Kain vs Sparda (DMC 2 Dante form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
smile

HonkyTonkMan
Sparda takes this one.

Burning thought
kain

Estacado
Sparda one shots Kain just like he can one shot any of the bosses with the "chest blast" thing.

Burning thought
yeh right, before taking into consideration Kain can reform after being dissolved to nothing anyway, you have to take into the fact Kain is extremely fast, can move as a blur and turn into mist, you cant shoot mist

then you have to take into account with a wave of his sword or less so, just mere thought Kain can rip the soul from Sparda Dante, instantly killing him

Estacado
The problem is Kain can only steal his soul if he can stab him but Sparda is completly invulnerable also he can do this huge aura explosion(like Vegeta) so Kain won't get near him also Sparda has flight advantage.

Burning thought
he doesnt have to stab, Kain can rip the soul from a distance, its an incredibly powerful spell that he learns in Blood omen, the first legacy of kain game, the sword can also fire a sort of stream of energy that also obliterates ones soul instantly

HonkyTonkMan
Kain is a vampire, Sparda is a devil. I reckon Sparda lays it down.

Guilty Gear
Would be a great battle in my opinion.

MadMel
yea it would take a while, but i reckon kains continuous reforming would give him an edge...that, plus his considerable magic (soul rip, implode, sheild, possession, and summon lightning, just to name a few), which, despite what lok haters say, he DID regain after BO2..
thats not to even mention his TK and the soul reaver..
also, unlike most vampires, he can walk in the brightest sunlight without fear, not that that would help, just thought id add that stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Sparda one shots Kain just like he can one shot any of the bosses with the "chest blast" thing. no freaking way. kain beats him. sorry dante but ur not messing with nosgoth's finest.

quanchi112
The problem is Kain can only steal his soul if he can stab him but Sparda is completly invulnerable also he can do this huge aura explosion(like Vegeta) so Kain won't get near him also Sparda has flight advantage. kains sword soul reaver coupled with his speed and abilities takes this. he is so much more experienced than dante. dante is impressive while kain defied fate itself. kain is kicking fates as and that damn wheel of fate. kain for the win.

Estacado
Originally posted by MadMel
yea it would take a while, but i reckon kains continuous reforming would give him an edge...that, plus his considerable magic (soul rip, implode, sheild, possession, and summon lightning, just to name a few), which, despite what lok haters say, he DID regain after BO2..
thats not to even mention his TK and the soul reaver..
also, unlike most vampires, he can walk in the brightest sunlight without fear, not that that would help, just thought id add that stick out tongue
That's cool but it's useless against someone who is completly invincible.
Sparda would only need one hit to KO Kain. Raziel easily KO'd him when he tossed him to the demon dimension.Also I doubt most of you played as Sparda in DMC 2.
Some of his powers:
Can't be hurt totally invulnerable not even the bosses can hurt him.Has 2 red energy swords coming out from his upper arm just like Baraka's.Can shoot huge energy balls repeatedly has an aura attack similar to Vegeta's can fly has a chest blast which instantly kills anyone including the bosses.

MadMel
That's cool but it's useless against someone who is completly invincible. in case you havent noticed, kain is also completely invincible erm
Sparda would only need one hit to KO Kain. Raziel easily KO'd him when he tossed him to the demon dimension. he ripped out his friggin heart!..thats probably the only thing that could have KO'd kain (anything else would "kill" and make him reform)..also, raziel and kain fought to the point of utter exhaustion, and raziel only truly won because kain realised he almost sucked raz into the reaver and stopped..then raz caught him offguard...finally, when kain is hurt to the point of KO'd, he explodes into a cloud of bats and reforms anyways..
Also I doubt most of you played as Sparda in DMC 2. ive seen vids stick out tongue

Some of his powers:
Can't be hurt totally invulnerable not even the bosses can hurt him..Has 2 red energy swords coming out from his upper arm just like Baraka's.Can shoot huge energy balls repeatedly has an aura attack similar to Vegeta's can fly has a chest blast which instantly kills anyone including the bosses.
what i can gather here is a draw..neither can seem to beat the other..

Estacado
Raziel also said that since he wasn't bounded to the wheel he could surpass Kain in power and he was one shoted by the Hylden Lord.

I got an action replay for the Ps2 and i put in the infinite devil trigger cheat I allowed the enemies to almost kill me I pushed the trigger button and I turned into Sparda it was cool cause since I had infinite DT I couldn't turn back at Dante not even when I pressed the button it's fun to play as Sparda but it's to easy as I said he can kill anyone with 3-4 normal attack if you use the chest blast thing he will instantly kill ANYONE in the game also he is not only invulnerable but the hits don't even effect him they don't even move him.

