Machamp vs. Goro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaxicanHydra
Goro from Mortal Kombat vs. machamp from Poke'mon 131

Here's some info for Machamp.

'Machamp is a master of all existing martial arts. It is also given an excellent chance to practice them all at once on its opponents, thanks to its four arms.

Machamp's arms react instinctively, moving faster than its brain can direct them. They can land 500 hits per second, assaulting a foe from multiple angles and in multiple ways, rendering all defenses practically useless. On the other hand, they do not have very high dexterity and it is difficult for Machamp to use them in any task requiring delicate precision and fine motor skills.

One of Machamp's favorite battle strategies is to immobilize the opponent with its four arms and then unleash a simultaneous combination of an uppercut, a hook, a straight punch and a karate chop. The resulting impact is enough to send the hapless recipient of the attack clear over the horizon and sometimes even to the moon. '

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/ani068.gif ermm

Kazenji
I'm going with Goro and not just because i'm a MK fanboy.

BlaxicanHydra
Oh yes, because we all know that Goro can easily deal with 500 punches per SECOND, and can punch peopel to the moon.

I think the only reason you say Goro is because it's a Poke'mon. Certain Pokemon, like Mew-Two have already been proven to beat M.Bisom ermm

I remember whats his name's bullcrap argument that Pokemon can't kill, lmao.

Kazenji
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I think the only reason you say Goro is because it's a Poke'mon

How about............NO !!

BlaxicanHydra
So whats your reasoning behind it? Doesn't really matter to me much, I just like to hear people's opinions, and the reasons behind it.

Guilty Gear
Oh yes, because we all know that Goro can easily deal with 500 punches per SECOND, and can punch peopel to the moon.Wow, then Machamp wins.
I think the only reason you say Goro is because it's a Poke'mon. Certain Pokemon, like Mew-Two have already been proven to beat M.Bisom ermmYep, Mewtwo's da man.
I remember whats his name's bullcrap argument that Pokemon can't kill, lmao. "Pokemon may be able to kill other pokemon, but they haven't ever killed a human before so they can't kill humans. Once again pkmn sucks." laughing

Usual Suspect
Mewtwo can't beat Bison, WFT?! laughing

Poke'mon makes me wanna blow chunks.

BlaxicanHydra
Mew Two would manhandle 90% of the fighters from Tekken/Street Fighter/ Dead or Alive/ Mortal Kombat etc. Mind Rape.FTW.

Kero_Co
By the time this fight is done, Machamp will be giving Goro handjobs. Goro FTW!

Sandai Kitetsu
Machamp 10/10

BlaxicanHydra
Indeed. Machamp outshines Goro in every way possible. Speed, power, and versatility FTW.

DarkC
If what you said about Machamp in the first post is true, Goro is history. This isn't even a real contest.

BlaxicanHydra
Indeed erm

ThoraxeRMG
Machamp takes this

Kero_Co
You guys are looking at it from a possibility standpoint. None of the things expressed up there is ever express in game. Example: Let's say this was Marvel pokemon and the pokedex says that luke cage defeated galactus, but none of his abilities in game have ever shown that he could do such a thing. 1,000 punches in two seconds would take out almost any pokemon, so why doesn't he just do that all the time? Machamp has a wide range of abilities, but only if he's trained. Putting Goro against a random machamp, and that machamp is most likely only going to have fighting moves, dynamic punch,cross chop, vital throw, wake-up slap etc. All of which Goro can easily simulate, and what's stopping Goro from using teleport moves until machamp is knocked out?
What type of tactics would Machamp have? it's Machamp vs Goro not Machamp and a trainer telling him what to do vs Goro.

BlaxicanHydra
He can't do them because of game emchanics. It's the same thing as Mew-Two. Even the Poke'dex states that Mew-Two is one of if nto the most powerful Poke'mon ever, yet in-game a lvl 100 Rattatat or Pikachu could beat a lvl 50 Mew-two. It's part of the RPG element.

