Solaris Versus KOS-MOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
Solaris, The sun god of Soleanna and initially exists as a tiny flame which is worshiped by the citizens of Soleanna. Solaris fused together the past, present, and futue and was slowly sending them to an endless void to bring the End of time itself.

KOS-MOS, is an armored android (also see gynoid), developed by the interstellar conglomerate Vector Industries. She is comprised of entirely mechanical parts (possibly from a superior breed of complex nanomachines), a rarity in the age of advanced Realian technology. The basic tenet to which she adheres is based on logic, probability, and completion of her mission above all else.

KOS-MOS, is sent to deal with this urging matter. But, will she succed or wil the Universe perish?

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/KaosKitsune/Kos-MosPicofWeek01.jpg

1ovBv5xQwpA

Superboy Prime
For starters let me be the first to state KOS-MOS's galaxy/everything busting feat is not acceptable for this match. She is ordered to preserve the universe, and in order to accomplish that she cannot bust it in the middle of battle.

I'm still watching the youtube video, so I'll edit this in a couple of minutes.

Superboy Prime
Hmm...after watching it...Solaris weakness is it's conciousness? Gnosis are the conciousness of deceased human beings that do not accept their fate. They are very dangerous in Xenosaga because they have no corporeal form. KOS-MOS posesses the hilbret effect which manages to make Gnosis corporeal. I think it might be possible for her to use it on Solaris and then engage it in physical combat.

However that's just an hypothesis and I'm going to look up more info on Solaris.

The more I discuss KOS-MOS the more feats I find...ugh. KOS-MOS fights opponents that can exist in two dimensions like the Black Testaments(In Xenosaga the 2 dimensions are:corporeal human dimension, and the other G-nosis dimension) Which probably means she drags them from that dimension to her's to fight. I wonder how this new revelation fares up against Jedah...anyways *Is becoming obsessed with Xenosaga* In any case I'll go read on Solaris.

Sandai Kitetsu
I maybe exaggerating, but Solaris almost destroyed Time/Space. It's almost as if he's "Extant" level.

Sandai Kitetsu
Damn, no thoughts on this?

Superboy Prime
Just thinking about it in-depth. Solaris almost destroyed time & space, but can Solaris actually manipulate Time/Space.

KOS-MOS has been able to defeat the Black Testament, and these are entities that are able to manipulate Time & Space laws to do their bidding.

Do note I'm not attempting to say KOS-MOS beats Solaris because she defeated the Black Testament. Just that she has experience fighting a being capable of breaking those laws.

And it's kind of hard when I know so little about Solaris.

Sandai Kitetsu
How much more info can I post?

Solaris has:

-Destroying Past,Present and Future at once
-Can summon meteors
-"Eat Dimensions for breakfast"

Superboy Prime
If he stops time then I don't see what KOS-MOS can do to stop him.

Sandai Kitetsu
He doesn't stop time, but he was doing the samething Extant was that is destroying Time/Space.

Superboy Prime
How did Sonic & crew deal with Solaris?

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
How did Sonic & crew deal with Solaris?
I believe Sonic, Shadow, and Silver transformed into their super forms and fought him in the Past, Present, and Future.

Superboy Prime
If that is the case I don't see KOS-MOS winning. As powerful as she is she has never demonstrated any time manipulation of her own.

Perhaps she could mess Solaris with the Hilbert Effect and physically fight it...but fighting Solaris in the past, present and future? Nah.

The universe is most likely ****ed up.

Burning thought
surely KOS-MOS can beat it if Sonic and co can....then against power itself isnt always enough for example not all the power of a million dimension destructions can kill Kain, yet one sword can, plot powers and devices get in the way of game VS battles alot

Superboy Prime
It's just that I don't see KOS-MOS duplicating that fighting in past, present, future stunt of them. Unless Sandai meant that the fight took place in the past, present and future. What I originally thought he meant that Sonic fought him in the past, shadow fought him in the present and Silver fought him in the future. Or something like that...I dunno.

And I agree about plot devices always messing debates.

Burning thought
hmm yeh, "sigh" cant be helped though

but KOS-MOS is luvly so she wins simply because of that

Solaris still doesnt seem that powerful to me....watching vids of it fighting make it look pitiful but i suppose games usually rarely show godlike feats then talk about it later

Guilty Gear
You'd never guess how much characters from the Sonic games get underrated on moviecodec.com

Superboy Prime
Honestly Solaris looks stupid in-gameplay. The video would have been a failure if Sonic & his team did not comment on Solaris eating dimensions for breakfast etc.

Burning thought
i dont really have any hard opinions on sonic characters, not that mean anytihng

i just dont like them smile

and yes, Solaris doest seem so weak, sending meteor like things and lasers...its so..weak

ThoraxeRMG
KOS-MOS Is ****ed.

Fire Ninja
Bump, who wins?

-@shatar out

shin_gear
Solaris unless he can't take a literally galaxy destroying attack.

You didn't make this thread...btw 313

Sol Valentine
Seeing that Sonic, Silver, and Shadow aren't galaxy destroyers, and how Solaris lost to them, KOS-MOS wins.

But then again PIS infested that battle like the T-Virus.

shin_gear
It says that KOS-MOS winning is possible. We should decide who more likely takes it and what percentage of victory they have.

I say KOS-MOS 42%

Sol Valentine
Co-signed.

Fire Ninja
Solaris was destroying Time/Space which is much greater scale than a galaxy.

Sol Valentine
In which no info was backed up for it.

So he did, but did he do it for one pesons past, present, and future?

Fire Ninja
He was destroying all the all the timelines, but was stopped.

shin_gear
You're not Ashtar because you don't quote my posts. Ashtar quotes everything I say to him!

Sol Valentine
Sadness.

Violent2Dope
Solaris can destroy all of time and space, yet he can't destroy 3 super hedgehogs? Somehow, that sounds like bullshit to me. Cvnt ass KOSMOS ftw.

Sol Valentine
No one said that, but whoever did needs to take a good look at the KOS-MOS respect thread.

Super Sonic, Super Shadow, Super Silver>>>>>>>>>> KOS-MOS.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
No one said that, but whoever did needs to take a good look at the KOS-MOS respect thread.

Super Sonic, Super Shadow, Super Silver>>>>>>>>>> KOS-MOS. BULLSHIT. And I meant Solaris. KOSMOS>>>>>SS,SS,SS.

Sol Valentine
A galaxy buster?

shin_gear
That's what KOS-MOS is.

Sol Valentine
I know.

shin_gear
Your mom knows.

Sol Valentine
Okey dokey!

Burning thought
ill say it before and i say it again, Kos-Mos wins, Kos-Mos galaxy destroying bot>>> lame hedgehogs

Fire Ninja
The hedehogs were attacking him from various points of time and space. Plus they were at their super forms, c'mon.

Burning thought
nah their still just hedgehogs even in their superforms, super hedgehogs big grin , i mean if their time powers can can allow them to bypass Solaris then he cant be much of a threat, since their time powers are not incredible or omnipotent time powers but yeh i spose their powerful, i just disagree that Kos-mos with her long list of abilites, pulling beings in other dimensions and such and ofcourse her main attack powers then i doubt this thing is going to win, it will just end up having kos-mos battling it, with universe destroying weapons rathe than a threesome of hedgehogs with little in the way of actually damage

ESB -1138
Solaris cannot be defeated unless you defeat him in the past, present, and future which would take at least three people to do because Solaris exists in the past, present, and future which is a reason Sonic, Shadow, and Silver had to all team up to battle it. Heck even then it took the endless powers of the 7 Chaos Emeralds to take him down.

Solaris wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.