super girl vs superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ?

supergirl or superboy ?

LethalFemme
Is it regular teen titans superboy or SBP?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Is it regular teen titans superboy or SBP? regular of course. SBP can even take on superman

LethalFemme
Didn't all the titans fight supergirl and lose?

batdude123
Supergirl.

spidey-dude
Didn't all the titans fight supergirl and lose? not sure there

LethalFemme
Originally posted by spidey-dude
not sure there

pretty sure she did she even escaped raven's soul self. superboy is still not as good as her yet so i have to give it to supergirl.shrug

pr1983
supergirl takes it, she's too powerful...

AcousticDoc
Supergirl dislocated superboy's jaw with one punch when they fought...he has no chance.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Supergirl dislocated superboy's jaw with one punch when they fought...he has no chance. when did that happen ?

pr1983
Originally posted by spidey-dude
when did that happen ?

supergirl #4 i think... might have been #5...

spidey-dude
cool

Symmetric Chaos
Didn't all the titans fight supergirl and lose?

Yup.

Tyrant
Didn't all the titans fight supergirl and lose? And Flash, MM, John, and Lex... etc...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tyrant
And Flash, MM, John, and Lex... etc...

Yeah that was fun. Plus it was only like half of her or some shit like that.

pr1983
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yeah that was fun. Plus it was only like half of her or some shit like that.

it was shit alright...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by pr1983
it was shit alright...

It seemed fine to me.

I mean how would MM escape being choked? herbnone

Martian_mind
it was shit alright...

Flash: SHIT,I'm on the moon with no air!!I only have 20 seconds of air and the safepont is 2 miles away!why can't i have superspeed,oh god why...

pr1983
It seemed fine to me.

I mean how would MM escape being choked? herbnone

by going intangible maybe? stick out tongue

Originally posted by Martian_mind
FlashmessedHIT,I'm on the moon with no air!!I only have 20 seconds of air and the safepont is 2 miles away!why can't i have superspeed,oh god why...

he'd need about a quarter of a second to get back, probably less... and john's ring, good god...

Symmetric Chaos
by going intangible maybe? stick out tongue

Thats not one of his powers herbsmile

he'd need about a quarter of a second to get back, probably less... and john's ring, good god...

Have to love the fact that BlackCanary did more damage than anyone else.

pr1983

it's not? seriously? huh

he was intangible in one of my superman comics not so long ago...

yeah, whats up with that?

Martian_mind

If only he could shapeshift,or have a healing factor that means a snapped neck means shit,or he could have heat visioned her in the face...but alas,he can't

Symmetric Chaos
it's not? seriously? huh

he was intangible in one of my superman comics not so long ago...

Musta been PIS. Everyone knows Supergirl comics are the definitive portrayal of all DC characters.

yeah, whats up with that?

Well see the sound from her voice travels at superluminal speeds and . . . damn I can't even come up with a possible way that would work.

Martian_mind
Musta been PIS. Everyone knows Supergirl comics are the definitive portrayal of all DC characters.

Well see the sound from her voice travels at superluminal speeds and . . . damn I can't even come up with a possible way that would work.

Supergirl has Super-hearing,duh.

pr1983

oh you cheeky b*stard...

good ol loeb... and to think, only the other day i read a loeb comic that i liked... now i feel all dirty...

Symmetric Chaos
oh you cheeky b*stard...

wink

good ol loeb... and to think, only the other day i read a loeb comic that i liked... now i feel all dirty...

I actually enjoy a good number of his stories. They're fun but just don't make much sense.

LethalFemme

I actually enjoy a good number of his stories. They're fun but just don't make much sense.

they're all like snorting crack and shooting up at the same time.lookaround

Symmetric Chaos

More like taking LSD and then watching anime wacko

pr1983
wink

true...

but you wouldnt know anything about that right? stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl

Have to love the fact that BlackCanary did more damage than anyone else.
That fight was all planned becuz They knew Superman and WW was going to handle it. It was for her benefit that they didn't have to hurt her.

quanchi112
superboy

pr1983
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That fight was all planned becuz They knew Superman and WW was going to handle it. It was for her benefit that they didn't have to hurt her.

from what i saw, only j'onn knew what was going on, and that was after he'd read the good supergirl's mind...

Alucard25
What if this was Black Zero version of Superboy who had full kryptonian powers plus his tactile telekinesis.I am sure he would be better off that his younger version though don't know how much better.

Tactile-telekinesis

Black zero's main unique power is "tactile telekinesis". He uses it as a telekinetic force field that surrounds his body as a protective shield and allows him to enhance his already Superman-level speed, strength, flight and invulnerability. Tactile telekinesis also allows him to disassemble machines and other complex constructions by pushing the field between the individual parts; alternately, he can, hold such constructs together if they are coming apart. He can also manipulate aggregate solid masses such as volumes of sand or dust in the same way, causing the individual particles to fly apart in an explosive manner to create particle clouds or a forceful attack; he can also perform the same stunt with solid masses that are splintered, such as a cracked slab of concrete or fractured pane of glass. The tactile TK field also lets him break free of an opponent's grip by pushing the field outward to force the opponent away. Other creative uses include rendering an opponent immobile by extending the TK field as long as they are both standing on the same ground.

Additionally he can use his telekinesis in blocking physical assaults although its ability to block energy is much lower, leaving him more susceptible to energy-based attacks.

Kryptonian powers

As his Kryptonian physiology comes from Superman he has all the superpowers that The Man of Steel does, including heat vision, super-hearing, super breath, invulnerability and more.

Like Superman, he derives his Kryptonian powers from the absorption of solar energy from the Earth's yellow sun and he is also highly vulnerable to Kryptonite and magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.