New Avengers vs The Outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
New Avengers:
Doctor Strange
Echo
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Ronin
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

The Outsiders:
Batman
Aquaman II
Katana
Grace
Catwoman
Martian Manhunter
Metamorpho
Thunder

And a second match with Captain Boomerang in place of Metamorpho.

StyleTime
Won't Doctor Strange make this a bit lopsided? I'm not really a follower of his, so I could be wrong.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by StyleTime
Won't Doctor Strange make this a bit lopsided? I'm not really a follower of his, so I could be wrong.

He's been depowered tremendously as of late erm

StyleTime
Oh. Who's level would you say he's at nowadays?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by StyleTime
Oh. Who's level would you say he's at nowadays?

I have no idea. But he tried to fight ninjas by using sleep spells and then got stabbed so . . .

StyleTime
Well, the first match seems to be in favor of the Outsiders if Doctor Strange fails. Metamorpho will be a hassle to deal with.

In the second match, there's still Martian Manhunter to deal with...

Actually he's there during both matches. New Avengers are fighting uphill.

Tyrant
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
New Avengers:
Doctor Strange
Echo
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Ronin
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

The Outsiders:
Batman
Aquaman II
Katana
Grace
Catwoman
Martian Manhunter
Metamorpho
Thunder

And a second match with Captain Boomerang in place of Metamorpho. Martian Manhunter beats everyone here... and he could win this by himself as well...

shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tyrant
Martian Manhunter beats everyone here... and he could win this by himself as well...

shifty

Well if he was hard pressed and not pulling any punches sure.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well if he was hard pressed and not pulling any punches sure. Not pulling any punches?
Wolverine is the hardest one to KO here... no expression

And, Strange couldn't even level out an airplane to stop it from crashing...

Symmetric Chaos
Not pulling any punches?

They can swarm him. Then when he forgets all his powers and is trying not to hurt them he gets KO.

I guess he could use TP to subdue them but it's not like he so great or anything.

Wolverine is the hardest one to KO here... no expression

Ain't he always?

And, Strange couldn't even level out an airplane to stop it from crashing...

He should've trained as a pilot rather than wearing funny clothes and doing magic tricks.

TricksterPriest
He's been depowered tremendously as of late erm

SKRULL! http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/skrull.jpg

stick out tongue

Soljer

Wolverine is the hardest one to KO here...

Agreed. Not to mention the fact that Logan could beat Manhunter and Metamorpho with one hand behind his back.

He'll just speedblitz them.

Wally West
If you take away Dr. Strange, Martian Manhunter & Metamorpho could probably both solo the Avengers team.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Wally West
If you take away Dr. Strange, Martian Manhunter & Metamorpho could probably both solo the Avengers team.

If you take away MM, Dr. Strange could solo the Outsiders.

Tyrant
If you take away MM, Dr. Strange could solo the Outsiders. Current Strange blows anus.

xmarksthespot
Current Strange blows anus. He'd lose terribly to the Outsiders... they have a ninja and Batman on the team. Martial arts and bladed weapons >>>>>>>> Sorcerer Supreme.

srankmissingnin
So a few PIS (or WIS) showings in New Avengers and KMC has officially retconned Doc. Strange's power level?

... lovely.

Symmetric Chaos
So a few PIS (or WIS) showings in New Avengers and KMC has officially retconned Doc. Strange's power level?

... lovely.

Current power level? Yeah, kinda. Especially since one of the editors said something about depowering him.

King_Mungi
Current power level? Yeah, kinda. Especially since one of the editors said something about depowering him.

They did, and even said he even has to meditate to basically do anything of note worthy even go into astral plane. I'm just glad Talisman is being written by Oeming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.