Ayane vs. Shin Gouki and SF3 Bison.. with a twist!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaxicanHydra
Ayane gets a year of prep 131

Superboy Prime
She uses that year of prep to prepay her funeral.

StyleTime
She gathers the Street Fighter and DOA combatants together to fight.

BlaxicanHydra
harharhar.

HonkyTonkMan
She could prep for how long she wanted she wouldn't stand a chance against either of these two.

Sandai Kitetsu
She joins Shadowloo.

BlaxicanHydra
Your all fools, really. Ayane has great leg strength. She obviously wins.

ThoraxeRMG
She asks Shin Gouki's hand in marriage so he can impregnate her.
Then when the baby is born, he or she can Try to avenge Ayane's death.
XD

Seriously Gouki alone kills Ayane.
Blaxican, stop playing around. You might as well say Dooku (ROTS) can kill Darth Sidious (DE) if you think Ayane can win.

Superboy Prime
God...no one would ever marry that ugly piece of shit. She would commit suicide before thinking something like that.

ThoraxeRMG
XD
I know.

BlaxicanHydra
Greag leg strength and Nympo that takes a long time to charge up > Repeatedly proved feats of near godly power any day.

EDIT:

Anyone else notice that the black guy with one ey in Sin City looks like Sagat?

Sandai Kitetsu
Gouki's hot, wtf.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
God...no one would ever marry that ugly piece of shit. She would commit suicide before thinking something like that.
Seriously.

ThoraxeRMG
This is a joke.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Gouki's hot, wtf.

You would hit it wouldn't you?

I always knew you were sick like that! dur

StyleTime
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
This is a joke.
We know. It's called "jumping on the bandwagon".
You would hit it wouldn't you?

I always knew you were sick like that! dur
Well, she IS a girl after all.

Sandai Kitetsu
Have you seen those muscles, I'm jealous.

Superboy Prime
I'm glad the thread was made. It marks the end of an era. Now who's next on our hating list? I say Liu Kang.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by StyleTime

Well, she IS a girl after all. sad
I'LL DESTROY YOUR ASS!!!

ThoraxeRMG
Okay, if this is a joke thread, might as well go batshit crazy.
Ayane doesn't want to die a virgin so she would want Gouki to pound her like a punching bag.
IN T3H ASS!

Sandai Kitetsu
What's wrong with dying as a virgin?

ThoraxeRMG
Nothing, but she doesn't want to.
So she gets in the position and hopes Bison or Gouki sticks their beef in her taco.

Superboy Prime
They wish dur

She would **** Hayate first.

What?

It's obvious she digs him.

ThoraxeRMG
That sick, and is she into Incest!?
And besides Hayate is ****ing Hitomi.

StyleTime
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Okay, if this is a joke thread, might as well go batshit crazy.
Ayane doesn't want to die a virgin so she would want Gouki to pound her like a punching bag.
IN T3H ASS!
Ayane isn't a virgin. shifty

Sandai Kitetsu
Ayane isn't a virgin. shifty

All thanks to me.

ThoraxeRMG
All thanks to Genra.

Fixed.

Superboy Prime
fv1B9LocMAE

She's a virgin all right dur

HonkyTonkMan
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Your all fools, really. Ayane has great leg strength. She obviously wins.

Ayane would be slaughtered in a second against these two. Against one of them maybe five seconds. Maybe if it was DOA against these two that'd make for a better challenge.

Superboy Prime
He was not serious.

ThoraxeRMG
fv1B9LocMAE

She's a virgin all right dur

This proves Itagaki is a Jackass and a genius.

Violent2Dope
Disreguard

StyleTime
No.

Superboy Prime
I thought that video proved Itagaki was a pervert...

Violent2Dope
Itagaki is a perv. Not as big as me tho.Ayane with immortality and 60 years of prep(I made her immortal so she'd stay hot) would still lose.

Superboy Prime
Being immortal does not equal staying hot...now being forever young is HOT.

Yeah. It's obvious this was intended to lure Ayane fans into a trap. Unfortunately it is so obvious they failed miserably.

Hope it signals the end of an era.

