Movie: Batman and V vs Wolverine and The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Batman from Batman Begins.
V from V for Vendetta the movie.
Tom Jane Punisher.
Wolverine from X-2.

Fighting in NYC at night. No prep.

All have their standard weapons.

braz
I say Batman and V whoop their ass, and if they can somehow figure out how to incapacitate Wolvie, which would be hard cuz of his HF, then they'd win.

endrict
Team two

DARKLORDCAEDUS
team one

starlock
Wolverine and Punisher for the win

braz
Originally posted by starlock
Wolverine and Punisher for the win

How? Wolverine had no fighting skill, and thus would get taken down by Batman easily. Movie Punisher also wasnt impressive either, and would get beat down by V. Team 1 wins the inital fight to take the other team down, but the problem, like I said is incapacitating Wolverine.

quanchi112
punisher and wolverine pull this win off.

braz
no2

quanchi112
Originally posted by braz
How? Wolverine had no fighting skill, and thus would get taken down by Batman easily. Movie Punisher also wasnt impressive either, and would get beat down by V. Team 1 wins the inital fight to take the other team down, but the problem, like I said is incapacitating Wolverine. wolverine kills movie batman becuz of his healing ability and becuz hell eventually kill him. punisher is not kills v outright damagaes him before he dies. this leaves a full healed wolverine killing v with ease.

xmarksthespot
Wolverine.

braz
Originally posted by quanchi112
wolverine kills movie batman becuz of his healing ability and becuz hell eventually kill him. punisher is not kills v outright damagaes him before he dies. this leaves a full healed wolverine killing v with ease.

Hows Wolverine gunna kill Batman when he cant even fight? He got his ass kicked by: Mystique, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike and not to mention Juggernaut in X-3. Also some mutant pwns even got a lick on em in X-3. Batman overpowers him pretty easily, but where it goes from there is the problem like I said, because of the hf.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by quanchi112
wolverine kills movie batman becuz of his healing ability and becuz hell eventually kill him. punisher is not kills v outright damagaes him before he dies. this leaves a full healed wolverine killing v with ease.

Since V will be wearing a bulletproof vest, Frank's bullets won't have any effect. V stands up, takes out several knives, goes over to Frank and stabs him. Now it is two on one with Batman and V v. Wolverine. Bye Bye Howlett.

endrict
Hows Wolverine gunna kill Batman when he cant even fight? He got his ass kicked by: Mystique, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike and not to mention Juggernaut in X-3. Also some mutant pwns even got a lick on em in X-3. Batman overpowers him pretty easily, but where it goes from there is the problem like I said, because of the hf.

But yet in the x-mansion he took out alot of troopers...

Sabertooth, Juggs are not in X2 and Mys and Logan fight in X1. He still beat LD in the movie. LD is badass, she will kick the shit outta Bat and V movie versions.

llagrok

Never laughed so hard in my entire life.

Sabretooth was losing and failed at BFR'ing Wolverine.
Mystique was just more skilled.
Deathstrike died, despite having superior speed.
Juggernaut is Juggernaut.

You fail to realize that most of the opponents Wolverine fought would have no problem soloing team one. You can't compare Batman to Juggernaut, that's just stupid. But then again, so are you eek!

braz
Originally posted by endrict
But yet in the x-mansion he took out alot of troopers...

Sabertooth, Juggs are not in X2 and Mys and Logan fight in X1. He still beat LD in the movie. LD is badass, she will kick the shit outta Bat and V movie versions.

Was her HF better than Wolverines? Cuz he like gutted her with his claws and she just ripped them out and tossed him across the room like it was nothing.

braz
Originally posted by llagrok
Never laughed so hard in my entire life.

Sabretooth was losing and failed at BFR'ing Wolverine.
Mystique was just more skilled.
Deathstrike died, despite having superior speed.
Juggernaut is Juggernaut.

You fail to realize that most of the opponents Wolverine fought would have no problem soloing team one. You can't compare Batman to Juggernaut, that's just stupid. But then again, so are you eek!

banned

And I wasnt comparing Batman to Juggernaut, Im just saying that someone as least skilled as movie Juggy kicked Wolverines ass not through strength and size but skill, if u notice Wolvie threw a punch at Juggy, missed and he countered hit and continued to pumble him and Batman was a beast in fighting skill.

braz
Man I feel like an idiot:

Juggernaut IS Juggernaut and he showed so as he threw Logan around alot and probably effected his ability to fight, not to mention, Wolverine got a few stabs in if u watch the special edition DVD with the deleted scenes. wink

Mystique was too fast and agile.

Wolverine held his own against Sabes.

And Lady Deathstrike was under mind control(just found this out on wiki): So when Wolverine stabbed her, she couldnt even respond to pain and thus just continued to whoop Logan who could.

All these people would also pumble Batman. I was just saying or I meant to say that Wolverine wasnt that skilled of a fighter though as Batman, not that he would lose entirely to him, because its obvious he wouldnt: claws, HF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.