doc oct vs. Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront
this should be entertaining

Acrosurge
Just for the record, I think its Doc Ock. If this is a noprep battle, Ock takes 9/10. Joker might get one win if he has a severely overpowered Joybuzzer in his standard arsenal, or if Ock forgets he can blow Joker's gas away with his arms.

Obviously, Joker wins the prep battle.

guy222
doc

starlock
Doc for the win

psycho gundam
joker gets beaten to paste 9/10, 1 time of of ten fights otto beats him into some other form of matter.

Endrict Nuul
Doc Ock 10/10

carnage52
jokers smarter shifty

psycho gundam
than whom?

surely not octavius who was not only one of the leading nuclear physicists in marvel but also the idol of peter parker, one of his reasons he aspired to be a chemical engineer.

carnage52
Originally posted by psycho gundam
than whom?

surely not octavius who was not only one of the leading nuclear physicists in marvel but also the idol of peter parker, one of his reasons he aspired to be a chemical engineer. in his own twisted way he is

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carnage52
in his own twisted way he is okay you might have to explain that.

i know joker invented that laughing gas he kills with and some other gadgets that are somewhat impressive, but can he at least fully understand a nuclear physics textbook?.....let alone become one of the best in that field of science?

i mean, making death dealing devises and such is A LOT easier to construct than helpfull ones, for example a nuclear bomb isn't that hard to construct compared to a fully functioning, clean and reliable nulear reactor for energy. thats otto's dream creation, a bomb is child's play.

they are in different leagues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.