JacopeX
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Your all fools, really. Ayane has great leg strength. She obviously wins. And?

That is not enough at all. With pyscho powers that bison posseses that almost defeated Ryu and Ken would be enough to defeat Ayane while Akuma sits back and Watch bison finish the job.

Violent2Dope
Being immortal does not equal staying hot...now being forever young is HOT.

Yeah. It's obvious this was intended to lure Ayane fans into a trap. Unfortunately it is so obvious they failed miserably.

Hope it signals the end of an era. Ayane get's too much credit on the friggin tritower feat. It took a little while to charge up, like 5 seconds, and her speed is not as great as people believe, if I remember correctly she was getting cut by bullets in that same cutscene and was slower than them.

JacopeX
I'm glad the thread was made. It marks the end of an era. Now who's next on our hating list? I say Liu Kang. LIU KANG OWNS BITCHES!

Seriously, Liu Kang is my favorite MK character. wink

JacopeX
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ayane get's too much credit on the friggin tritower feat. It took a little while to charge up, like 5 seconds, and her speed is not as great as people believe, if I remember correctly she was getting cut by bullets in that same cutscene and was slower than them. Ayane is overrated.

Superboy Prime
Ayane get's too much credit on the friggin tritower feat. It took a little while to charge up, like 5 seconds, and her speed is not as great as people believe, if I remember correctly she was getting cut by bullets in that same cutscene and was slower than them.

She was cut by the bullet when she was busy performing the ninpo. Don't downplay her now. When she wasn't casting the Ninpo she was fast enough to dodge bullets while having her back turned on them.

Violent2Dope
She was cut by the bullet when she was busy performing the ninpo. Don't downplay her now. When she wasn't casting the Ninpo she was fast enough to dodge bullets while having her back turned on them. Oh okay. Even so I distinctly remember them moving past her, so she was still not as fast as them.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ayane is overrated.

She is. Unfortunately being overrated also leads to being underrated. It's a never-ending cycle.

Superboy Prime
Oh okay. Even so I distinctly remember them moving past her, so she was still not as fast as them.

And? As far as I can remember no one has ever claimed she can outrun bullets. And it doesn't matter if she can or not because only a few characters have ever been shown pulling stunts like that one off--outrunning bullets.

Violent2Dope
She is. Unfortunately being overrated also leads to being underrated. It's a never-ending cycle. Indeed. Some characters get past it, but some(like Darth Nihilus) are forced to continue the cycle of over/underration forever, until history forgets them.

Superboy Prime
Nihilus was cool.

Violent2Dope
And? As far as I can remember no one has ever claimed she can outrun bullets. And it doesn't matter if she can or not because only a few characters have ever been shown pulling stunts like that one off. I am simply stating that she is not as fast as I've known people to make her out to be, sure she's fast but not like Vamp fast or Grey Fox fast.

Violent2Dope
Nihilus was cool. Still is.

Superboy Prime
Tell me who these morons are and I'll gladly stomp their asses for Ayane.

JacopeX
She is. Unfortunately being overrated also leads to being underrated. It's a never-ending cycle. Well, I say she is due to the fact that she is getting too much credit due to her story and her speed. But why compare her to Bison and Akuma at the same time?

It is laughable. I used to think Ayane had an awesome story but now that people overrate her, she does not seen to be that credible now. Thanks alot guys......roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superboy Prime
Well, I say she is due to the fact that she is getting too much credit due to her story and her speed. But why compare her to Bison and Akuma at the same time?

It is laughable. I used to think Ayane had an awesome story but now that people overrate her, she does not seen to be that credible now. Thanks alot guys......roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok. How exactly does getting over rated affect her credibility storywise? Now you think she's just an emo-punk making up all her tragic story just to have an excuse to whoop Kasumi's ass?

Violent2Dope
Tell me who these morons are and I'll gladly stomp their asses for Ayane. What morons?

Superboy Prime
The morons that make her look as fast as Fox and Vamp.

Violent2Dope
The morons that make her look as fast as Fox and Vamp. Oh lol yeah she's fast don't get me wrong but Fox and Vamp are in a whole other league.

