Batman vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
Batman and Iron Man are headed toward confrontation. Initially, they have general knowledge of each other (something like what they might have from the JLA/Avengers crossover). Before they clash, they have, in two scenarios:

1. One week prep time.
2. One year prep time.

Fight is in Anycity, USA.

Bruce must surely realize he can't fight Tony toe-to-toe. Likely, he will go for some form of armor neutralization via some Bat tech.

Tony will probably see Bruce is a top-notch gadgetman, and not having armor he will likely conclude that the Batman will try to neutralize his Iron Man advantage.

Who will out-think / out-tech who?

A[BAW]Endrict
Bruce will out think Tony, but Tony wins in the tech area.

cyber tuff guy!
Thorbuster level armour for the win!

Soops220
Tony has the better tech, and would win with no prep. With that being said, given a week to prepare. Batman 10/10

Kazenji
Batman gives tony some alchahol and then once he's drunk batman starts belting him up stick out tongue

Tyrant
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
Thorbuster level armour for the win! He'd need a Batbuster armor to win here...

Tonybuster armor ftw!

quanchi112
Originally posted by AEndrict
Bruce will out think Tony, but Tony wins in the tech area. i agree 100 percent with this statement.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tony may win the high tech area, but that is about it. Bruce will outwit and out think Tony and then beat Tony.

Mindship
My sense was that, both being gadgetmen and tacticians, with 1 week prep, Tony would still win. But with 1 year, Bruce would have a number of ways to neutralize whatever armor Tony concocts.

Tyrant
Motherbox.

RUNMAN
Iron-Man wins this!

guy222
1 week Tony

1 year Bruce

spetznaz
As someone mentioned ....Motherbox.

All that need be said.

carnage52
batman would make some sort of armour using magic and motherboxes n shit.

Newjak
Originally posted by spetznaz
As someone mentioned ....Motherbox.

All that need be said. Reality Gem

All that needs to be said stick out tongue

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mindship
My sense was that, both being gadgetmen and tacticians, with 1 week prep, Tony would still win. But with 1 year, Bruce would have a number of ways to neutralize whatever armor Tony concocts.

and why cant the revesre apply - Stark is not some baboon, with one year Stark can concoct somthing to neutralize Batman.

That doesnt sound too farfetched to me!

psycho gundam
reality gem powered armour = dc buster suit

DeathKap
Originally posted by Juk3n
and why cant the revesre apply - Stark is not some baboon, with one year Stark can concoct somthing to neutralize Batman.

That doesnt sound too farfetched to me!
Exactly

Harbinger
In both situations, I'd take Tony.

Hannibal-Lector
I know Batman is notorious for being a prep "god" but from what ive seen, i havent seen anything that would have him beat iron man in either scenario... its just batman has such rep for being a prep god

batdude123
Most people don't realize that Batman has created much more impressive tech than the Iron Man armor.

socool8520
Originally posted by batdude123
Most people don't realize that Batman has created much more impressive tech than the Iron Man armor.

Isn't that like in the JLA where he needs that stuff to keep up with the big guns? I don't think Tony needs to do too much better then the suit he's got. Seems to do him pretty well. smile

occultdestroyer
Batgod

Avlon
In this scenario, Bats for the win.

batdude123
Originally posted by socool8520
Isn't that like in the JLA where he needs that stuff to keep up with the big guns? I don't think Tony needs to do too much better then the suit he's got. Seems to do him pretty well. smile

I never said Iron Man doesn't do well with his suit. However, the fact remains that Batman has more impressive tech in his arsenal. smile

Starscream M
I never said Iron Man doesn't do well with his suit. However, the fact remains that Batman has more impressive tech in his arsenal. smile tony has the thorbuster...

batdude123
Originally posted by Starscream M
tony has the thorbuster...

I'm happy for him.

Too bad all he managed to do in that armor was get his ass handed to him by Thor.

Starscream M
I'm happy for him.

Too bad all he managed to do in that armor was get his ass handed to him by Thor. umm...king thor

get your damn facts straight!

batdude123
Originally posted by Starscream M
umm...king thor

get your damn facts straight!

Yes, I know it was King Thor.

Regardless, the armor is overrated.

Blair Wind
I never said Iron Man doesn't do well with his suit. However, the fact remains that Batman has more impressive tech in his arsenal. smile

Enlighten us then. What tech has Batman created himself that is above Ironman?

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Enlighten us then. What tech has Batman created himself that is above Ironman?

Android duplicates of the entire JLA with all their powers.

Blair Wind
Was that created by him or by the JLA? Not that it matters, because while they had facsimiles of their powers, we never knew if they had ALL their powers. They got destroyed like five seconds after being used (least in the storyline I read)

Starscream M
Was that created by him or by the JLA? Not that it matters, because while they had facsimiles of their powers, we never knew if they had ALL their powers. They got destroyed like five seconds after being used (least in the storyline I read) if thats the case, then Thorbuster would wreck them

also Iron Man could just bring an army of all his armors, including the powerful hulk busters

batdude123
Was that created by him or by the JLA? Not that it matters, because while they had facsimiles of their powers, we never knew if they had ALL their powers. They got destroyed like five seconds after being used (least in the storyline I read)

They were created by Bats. And I'm not sure if you're referring to JLA Classified: Cold Steel or not.

lifeisaglich
batman did creat a superman suit that was capable of duplicating superman's speed. In which case he used it to defeat a building size metallo in a few seconds. Yeah batman does have some very impressive tech that he does not want to put in to use.

xxxpoppunker182
and he beat superman

Galan007
the batman wanking on this page is amazing. amazing in a "dur" kind of way.

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
the batman wanking on this page is amazing. amazing in a "dur" kind of way.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

Galan007
you stole that from val thumb down. you fail thumb up.

vin.

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
you stole that from val thumb down. you fail thumb up.

vin.

I stole it from Val because it can be used in response to nearly every single post on the vs. forum.

Galan007
I stole it from Val because it can be used in response to nearly every single post on the vs. forum. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

batdude123
See? haw-som

Galan007
damn!!! you.... were.... right.

http://i33.tinypic.com/scsv93.jpg

batdude123
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

psycho gundam
stark wins for too many damn reasons.

DeathKap
galan_ult_im

cloud102
Batman overall. He's the jack of all spades.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.