Hulk vs. Megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateStryfe
where the final battle in Transformers took place.

who wins?

Priest
Hulk.

spawnwest
Which Megatron??? Movie, G1, G2, etc....

UltimateStryfe
movie megatron

llagrok
Hulk.

spawnwest
I'm giving Movie Megatron the slight edge here.

According to Prime in the movie, if he couldn't beat Megatron then the only other way to stop Megatron was to use the Matrix.

Megatron could fly fast enough to ram the Hulk which would do some damage or fly away to recover.

A straight up brawl I'm not sure how much damage Hulk would be able to do against Megatron's alien structure. As tall as Megatron is Hulk would be punching at his legs.

braz
Comic or movie Hulk?

Estacado
Originally posted by spawnwest

According to Prime in the movie, if he couldn't beat Megatron then the only other way to stop Megatron was to use the Matrix.

Megatron could fly fast enough to ram the Hulk which would do some damage or fly away to recover.

A straight up brawl I'm not sure how much damage Hulk would be able to do against Megatron's alien structure. As tall as Megatron is Hulk would be punching at his legs.
Megatron got his ass handed to few F-22 jetfighters.....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spawnwest

The Matrix wasn't in the Movie. Megatron got beat down by human tech and then the AllSpark destroyed him from the inside out accidentally.

As for how to hurt him. Hulk would just take him apart and break him bit by bit. Megatron could probably BFR him with the energy canon but he'd be hard pressed to hit Hulk at this point.

All in all I'd give Hulk 8/10.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Estacado
Megatron got his ass handed to few F-22 jetfighters.....

Could one have been Starstream though? would be in character

braz
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Could one have been Starstream though? would be in character

Starscream: "Lord Megatron!"

Megatron: "Where is the cube?!"

Starscream: "The humans have it."

Megatron: "You've failed me yet again, Starscream."

Yeah, Starscream got his feelings hurt. shifty sad

quanchi112
hulk

Badabing
Hulk wins.

joesdabest1
Hulk will just jump on Megs' back and proceed to rip him apart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.