Predator runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
The fights are in NYC. 2 days max between fights for rest/re-healing.

This is a Predator like off the original movie, 'Predator' in 1987 not holding back like he was in the movie.

Weapons/Equip: light armor, bio-helmet with all visions, medicomp, cloak, 13" indestructible wrist blades, combi-stick, shoulder cannon and smart disk.

1. The Punisher(Thomas Jane)- M4 and M203 grenade launcher, pistol-grip 12 gauge, UZI, 3 frag grenades, kevlar vest and 2 anti-personel mines.

2. Batman(Bale)- standard equipment off the movie 'Batman Begins'.

3. Wolverine from X-2.

4. Blade from Blade 2- super shotgun, MAC-10, fire grenades, acid-etched katana, shuriken, wrist blades and a quart of blood.

5. Movie Venom

6. 10 Alien Drones

7. 20 Alien Drones

8. 30 Alien Drones

9. Optimus Prime(movie)

10. Megatron(movie)

golem370
4 or 5 imo

guy222
Originally posted by braz
The fights are in NYC. 2 days max between fights for rest/re-healing.

This is a Predator like off the original movie, 'Predator' in 1987 not holding back like he was in the movie.

Weapons/Equip: light armor, bio-helmet with all visions, medicomp, cloak, 13" indestructible wrist blades, combi-stick, shoulder cannon and smart disk.

1. The Punisher(Thomas Jane)- M4 and M203 grenade launcher, pistol-grip 12 gauge, UZI, 3 frag grenades, kevlar vest and 2 anti-personel mines.

2. Batman(Bale)- standard equipment off the movie 'Batman Begins'.

3. Wolverine from X-2.

4. Blade from Blade 2- super shotgun, MAC-10, fire grenades, acid-etched katana, shuriken, wrist blades and a quart of blood.

5. Movie Venom

6. 10 Alien Drones

7. 20 Alien Drones

8. 30 Alien Drones

9. Optimus Prime(movie)

10. Megatron(movie)

braz
Yall dont think the plasma cannon would be effective on the symbiote?

golem370
He might not be able to hit Venom with it.

braz
I dont think it would be that hard, all Pred would have to do is get the tri-sight laser on him for a second and fire and then the plasma bolt just homes in.

quanchi112
predator could make it to 6 or seven, but then again it depends on the predator and his skill level.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Stops at two, if he somehow got thru stops at 3.

Darth Martin
Blade will be difficult no doubt. But I believe the skill level of the Warriorr-Class Yautja pwns Nomak's. But Venom has a weakness and thn pred will exploit it. If these are movie Xenomorph Drones thn I say it gets to 8. Not sure if it could take 30. I've havn't seen the Transformers movie yet soo......

Cool gauntlet but should of added terminators.

braz
^Yeah, my bad these are movie Aliens, and yeah Terms would be cool in this gauntlet, dunno why I didnt think of that. erm

But dude, go see Transformers if u havent already. Its freaking AMAZING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.