys aren't giving Guile much credit. Have use seen the SF series where both Ryu and Ken get owned by Guile. He's more than a Sonic Boom and Blade Kick, the man has some moves to him. He's also one of the SF vets more than capable of giving Kazuya a run for his money. Even though Kazuya would win Guile would teach the man a thing or two about fighting.

Superboy Prime
The SF V anime does not prove anything at all. He owned 2 rookies who didn't even know how to street fight. At the end of the series when Guile encounters them again he is impressed by their power/experience growth and probably realized they would school him if they were to have a rematch.

What Guile will teach Kazuya is that he will not stop coming until he is dead. Guile does have a lot of heart. But heart does not win matches...it wins respect.

Sandai Kitetsu
Kazuya

ThoraxeRMG
Kazuya destroys Guile.

HonkyTonkMan
Ryu and Ken were hardly rookies, Ken was still a champion, the only real thing they didn't have was their Hadou. Even at that stage Ryu and Ken could probably own half of the Tekken fighters'.

StyleTime
ermm

Kazuya can't even discipline his own son.

BlaxicanHydra
Guile's American. American's don't lose.

Guile. 10/10

Sandai Kitetsu
Ayane 10/10

BlaxicanHydra
No. Guile. he destroyers with his chin alone.

Sandai Kitetsu
Ayane just Ayane's guile.

Sado22
I'm liking the Kazuya love.
*has a joygasm like superboy...but in a different car of course*

you mean his hybrid son who is the strongest character of the entire series. the man is a hybrid of Devil and Kazama blood...why do you think he pwns so much?

why because they are from SF? laughing

~Sado

HonkyTonkMan
Originally posted by Sado22
I'm liking the Kazuya love.
*has a joygasm like superboy...but in a different car of course*

you mean his hybrid son who is the strongest character of the entire series. the man is a hybrid of Devil and Kazama blood...why do you think he pwns so much?

why because they are from SF? laughing

~Sado

Pretty much.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sado22
~Sado
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Sado22
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duh

~Sado

StyleTime
I couldn't tell if you were serious or not. I thought you were loosing your touch Sado22.

My mistake.

Sado22
i was loosing my touch?
blasphemy! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.