MadMel
wtf happened to my post?

Estacado
Kain isn't completly invincible he has been KO'd multiple times and even humans can hurt him.

quanchi112
Raziel also said that since he wasn't bounded to the wheel he could surpass Kain in power and he was one shoted by the Hylden Lord.

I got an action replay for the Ps2 and i put in the infinite devil trigger cheat I allowed the enemies to almost kill me I pushed the trigger button and I turned into Sparda it was cool cause since I had infinite DT I couldn't turn back at Dante not even when I pressed the button it's fun to play as Sparda but it's to easy as I said he can kill anyone with 3-4 normal attack if you use the chest blast thing he will instantly kill ANYONE in the game also he is not only invulnerable but the hits don't even effect him they don't even move him. that is what raziel claimed. are u going to take the word of ajackass? how many being manipulated raziel into doing what they wanted? hes the ultimate sucker. he only ripped kains heart out becuz he was holding back and dint want to absorb raziel into the reaver. kain would pound on dante.

quanchi112
Kain isn't completly invincible he has been KO'd multiple times and even humans can hurt him. raziel was the only one who could kill kain and he didnt. kain had his heart ripped out and survived. thats true power. stick out tongue

Estacado
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Guilty Gear
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click Wtf?
Originally posted by MadMel
wtf happened to my post? poof

Estacado
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Wtf?
poof
I know the guy from the comic book vs forum he says so much bullshit that most of the members have him on ignore so do I.

Guilty Gear
reading

quanchi112
kain has more experience than dante and has seen bigger situations. kain is always a step aheah of unbelievable odds through careful planning and what not. dante just shows up and kicks ass. kain for the win for eternity.

Burning thought
Kain wins, hes invincible, the only time Kain is Koed is when major things happen such as times when he is hit by the only sword that can kill him, also when his heart, which is the only thing keeping him alive in the first place is ripped from him, the heart of darkness is his life force...however he survived...Raziel only got the better of him because Kain didnt want to kill Raziel and he didnt have all his powers anyway, its at the end, when raziel restores Kain, that kain becomes all powerful and gains all the powers

Dante has never had his soul ripped from his body, no enemies in DMC 2 can do it, infact DMC 2 is a bit of a joke on the DMC franchise and most of the enemies (altho that massive skyscraper thing is pretty cool) are jokes also, even the last boss was ridiculous, bits off all the old bosses "sigh", anyway hes never had his soul ripped from his body, no matter how powerful your body is, your soul can be ripped unless it can be proved otherwise

quanchi112
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain wins, hes invincible, the only time Kain is Koed is when major things happen such as times when he is hit by the only sword that can kill him, also when his heart, which is the only thing keeping him alive in the first place is ripped from him, the heart of darkness is his life force...however he survived...Raziel only got the better of him because Kain didnt want to kill Raziel and he didnt have all his powers anyway, its at the end, when raziel restores Kain, that kain becomes all powerful and gains all the powers

Dante has never had his soul ripped from his body, no enemies in DMC 2 can do it, infact DMC 2 is a bit of a joke on the DMC franchise and most of the enemies (altho that massive skyscraper thing is pretty cool) are jokes also, even the last boss was ridiculous, bits off all the old bosses "sigh", anyway hes never had his soul ripped from his body, no matter how powerful your body is, your soul can be ripped unless it can be proved otherwise thumb up kain is just to much. big grin

Superboy Prime
When and how did Dante turn into Sparda?

I want details!

Estacado
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
When and how did Dante turn into Sparda?

I want details!
You can do it when you life energy goes so low it becomes red then you press the dt button and he will turn into Sparda but only for about 5-10 seconds I used the infinite dt cheat so I could play all the levels as Sparda.That's why I said I doubt most of the guys played as Sparda cause you can only do it for long if you have a gameshark/action replay.

Guilty Gear
reading

quanchi112
You can do it when you life energy goes so low it becomes red then you press the dt button and he will turn into Sparda but only for about 5-10 seconds I used the infinite dt cheat so I could play all the levels as Sparda.That's why I said I doubt most of the guys played as Sparda cause you can only do it for long if you have a gameshark/action replay. kain can only die by raziels sword reaver. he is now a part of the sword. sparda dies to kain. kain really cant die. only one way and right now that way is gone. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.