JacopeX
Ok. How exactly does getting over rated affect her credibility storywise? Now you think she's just an emo-punk making up all her tragic story just to have an excuse to whoop Kasumi's ass? No.

ThoraxeRMG
True, Vamp and Grey Fox were Uber h@x.

Guilty Gear
Have you read The Shin Gouki Facts in the games forum? Gouki one-shots the universe!

Superboy Prime
Yeah I did...but they got closed!

StyleTime
Well, I say she is due to the fact that she is getting too much credit due to her story and her speed. But why compare her to Bison and Akuma at the same time?

1. This was a joke thread.

2. Everyone overrating her shouldn't make her lose credibility.

Another thing that people forget, is that it's only really been like 2 people claiming she can beat greater opponents because of the Tri-Tower. She isn't that overrated.

I can't believe how easily Sandai has brainwashed a lot of you.

Guilty Gear
Doesn't matter. You can always go to it and use it as a reference in the future.

Guilty Gear

Another thing that people forget, is that it's only really been like 2 people claiming she can beat greater opponents because of the Tri-Tower. She isn't that overrated.

I can't believe how easily Sandai has brainwashed a lot of you. What's funny though is he used to say Ayane did destroy the tri-tower by herself.

Superboy Prime

Agreed.

Now everyone is simply spiting Ayane arguments. Ayane's leg power argument is to get ridiculed while Asuka's is revered as holy.

Guilty Gear
Be...quiet

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
What's funny though is he used to say Ayane did destroy the tri-tower by herself.

People can change opinions. Nothing's wrong with that.

Guilty Gear
Actually, you are a perv.

ThoraxeRMG
*Eats Chicken leg*
So guys, what's up?

Superboy Prime
And that's a fact.

StyleTime
What's funny though is he used to say Ayane did destroy the tri-tower by herself.
He used to be one the DOA supporters. A looooong time ago, this forum had absolutely 0 love for DOA characters. It was basically me, SuperboyPrime and Sandai(back when he was Blue Nocturne) vs the whole VG forums. We were virtually the only ones defending DOA in matches.

Don't you remember that Superboy Prime? I remember back when people didn't even think Kasumi was a match for Vega What the f**k?. The games vs forum has come a long way.
Agreed.

Now everyone is simply spiting Ayane arguments. Ayane's leg power argument is to get ridiculed while Asuka's is revered as holy.
Yep. Bandwagons are lame.

BlaxicanHydra
What bandwagon?

ThoraxeRMG
The Happy Bandwagon.

Guilty Gear
I remember back when people didn't even think Kasumi was a match for Vega What the f**k?That just takes the cake. laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
He used to be one the DOA supporters. A looooong time ago, this forum had absolutely 0 love for DOA characters. It was basically me, SuperboyPrime and Sandai(back when he was Blue Nocturne) vs the whole VG forums. We were virtually the only ones defending DOA in matches.

Don't you remember that Superboy Prime? I remember back when people didn't even think Kasumi was a match for Vega What the f**k?. The games vs forum has come a long way.

Yep. Bandwagons are lame.

Not really. This is the worst I've seen them in a long time. And I STILL don't consider Kasumi a match for Vega. stick out tongue

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not really. This is the worst I've seen them in a long time. And I STILL don't consider Kasumi a match for Vega. stick out tongue That isn't surprising to say the least.

ThoraxeRMG
Isn't Vega a Spanish Ninja?

Guilty Gear
Yeah, and he's close to being as overrated as Bison and Gen.

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, weaker than Servebot. XD

Darkstorm Zero
You still havn't demonstrated why Gen or bison are overrated though Gears.

Vega I can understand, even sympathise, butGen and Bison are even more overrated in your eyes?

You need glasses then...

Sado22
Ayane is getting pounded by Shin Gouki and Bison.........but just as they are about to do her noneotherthan Terry Bogard comes crashing through the window. The Horny Wolf is here for the rescue!

