Geese Howard vs Paul Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
who takes it

Geese or Paul?

TricksterPriest
"I'll stain my hands, with your blood." http://www.galeon.com/efex/web/imagenes/snk/Geese2.gif Nuff said. cool

Sado22
I extend my hand with your bra

Guilty Gear
sick

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Sado22
I extend my hand with your bra

I was always confused on that quote.

brainchild81
I'm leaning towards Geese, but history says that Geese will find a way to lose no matter how much the odds are stacked in his favor no expression

StyleTime
Yep.

I am still a firm believer that most of the top tier hero's from most fighting games can beat him. Jin,Kazuya,Ayane,Kasumi, Kyo,Terry,Iori,Ryu,Ken etc should take him even if for only a small majority.

Superboy Prime
Paul trips Geese and Geese falls off the skyscrapper, landing on his head and dying before the match was even started.

Paul then phoenix smashes thin air and tells them aliens to bring it on.

Sado22
trying to be me? laughing

don't cry yourself to sleep night and day, Gooselover.
"ARE YOU OKAY?! BUSTER WOLF!!!!" is all i gotta say! cool

by the way this fight is awesome.
Grapples: both fighters are excellent grapplers and specialize in throws and bonebreaking (my head is still heavy from the Ken-paul thread!). Geese's specializes in Koppoken, a art specifically designed for bonebreaking. Paul specilizes in throws being a judo guy. Geese has good throws also while paul has good bonebreakers, specially the reverslas.

reversals: both fighters have amazing reversals and counters.

speed: Geese is a patient fighter who waits for his oppponent so that's one of the reason's why most believe him to be slow. but all we need to do is watch him pull of the deadly rave to know how fast he can be.

power: hard to say. by 26 Geese was said to be as powerful as a demon. Paul is pro at smashing stuff like boulders etc. We haven't see Geese do it but he did burst Jeff's heart with a single heartblow and was shown to do it in FFWA. but pwning the heart>>pwning boulders to bits. paul is clearly stronger.

projectiles: that obviously goes to Geese. not only does he have counter projectiles (double reppuken) but he was ariel ones too.

Paul has to watch out for too many things, IMO. the projectiles are one, then its the bonebreaking grapples, the raging storm and the deadly rave. he can handle the projectiles and the "boners" due to his experience and his agility but raging storm and deadly rave are a totally different story.
Geese on the other hand better watch out for those power punches of Paul. We all know Geese can take a licking (all the scars on his body are curtosy Terry Bogard!) but can he get up from boulder shattering punches of Paul? Burnknuckle from one source can over turn cars...but overturning cars<shattering boulders.

I can't decide really. I'll keep it 50/50 unless someone has a better answer.

~Sado

brainchild81
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Paul trips Geese and Geese falls off the skyscrapper, landing on his head and dying before the match was even started.

Paul then phoenix smashes thin air and tells them aliens to bring it on. hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.