Superboy Prime
'Machamp is a master of all existing martial arts. It is also given an excellent chance to practice them all at once on its opponents, thanks to its four arms.

Machamp's arms react instinctively, moving faster than its brain can direct them. They can land 500 hits per second, assaulting a foe from multiple angles and in multiple ways, rendering all defenses practically useless.

Goro is dust.

Sandai Kitetsu
-

Kero_Co
He can't do them because of game emchanics. It's the same thing as Mew-Two. Even the Poke'dex states that Mew-Two is one of if nto the most powerful Poke'mon ever, yet in-game a lvl 100 Rattatat or Pikachu could beat a lvl 50 Mew-two. It's part of the RPG element.
True, but mewtwo's ability has been proven in the anime and manga, machamp's has not. He's shown to be nothing more than above average and if I remember correctly was beaten by hitmonchan.

ThoraxeRMG
I do recall seeing a Machamp throw a fury of punches on a pokemon once.

Kazenji
i do belive i saw goro grab a piller and use it as a baseball bat in shaolin monks could allways use machamp as a baseball

Or grab machamp and do his chest pound where goro Grabs his opponent with his lower arms, then pounds them with his upper arms.

Violent2Dope
Or Goro could just fireball the shit out of him.

Superboy Prime
Blitz for the win.

Violent2Dope
Goro's fireball plus the almighty teleport hump ftw.

Superboy Prime
Goro can teleport now? Didn't he just leap off screen and then stomp the player?

Skeets
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Goro can teleport now? Didn't he just leap off screen and then stomp the player?
Hardly matters,every Pokemon can learn the move "Protect" which would you know...Protect him...herbnone

quanchi112
goro wins

Violent2Dope
Goro can teleport now? Didn't he just leap off screen and then stomp the player? Well it's a jump but it still functions like a teleport.

MadMel
id say goro, he has crazy strength, and fireballs, and that tele-stomp..

Guilty Gear
I LOL'D @ tele-stomp

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Ruff Ryder
I LOL'D @ tele-stomp

Why? confused

Kazenji
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
I LOL'D @ tele-stomp

Leaping Stomp: Goro jumps off screen and comes crashing down on his enemy. (MK, MK 4, MKG, MK: D, MK: SM, MK: A)

If thats not some sort of teleport then prove me wrong.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
"Pokemon may be able to kill other pokemon, but they haven't ever killed a human before so they can't kill humans. Once again pkmn sucks." laughing

Who said that? Pokemon have killed humans before.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Kazenji
Leaping Stomp: Goro jumps off screen and comes crashing down on his enemy. (MK, MK 4, MKG, MK: D, MK: SM, MK: A)Ok, and I was aware of that.
Originally posted by Kazenji
If thats not some sort of teleport then prove me wrong. I never argued against it.
Originally posted by Terror of Death
Who said that? Pokemon have killed humans before. I'll not bring up any names, but it was for Blaxican to recognize.

Tha C-Master
I still have loads of my old cards and I just think they were reaching for whatever sounded cool with their stats (everything is in the 1,000's, if Alakazam has an IQ if 5,000 why can't he say anything other than his name.?). Fighting pokemon just got owned too bad because the show and games were biased against them.

Superboy Prime
I really don't see why you guys call it a teleport.

He simply jumps and then lands on his opponent. Following the logic you guys are using Hulk teleports now because he leaps from city to city.

grey fox
If the text is correct then Goro goes flying, hopefully the Clangers will give him directions home , or he'll just be floating around forever...

Violent2Dope
I really don't see why you guys call it a teleport.

He simply jumps and then lands on his opponent. Following the logic you guys are using Hulk teleports now because he leaps from city to city. It's effectively a teleport, even tho it's a jump it's almost instant.

bitca360
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
So whats your reasoning behind it? Doesn't really matter to me much, I just like to hear people's opinions, and the reasons behind it.

So then it does matter to you...considering how much detail you put into explaining how much it doesn't matter to you...

Bentley
Machamp utterly destroys Goro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.