Terry: HEY! ARE YOU TWO OKAY?! GET OUTA HERE!
Ayane: Terry! my hero!
Terry: *seeing her naked*JESUS!
Ayane: perv!
Terry: SOOORRY!
*Bison sucker punches Terry with his flames*
TERRY: *runs around the room in pain* BURNING! BURNING! BURNING! BE COOL, FOOL!

with the power of his heart, Terry takes on the two godtiers. But taking on the two is proving to be too costly even for the King of Hearts. but heart sees him through and he beats them to pulp.
*chasing them out of the room*
Terry: GO BACK!!!! STAYBACK!!! KEEP BACK!!!
*terry falls down due to fatigue*
Ayane: terry...
Terry: ...AM I OKAY?!
Ayane: well...yeah...
Terry: NO PROBREMO!

sadly...they dont f--k because:
Ayane: what's the matter?
Terry: LOST POWER!
clap

~Sado

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sado22
Ayane is getting pounded by Shin Gouki and Bison.........but just as they are about to do her noneotherthan Terry Bogard comes crashing through the window. The Horny Wolf is here for the rescue!

Terry: HEY! ARE YOU TWO OKAY?! GET OUTA HERE!
Ayane: Terry! my hero!
Terry: *seeing her naked*JESUS!
Ayane: perv!
Terry: SOOORRY!
*Bison sucker punches Terry with his flames*
TERRY: *runs around the room in pain* BURNING! BURNING! BURNING! BE COOL, FOOL!

with the power of his heart, Terry takes on the two godtiers. But taking on the two is proving to be too costly even for the King of Hearts. but heart sees him through and he beats them to pulp.
*chasing them out of the room*
Terry: GO BACK!!!! STAYBACK!!! KEEP BACK!!!
*terry falls down due to fatigue*
Ayane: terry...
Terry: ...AM I OKAY?!
Ayane: well...yeah...
Terry: NO PROBREMO!

clap

~Sado LMAO

Terry's laugh is just awesome. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA monotone style. laughing

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sado22
clap

~Sado
laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not really. This is the worst I've seen them in a long time. And I STILL don't consider Kasumi a match for Vega. stick out tongue

That's because your a hater.

Anyway, Ayane being extremely overrated doesn't mean we have to make spite threads.

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
You still havn't demonstrated why Gen or bison are overrated though Gears.

Vega I can understand, even sympathise, butGen and Bison are even more overrated in your eyes?

You need glasses then...

Remember what C-master said about Street Fighter hate.

Sandai Kitetsu

When a lavender haired kunoichi defeats virtually every boss in fighting games, she's overrated.

Haven't brainwashed anyone, mane.

Superboy Prime
She has not virtually defeated every boss in fighting game history.

Guilty Gear
emoemuashtar doesn't know what he's talking about

Sandai Kitetsu
She has not virtually defeated every boss in fighting game history.

She's beaten according to this forum: Heihachi, Geese, Gen, Bison (W/ kasumi's help) etc.

Pretty overrated, mane.

Superboy Prime
She beat Heihachi with Hayate on her side. That's a given.

She won't be beating Bison even with Kasumi's aid.

Gen is not a boss.

Geese supporters started arguing about his counters. Ayane supporters argued about her countering skills. Then the obvious fact that Geese can't survive skyscrapper falls was brought forth while Ayane in fact has. She had the means to beat him.

Stop whinning.

Guilty Gear
Ayane defeating Omega seems to be a case of PIS now. Omega was her father she won because of PIS she knew his weakness. He was her father he didn't try to kill her. Her ninpo didn't do anything the buildings were already destroyed. She sucks ass Prime just accept it Ayane is nothing.

Sandai Kitetsu
She beat Heihachi with Hayate on her side. That's a given.

Wasn't talking about that fight, mane.

Geese supporters started arguing about his counters. Ayane supporters argued about her countering skills. Then the obvious fact that Geese can't survive skyscrapper falls was brought forth while Ayane in fact has. She had the means to beat him.

What does falling off skyscrappers have to do with winning?

Stop whinning.
That's funny considering how you were whining about PIS in another thread. laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
Ayane defeating Omega seems to be a case of PIS now.

According to whom?

Superboy Prime
Wasn't talking about that fight, mane.

