Cody&Guy vs Balrog&Vega:Battle of the Dynamic Duos!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
I think I made a thread like this before, but I'm not sure though. Which side do you think will win this all-out duo battle? Cody is to Balrog as Guy is to Vega, but with their own styles. Two Power hitters and two speed demons. This is a very interesting match and I made a thread like this on another site and both sides were really close in votes. This match takes place on Guy's Street Fighter Alpha 2 stage where they are surrounded by the Mad Gear Gang, Jessica, and Mike Haggar giving J a headlock, lol. Enjoy. cool cool

ThoraxeRMG
Cody and Guy wins.

Sonic x 20
Yeah man, I'm going to say Cody&Guy as well, but surely, Balrog&Vega can't be underestimated though. Also, I messed up on the last choice on the voting with draw. I ment to put super, not the smilie, lol.

HonkyTonkMan
Balrog an Vega take this, there's areason they work for Bison.

Sonic x 20
This is surely not going to be an easy battle, but it's a great one though.

ThoraxeRMG
Cody and Guy are friends, so they won't break out and argue with each other. And I know Balrog and Vega aren't on friendly terms with each other, with Vega hating ugly people and acting high and mighty.
Plus Cody and Guy can bled their abilities while Balrog and Vega most likely cannot.

Sado22
Balrog: brawns
Vega: speed

Cody: good balance of brawn and speed
Guy: speed and good combinations

Cody takes on Balrog:
Cody is an expert martial artist and a brawler. Sure Balrog is stronger but Balrog lacks technique. Cody has technique and very good chin, strong punches of his own and he can use dirty techniques against the relatively simple Balrog. Its going to be a tough bout, but Cody takes it besides, Abigail was a powerful fighter that was laid out by a single blow by Cody. Cody wins 8/10.

Guy takes on Vega:
both are agile fighters and it'd be more fair if Guy is allowed the usage of swords. Even if not, he's got enough agility, speed and effective blows to take on Vega. Aside from his jumps, Vega has nothing going for him in this fight (the claw goes without saying, of course) since guy has good combos, very good speed and agility to match Vega's. this fight can go either way, but I'll put my money on Gay.
Guy wins 6/10.

~Sado

Sonic x 20
Also, to add with the other comments as well, Balrog and Vega can easily be unfocused as well. Balrog is not as smart as the other three and Vega loses his cool whenever his face is messed up, but Cody and Guy don't lose their cool that easily and are not easily distracted as well.

Sado22
Exactly. good point Sonicsmile

~Sado
P.S. i just realized i typed Gay instead of Guy at one point laughing

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sado22
Exactly. good point Sonicsmile

~Sado
P.S. i just realized i typed Gay instead of Guy at one point laughing GAY! mad

2D_MASTER
Cody and Guy would win, for reasons already stated. This is a curb stomp IMO.

Who else?
This will be a great fight but I'll give this to Guy and Cody. I think the FF team is too well rounded for the Shadowloo kings. Mean while Vega and Balrog mostly excel in one aspect, Balrog being the strongest in this fight, and Vega being the fastest...maybe. Guy and Cody may not be as strong or as fast (Guy is probably faster then Vega) but they are pretty good in every aspect of the battle.

Sonic x 20
Thanks Sado22. Also, Vega does get alot stronger and faster when he goes beserk, but that'll give Cody and Guy and advantage. Also, Cody has the ability to find a way to win against someone that is stronger than he is, has a bad temper of his own, and is addicted to fighting. Guy is calm in his fights and is very smart at what he does as well. They can easily get Balrog to even through the fight as well. Cody and Guy fought each other a bunch of times, but surely do know how to work as a team. They even took the Mighty Mad Gear Gang down together along with Mike Haggar. They might have some trouble with Balrog and Vega if they were like in a ring and around a cage. This is still a great fight though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.