Raiden vs Ultra Rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
my favourite MK character vs the coolest boss ever in all fighting games!

who wins?

bloodlust on!

btw- im sorry everyone about all the bashing!

lightness
rugal

Darkstorm Zero
This one hits me like a mallet, Raiden is a God isn't he?

But then again, as per the events of Deception, gods lose their power in Hell/Neither Realm, so if G.Rugal lands a SGS, it could conceivably be the end of Raiden...

*Unecided*

colonelf40
you do realize that raiden is a god of thunder and lighting while ultra rugal is powered by the dark hadou?

close fight but i give to raiden 6/10

Darkstorm Zero
I know he's a god ofthuner and lightning.

But, that means about as much in Videogames as it oes in comics an movies.

Ziltch, it's a title.

My point was, M Gods,even Elder Gos, lose their strength in hell, Shinnok is proof of this, and the events of Deception and Armageddon back it up, am I wrong?

StyleTime
I'm leaning towards Ultra Rugal.

shin_remy
haha Raiden

he destroyed a planet once!!

Darkstorm Zero
No he didn't.

instead, he covered Eartth in centuries of darkness as an aftermath of his battle with Shinnok.

Planet Buster? We don't know.

shin_remy
there is a picture of raiden on this forum destroying a world

if people want info and feats and all go to the Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter thread

the one with the most pages, when C -Master still debated wink

IceJaw
Originally posted by colonelf40
Is that your sig? Who made it? You? I doubt it. I've seen that sig before, that I know.

*Chats with Rewmac*

Rewmac
I made the sig for a member in the comic books forum and I absulutely didn't give permission for usage.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by shin_remy
haha Raiden

he destroyed a planet once!!

I already told you a comic does not prove anything.

Sandai Kitetsu
The official comics were made by John Tobias himself, and are pretty much canon.

Rewmac
Originally posted by IceJaw
Is that your sig? Who made it? You? I doubt it. I've seen that sig before, that I know.

*Chats with Rewmac* The funny thing it even has Priest's name on it.

Superboy Prime
All right then Planet Busting for the win.

Although...would Raiden really want to destroy the planet?

edit: Also did that happen in the official canon comic, or in non-canon series?

IceJaw
Originally posted by Rewmac
The funny thing it even has Priest's name on it. Yeah and what the ****?! Is it so difficult to just request a sig or make a crappy one for yourself?

Sig stealing = Idiocy!

{{QS}}
Originally posted by IceJaw
Yeah and what the ****?! Is it so difficult to just request a sig or make a crappy one for yourself?

Sig stealing = Idiocy!

I had it happen to me they stole my galactus sig, you know the one with QS in huge letters.They don't stop they just ignore your posts and stuff.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
All right then Planet Busting for the win.

Although...would Raiden really want to destroy the planet?

edit: Also did that happen in the official canon comic, or in non-canon series?
I believe he performed it in a canon comic, but I'm not 100% sure.

Guilty Gear
RAIDEN WILL SLAP THAT B*TCH BACK TO BANGOK OR WHEVEVER THE F*** SHE CAME FROM!
RAIDEN F***ING RULES!

colonelf40
LMFAO!

You got it wrong xeno!

it goes like this

'RAOH' WOULD 'B!TCHSLAP' THAT STUPID DOA WHORE BACK TO BANGKOK OR WHERE EVER THE F*CK SHE CAME FROM!!!

WHY?
CAUSE HE IS RAOH!
AND HE F*CKING RULES WITH THE GOD FIST!

RAOH>ALL FIGHTING GAME CHARACTERS!
FOTNS>VF/MK/DOA/KOF/SF/GG/SC/TEKKEN

AND THAT PUNK HAYABUSA WILL NEVER BEAT RAOH!
ONLY KENSHIRO CAN BEAT RAOH AND KENSHIRO ALSO F*CKING RULES!

Guilty Gear
Alright, it was fun, but it should stop. No more writing in caps and cursing. This could get you banned, you know.

colonelf40
man that lana chick keeps on sweating me 24/7 on kmc!
man wont that chick ever give me a break!?

im gonna leave the kmc forums in about 7/8 days time and im gonna stop all the bashing, racist remarks, flamming, caps lock behind etc

raiden wins 6/10 but ultra rugal still rules imo!

Swe_Bum
im gonna leave the kmc forums in about 7/8 days time and im gonna stop all the bashing, racist remarks, flamming, caps lock behind etc

I really hope that "etc" includes removing Priest's sig.

You're nothing more than a simple thief...and quite the noob.

Guilty Gear
She's telling you FOTNS characters aren't allowed since they don't originate from a game, since it's one of her established rules. The flaming is actually directed towards game characters but it's still annoying...especially when you rag Ayane. She's one of my favorite DOA characters. sad

You don't have to leave. Just stop the bad remarks wink. And why do you have TricksterPriest's sig...lol...

I agree that Raiden wins this as well.

colonelf40
but im still keeping the silver surfer sig cause i dont know how make one myself unless someone can help me out

lana would'nt help me and she's a damn mod for heaven's sake!

Guilty Gear
Ask someone who made it (I think it was Swe_Bum) to make one for you, or find a Silver Surfer pic and make a sig out of it.

Swe_Bum
Do none of you people have the ability to read!?
Originally posted by Rewmac
I made the sig for a member in the comic books forum and I absulutely didn't give permission for usage.

Guilty Gear
I didn't read the first page, excuse me.

colonelf40
ok then can someone please help make a custom sig for me!

anyone?

Guilty Gear
ok then can someone please help make a custom sig for me!

anyone? Send Rewmac a private message asking him to make one for you, http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=85748

IceJaw
I doubt he will, I know I wouldn't make a sig to a sig stealer.

The place for simple thieves: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18944&pagenumber=825#post9280608
If you don't remove it, then Raz will do it for you perhaps even remove your sig privilege.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.