Then be a little more specific.

What does falling off skyscrappers have to do with winning?

It implies she might have better durability than him, and equal counter skills. Not a stretch for her to beat him

That's funny considering how you were whining about PIS in another thread. It's like no one is allowed to speak against holy DOA characters. laughing

You said it yourself, in another thread. You on the other hand are whinning in every single thread. durlaugh

Sandai Kitetsu

It implies she might have better durability with, and equal counter skills. Not a stretch for her to beat him

That's a corny argument considering geese had his ass handed to him by terry before the fall. He wasn't at max health.

You said it yourself, in another thread. You on the other hand are whinning in every single thread. durlaugh
So, why are you telling me to stop when you whined about people underrating ayane and hating on her? smile

Pretty hypocritical of you.

Superboy Prime
That's a corny rgument considering geese had his ass handed to him by terry before the fall. He wasn't at max health.

Aye. But if you want to discuss it take it where it belongs.

Okay, that's nice, but were both whining. So, why are you telling me to stop when you whined about people underrating ayane and hating on her?

I was one of the first to point out that Ayane was getting over rated. But it has gotten out of hand. Now with everyone here whinning about her we get members who had little knowledge on the matter make statements like "Ayane's a ***** and she sucks." People whine about her being over rated and being pit against everryone, and yet they cannot seem to stop themselves from making Ayane threads.

Alas I'll stop whinning if you stop posting in every single thread "Ayane wins cuz she's Ayane dur"

The whinning has not brought anything positive. Now we have Xeno/Guilty whinning about SF again.

It's counter-producive.

I don't care about being hypocritical. Not at all. durfist

Sandai Kitetsu
I was joking when I kept making those false assesments about Ayane. I wasn't serious, and I don't think threads should stop about ayane. She's a legitimate character, not her fault she has fanboys.

Superboy Prime
Your jokes made some members hate her. They actually believed everything you said. ROFL.

On a Sidenote...Isn't Bison by SF3 dead? So this would just be Shin Gouki vs Ayane? Not that it helps her anyway.

Violent2Dope
What do I whine about!?big grin

Superboy Prime
Ganon.

Sandai Kitetsu
I made people hate ayane, wow. I don't even think I have influence like that.

Violent2Dope
Ganon. How so?

Superboy Prime
I made people hate ayane, wow. I don't even think I have influence like that.

You have more influence that you think. For starters I respect you as a debator, and I'm certain a couple of members who might not be good at debating can see that as well.

StyleTime
When a lavender haired kunoichi defeats virtually every boss in fighting games, she's overrated.

Haven't brainwashed anyone, mane.
She was favored over Geese , Krauser, and Heihachi if you consider him a bos. Those are the only bosses I can recall her defeating here.

No, you didn't literally brainwash them. However, you can't tell me you're blind to your own influence. Whethere you like it or not, you have a little fan club here. They obviously won't admit it if I called them on it, but they are definitely there. They just started baseless "Ayane looses" comments after you brought up one member overrating her.

It's probably not ALL you. I just think several members wanted to see her lose. A member such as yourself saying she's overrated made them feel safe enough to say she looses. They wouldn't have to back up anything because they hoped you'd do it.

Sandai Kitetsu
I didn't mean to get Ayane hated and I didn't think I could cause such epidemic. Honestly, this Ayane hyping is mostly Xeno's fault and I'm trying to save Night-Terror.

I don't believe Ayane can beat Hachi or Geese, but she might be able to beat Krauser

Violent2Dope
You have more influence that you think. For starters I respect you as a debator, and I'm certain a couple of members who might not be good at debating can see that as well. I agree, you are a good debater, and bad ones need a guy to hang on.

Sandai Kitetsu
Well, I try my best.

Superboy Prime
We have all turned into Ashtar groupies...it's a sign of the apocalypse!

BlaxicanHydra
Now that I know you look like Wessely Snipes I respect you more.

Anyway , this thread has gotten de-railed, as I knew it would. Bahah Spite Thread.

Requesting to close. I've had my fun.

Violent2Dope
Well, I try my best. I never said I was one of those debators!mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.