hellfire club vs team apoc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
club members at 1 time or another
sebastian shaw
emma frost
magneto
storm
Madelyn pryor
selene

team apoc
apocalypse (classic)
mr.sinister
holocaust
omega red
exodus

which team wins?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
sebastian shaw
emma frost
magneto
storm
Madelyn pryor
selene

team apoc
apocalypse (classic)
mr.sinister
holocaust
omega red
exodus

which team wins?

Has the Goblin Force possessed Maddie?

lordboo
Originally posted by guy222
Has the Goblin Force possessed Maddie?
no

llagrok

Rutog98
sebastian shaw
emma frost
magneto
storm
Madelyn pryor
selene

team apoc
apocalypse (classic)
mr.sinister
holocaust
omega red
exodus

which team wins?

Team One. Big time.

Storm keeps Poccy busy.

Selene beats Sinister

Emma Frost drops Omega Red from a distance and then helps Magneto against Exodus. Exodus falls.

Sebastien Shaw and Maddie beat Holocaust.

If Storm has not beaten Poccy by this time, Magneto, Emma, Shaw and Maddie joins her. I think Selene vs. Sinister will probably go on for a while with Selene eventually winning out by strategizing the fight to where she can get close enough to steal his life force.

Tyrant
Wow...

Anyway, Storm wins by herself, and then beats her team as well.

TricksterPriest
sebastian shaw
emma frost
magneto
storm
Madelyn pryor
selene

team apoc
apocalypse (classic)
mr.sinister
holocaust
omega red
exodus

which team wins?

Apoc, Sinister and Exodus alone would take a majority. Magneto and Pryor are the biggest guns. In fact, without those 2, Apoc would solo. Selene is tough, but she's been beaten. And her vs. Sinister isn't cut and dry. Sinister is among the most skilled telepaths in marvel, he kicked ****ing Nate Grey's ass.

Magneto will take awhile to beat, but he'll go down last, since he's probably the most powerful guy on team 2. Sinister would know how to beat Madelyn. Red would demolish most of them if he got close. Holocaust is a pain in the ass to beat. And Exodus was beating on the Avengers and Xmen at the same time.

Originally posted by Rutog98
Team One. Big time.

Storm keeps Poccy busy.

Selene beats Sinister

Emma Frost drops Omega Red from a distance and then helps Magneto against Exodus. Exodus falls.

Sebastien Shaw and Maddie beat Holocaust.

If Storm has not beaten Poccy by this time, Magneto, Emma, Shaw and Maddie joins her. I think Selene vs. Sinister will probably go on for a while with Selene eventually winning out by strategizing the fight to where she can get close enough to steal his life force.

..........Storm gets one-shotted, just like the last time she tried to fight Apoc.

Exodus vs. Magneto is tougher than you think. Magneto and Exodus are on approximately the same tier. And Frost won't drop Red if Exodus is attacking her.

Sebastian and Maddie would beat Holocaust, but they won't get the chance to take him out before his team mates or worse, his father, comes in and crushes them. wink

Selene and Magneto will take awhile, but they'll fall eventually.

Team Apoc takes the majority.

Tyrant
Telepaths...
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6986/sinisterforcefieldct0.th.jpg

Magneto...
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3313/uncannyxmenkm6.th.jpg

shifty

Rutog98
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apoc, Sinister and Exodus alone would take a majority. Magneto and Pryor are the biggest guns. In fact, without those 2, Apoc would solo. Selene is tough, but she's been beaten. And her vs. Sinister isn't cut and dry. Sinister is among the most skilled telepaths in marvel, he kicked ****ing Nate Grey's ass.

Magneto will take awhile to beat, but he'll go down last, since he's probably the most powerful guy on team 2. Sinister would know how to beat Madelyn. Red would demolish most of them if he got close. Holocaust is a pain in the ass to beat. And Exodus was beating on the Avengers and Xmen at the same time.

..........Storm gets one-shotted, just like the last time she tried to fight Apoc.

Exodus vs. Magneto is tougher than you think. Magneto and Exodus are on approximately the same tier. And Frost won't drop Red if Exodus is attacking her.

Sebastian and Maddie would beat Holocaust, but they won't get the chance to take him out before his team mates or worse, his father, comes in and crushes them. wink

Selene and Magneto will take awhile, but they'll fall eventually.

Team Apoc takes the majority.

No way. Storm and Maddie are the biggest guns on Team 1.

Emma would drop Omega Red in a split second unless he has some kind of defenses against TP that I don't know about.

Exodus will not be able to distract her as he will have his hands full with Magneto. Emma then helps Magneto out against him and the rest of the fight is as I said.

As for Selene vs. Sinister, it would be hard, but Nate Grey was an unskilled telepath. Selene would be tougher owing to her thousands of years of experience as a telepath. She should win in the end.

As far as Ororo vs. Poccy, sure that scenerio could work where he one-shotted her with Beast. However, that is not a scenerio that would happen the majority of the time. She's the only one on the team who could occupy Poccy (maybe even beat him). I don't think Maddie could do it hence I put her up against Holocaust along with Shaw.

If you want, you can put Maddie against Exodus. If we are talking about the Goblin Queen from "Inferno", she beats Exodus by herself. This would free Emma up to distract Poccy with TP assaults while Storm fights him with her elemental powers.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Tyrant
Telepaths...
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6986/sinisterforcefieldct0.th.jpg

Magneto...
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3313/uncannyxmenkm6.th.jpg

shifty

He did not beat Jean's TP there and the Goblin Queen beat him telepathically in "Inferno" then took her child from him.

