Titans/Outsiders vs. Alpha/Omega Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
AOFight

Sasquatch
BRB
Arachne
Talisman
NorthStar
Puck
SnowBird
U.S. Agent

vs

Outsider Titans
CMjr.
Troia (In her titans mode)
Black Lightning
Raven
Halo
Risk
Beast Boy
Nighwing

Devil Lance
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
AOFight

Sasquatch
BRB
Arachne
Talisman
NorthStar
Puck
SnowBird
U.S. Agent

vs

Outsider Titans
CMjr.
Black Lightning
Raven
Halo
Risk
Beast Boy
Nighwing

Talisman could probably take this team by herself

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Talisman could probably take this team by herself

Do you know who raven and troia are?

Devil Lance
Do you know who raven and troia are?

yep I do roll eyes (sarcastic)
Raven= Powerfull empath

Troia= Wonder Woman lite

nvrbeenwthagirl
yep I do roll eyes (sarcastic)
Raven= Powerfull empath

Troia= Wonder Woman lite

NO. Raven is the daughter of trigon and extremely powerful in soul and mystich arts.

Troia is Donna's Titan's form. She was Teh uber with powers granted from all the titans of myth. It's how her son was born and was able to completely conquer a future timeline. With her passing this power down.

Devil Lance
NO. Raven is the daughter of trigon and extremely powerful in soul and mystich arts.

Troia is Donna's Titan's form. She was Teh uber with powers granted from all the titans of myth. It's how her son was born and was able to completely conquer a future timeline. With her passing this power down.

Oh so your using Goddess Troia gotcha wink

that changes things a tad

Raven however does not if this was Dark Raven it would be a different story

but its not and regular raven ha slost to people <<< than Talisman before so she won't affect this match.

I still give this match to alpha fight 6/10

Troia can't beat them all wink

King_Mungi
Snowbird is a tad cheap as she can turn into Tanaraq himself.

Meh! she's not on the same level as Talisman with her mystic arts and she's the Gods avatar to fight evil and is connected to rules laid out by Eternity

Devil Lance
AOFight

Sasquatch
BRB
Arachne
Talisman
NorthStar
Puck
SnowBird
U.S. Agent

vs

Outsider Titans
CMjr.
Black Lightning
Raven
Halo
Risk
Beast Boy
Nighwing

a better titans/outsiders line up would be

Dark Raven
Goddess Troia
Classic Geo Force
Looker
Halo
CMJR
Terra
Angel Super Girl

shksprtx
Snowbird compels the Titans to help her fight the Great Beasts. Game over.

guy222
AOFight

Sasquatch
BRB
Arachne
Talisman
NorthStar
Puck
SnowBird
U.S. Agent

vs

Outsider Titans
CMjr.
Black Lightning
Raven
Halo
Risk
Beast Boy
Nighwing

Talisman/Tanaraq FTW

nvrbeenwthagirl

Dark Raven
Goddess Troia
Classic Geo Force
Looker
Halo
CMJR
Terra
Angel Super Girl

Ok we go with this one. Angle Supergirl is over kill tho.

King_Mungi
Ok we go with this one. Angle Supergirl is over kill tho.

If we want to be checky, Talisman summons Elder Gods to go battle with her as she has summoned in the past.

Friggin magic people, their so cheap

shksprtx
Originally posted by King_Mungi
If we want to be cheeky, Talisman summons Elder Gods to go battle with her as she has summoned in the past.

Cheeky would be as follows:

1) Talisman summons her father and gives him the pouch.

2) Shaman stops time.

3) Talisman teleports all AF/OF members except for her father and herself well away from the battle.

4) Shaman opens the pouch and lets the void out.

5) The Titans get trapped in the void.

6) Talisman and Shaman put the void back in the pouch, recall the other members of the team, and restart time.

7) Many pats on the back, and Puck buys a round of Molson for the team...

Cheeky indeed...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by shksprtx
Cheeky would be as follows:

1) Talisman summons her father and gives him the pouch.

2) Shaman stops time.

3) Talisman teleports all AF/OF members except for her father and herself well away from the battle.

4) Shaman opens the pouch and lets the void out.

5) The Titans get trapped in the void.

6) Talisman and Shaman put the void back in the pouch, recall the other members of the team, and restart time.

7) Many pats on the back, and Puck buys a round of Molson for the team...

Cheeky indeed...

Titan Donna isn't getting trapped in any void. Angel Supergirl can also traverse time and space. Dark Raven Summons her father in the battle. Titans outsiders and the Flight Teams battle for eternity.

llagrok

Dark Raven
Goddess Troia
Classic Geo Force
Looker
Halo
CMJR
Terra
Angel Super Girl

It would, but I don't think it would let them win.

Outsiders were a bit disappointing in my opinion, let's hope Batman can shape 'em up a little. Too much raw power in Alpha/omega flight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
It would, but I don't think it would let them win.

Outsiders were a bit disappointing in my opinion, let's hope Batman can shape 'em up a little. Too much raw power in Alpha/omega flight.

Well considering Angel Supergirl, Trioa the goddess and dark raven, I"d say titans/outsiders has as much raw power if not more. No one on the other team is a match for trioa. That is why My team only has her.

Wally West
Metamorpho should be in the lineup. Starfire would also be a good addition too since shes represented the Titans and Outsiders. Jade, and a Kid Flash wouldn't hurt either, the Titans/Outsiders team needs a bit more fire power for this fight.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Wally West
Metamorpho should be in the lineup. Starfire would also be a good addition too since shes represented the Titans and Outsiders. Jade, and a Kid Flash wouldn't hurt either, the Titans/Outsiders team needs a bit more fire power for this fight.
thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Wally West

i was trying to be fair and balance the teams. I guess I under prepared the Titans outsiders side. Someone who knows more about The alpha omega flight teams should redo this thread with a better balance.

King_Mungi
I guess that would be me as I'm the Alpha Flight expert and I mostly read DC. So what is the Titan/Outsiders lineup you want? and then I can match it up.

TricksterPriest
Drop Talisman, Shaman and Snowbird. I don't think there's any Titans lineup that can handle those 3.

shksprtx
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Drop Talisman, Shaman and Snowbird. I don't think there's any Titans lineup that can handle those 3.

If you drop those three, then I would say put no mystics on the Titans team.

Just, you know, to keep it fair...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Earth Angel Supergirl, Troia, and Dark raven can.

King_Mungi
Earth Angel Supergirl, Troia, and Dark raven can.

Not really with Talisman, she can command spirits and summon Elder Gods ie. The Gods of the Arctic or even the Great Beasts to fight for her. Plus now she has access to Shaman's sacree pouch she literally could stop time just by saying "shush!"

Snowbird can turn into Tanaraq
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444573_1-the-great-beasts-respect-thread

Shaman as mentioned can stop time, plus he has shown with the pouch to absorb all of Newfoundland, Alpha Flight, Avengers and the People's Proctate..oh and an atomic bomb blast in a split second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.