Krypto vs. Underdog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muss
which pooch takes it?

guy222
Originally posted by muss
which pooch takes it?

stalemate

SevenShackles
i think underdog out lasts krypto.

spawnwest
Krypto FTW

Underdog would run eventually out of juice, so he would have to run away and pop another super pill. During that time frame Krypto would easily take him out.

Later on Underdog didnt have to pop a pill to gain superpowers. So in this case it would be a stalemate, unless Krypto is capable of doing a sun-dip, and I'm not sure if he is.

BinaryCleric
Isn't Krypto like Superman's dog? He would shred Underdog into a million pieces, my dog Krypto got this one.

Dgw2007
Originally posted by spawnwest
Krypto FTW

Underdog would run eventually out of juice, so he would have to run away and pop another super pill. During that time frame Krypto would easily take him out.

Later on Underdog didnt have to pop a pill to gain superpowers.So in this case it would be a stalemate, unless Krypto is capable of doing a sun-dip, and I'm not sure if he is. the reson he dose not take the pill is to make it seem he is on drugs

~KoK!~
I say this goes to Underdog based purely on the fact that they seem relatively even, (after they nix the pills...) and I like rooting for the underdog.

(Boo, terrible pun!)

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
I say this goes to Underdog based purely on the fact that they seem relatively even, (after they nix the pills...) and I like rooting for the underdog.

(Boo, terrible pun!)

haha that was a horrible pun, but it made me chuckle so that cant say much for me. but yeah i think underdog takes it. in an even match at least he can lift things abit better given his more human posture.

kevdude
krypto should win.

CaptainStoic
Krypto will bite the shi*t out of him and pronounce that he's the alpha, and it'll be a wrap.

SevenShackles
i say atom ant pops up and kicks both their asses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.