Selene vs. Sinister would be good, but she should win in the end. She has more than just her TP. While sinister has some TP, shape-shifting, hand blasts, force-fields and a near-indestructable body, Selene also has a near-indestructable body, mystical blasts and some magical spells, control over inorganic matter, telepathy, life-force-stealing abilities, force-fields, ability to assume a shadow form, flight, a hypnotic spin, and she can run at speeds hundreds of miles per hour.

Tyrant
He did not beat Jean's TP there and the Goblin Queen beat him telepathically in "Inferno" then took her child from him.

Selene vs. Sinister would be good, but she should win in the end. Originally posted by guy222
Has the Goblin Force possessed Maddie? Originally posted by lordboo
no

Jean couldn't even affect him though...

All that is irrelevant, as Storm could win by herself (or himself...) though. wink

Soljer
Wow...

Anyway, Storm wins by herself, and then beats her team as well.

Cosigned.

Rutog98
Jean couldn't even affect him though...

Where did Jean try a TP attack on him?

Tyrant
Where did Jean try a TP attack on him? Here:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2636/jeannj5.th.jpg

And then I already showed the next scan...

xmarksthespot
Lol at Storm holding off Apocalypse, while concurrently lol at Apocalypse beating the team alone when Selene vs Apocalypse would likely end in a stalemate.

Rutog98
Here:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2636/jeannj5.th.jpg

And then I already showed the next scan...

That was a TK assault.

Cosmic Flame
That was a TK assault.

Yeah. Jean didn't have TP for the first 50 or so issues of X-Factor.

Anyhow, this is a bit more difficult that some think IMO.

If we're talking experience, Team Two has it in spades. The only one that's been around for a bit is Selene, but the other team has Apoc, Exodus and Sinister. If Sersi has struggled with Exodus on more than one occasion, Emma isn't taking him down. Depending on which Maddie this is (pre-Goblin Queen or post-resurrection), she might cause him some trouble.

I don't see the first team doing a whole lot of damage to Apoc (of course, he's the chiefest of jobbers) or Sinister. And Exodus has had his head cleaved by a sword, and that didn't stop him.

I'm leaning towards Team Apoc right now, though my mind could be swayed.

llagrok
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Lol at Storm holding off Apocalypse, while concurrently lol at Apocalypse beating the team alone when Selene vs Apocalypse would likely end in a stalemate.

Co-sign. Team Apoc takes this.

Holocaust would've had the avengers if he didn't play around, he also stalemated Exodus.

BlueDMighty
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Team Hell Fire.

Too many weapons + a great mix of leadership (Maggs, Storm, Shaw, Selene, Emma) + experience (Maggs, Selene, Shaw)

Keep it real.

If your talking about X-Cutioner(sp) Song, wasn't she trying to break Beast's fall with her body after Apoc one shotted him?

As opposed to her being one shotted by Apoc while attacking Apoc?

llagrok
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
Team Hell Fire.

Too many weapons + a great mix of leadership + experience (Maggs, Selene, Shaw)

Keep it real.

If your talking about X-Cutioner(sp) Song, wasn't she trying to break Beast's fall with her body after Apoc one shotted him?

Just so there's no misunderstandings, that was a severely weakened Apocalypse.

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
Team Hell Fire.

Too many weapons + a great mix of leadership (Maggs, Storm, Shaw, Selene, Emma) + experience (Maggs, Selene, Shaw)

Keep it real.

Shaw's a non-factor, and with Exodus around, so is Emma. Somehow, I don't think Emma could really count on Ms. Pryor-Summers for support there, especially since Maddie woulc be too focused on Sinister to provide any help.

Removing Selene Apoc from the equation (since they've both been around a few millenia, I think), Apoc's team has the leg up on experience. Combined Mags and Shaw have a few decades. Sinister's been around for, what, 150 years? And Exodus manifested his power during the Crusades. We're talking almost another 1,000 years of experience on that team.

llagrok
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Shaw's a non-factor, and with Exodus around, so is Emma. Somehow, I don't think Emma could really count on Ms. Pryor-Summers for support there, especially since Maddie woulc be too focused on Sinister to provide any help.

Removing Selene Apoc from the equation (since they've both been around a few millenia, I think), Apoc's team has the leg up on experience. Combined Mags and Shaw have a few decades. Sinister's been around for, what, 150 years? And Exodus manifested his power during the Crusades. We're talking almost another 1,000 years of experience on that team.

Exodus was put to sleep, so his experience is rather limited.

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by llagrok
Exodus was put to sleep, so his experience is rather limited.

Yeah...Thanks for correcting me. I was half asleep and forgot about the angry Apoc and suspended animation bit...

Still doesn't change my opinion on the outcome at this point, however.

BlueDMighty
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame

Aside from Exodus,

Fair.

apocalyptic
i think team apoc wud win, apocalypse would take on magneto, mister sinister wud defeat Pryor, exodus and omega red (just put reds here, im sure exodus cud do it alone) wud easily beat storm, emma frost and sebastian shaw and lastly holocaust wud win over selene, what do u think.

Juk3n
Team 1 rampage

Apoc is last man standing vs T1 top tiers.

he loses...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.