M. Bison and Vega vs. KOS-MOS with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guilty Gear
They get 3 years of prep. 13jockey

Guilty Gear
By the way, bison doesn't get his satellite a.k.a. the stupidest largest plot device in games versus. You know...I was searching all across the net looking for where it said bison destroyed a city and whatnot. Turns out it was just a bunch of shit since I didn't get any results after multiple searches.

StyleTime
Vega does not belong anywhere near a fight with Bison and definitely not KOS-MOS.

Guilty Gear
Fact of the matter is none of those two have any business fighting KOS-MOS, no matter how much prep time they get. I think I've created the biggest mismatch there is in this forum.

Superboy Prime
So why make the thread if you know it is obvious spite?

Guilty Gear
I thought Bison could find a bigger WMD (or plot device) that could help him within 3 years though now I strongly believe otherwise.

Superboy Prime
Nothing Bison could ever dream of would give him the slightest of chances against KOS-MOS.

Even if KOS-MOS decides to melee the crap out of the team they are still screwed.

Guilty Gear
Oh, lol. Never knew that stick out tongue. You are indeed the Xenosaga expert.

Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS vs Omega
QzaBwjMmnio

No chance in hell.

Guilty Gear
But it's a cage match! Vega can't possibly lose in a cage match! He even created his own cage realm for f***'s sake!

Darkstorm Zero
>.>

Chun Li's SFA3 Ending, Has bison use his Psycho Crusher on Washington DC.

Superboy Prime
Vega would just drool all over KOS-MOS while Bison kicks his Psycho Drive for not being enough to match KOS-MOS.

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry Superboy, I wasn't intending to debate the point, since I know anyone who can defeat Pyron could steamroll any SFer bar none.

I sai what I said in response to this.

Originally posted by Guilty Gear
By the way, bison doesn't get his satellite a.k.a. the stupidest largest plot device in games versus. You know...I was searching all across the net looking for where it said bison destroyed a city and whatnot. Turns out it was just a bunch of shit since I didn't get any results after multiple searches.

Superboy Prime
I know DZ. I didn't post that because of you, although it looked that way.

ThoraxeRMG
Damn, yo!

Superboy Prime
-W3exv4jccI

And people thought Jedah slicing his head off was crazy...

Guilty Gear
I assumed Bison didn't destroy a city since I couldn't find anything online that confirmed it, but after seeing Chun's ending I've come to realize two things:

1. It just so happened that Charlie claimed Bison was going to destroy the capital.

2. Bison destroyed nothing. However he did get destroyed by the Psycho Drive.

Impressive feats indeed.

ThoraxeRMG
I lol'ed

Guilty Gear
Really? big grin

I lol at my sarcastic statements too. 13jockey

Superboy Prime
The Xenosaga animation shows us the X-buster as works in gameplay:

i3xSGXw7IQ0

KOS-MOS is uber hot when blasting Gnosis ass.

Superboy Prime
Found yet another weapon that KOS-MOS has.

The Phase Transfer Canon. It's a handgun that when loaded becomes a huge canon capable of vaporizing a star and it's solar system.

jKpgp0QU4uc

Yes that scene is from the anime; but unlike most video game based animes this one is actually very close to the game's canon story. Not to mention I've been searching for it in youtube forever and it's hard with all Xenosaga 1,2 & 3 cutscenes beinguploaded on youtube. Take my word for it the scene is very accurate.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
They get 3 years of prep. 13jockey Dude this is just stupid. It's an obvious ploy to make SF fans come here that don't know much about KOSMOS look stupid. Vega alone beats her with the stunted hair on his left testicle.

Guilty Gear
Well, no it wasn't for that. I wanted to know if Bison could find a bigger UMD that he could use against KOSMOS.

I thought the site of Vega would scare the shit out of someone too.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Found yet another weapon that KOS-MOS has.

The Phase Transfer Canon. It's a handgun that when loaded becomes a huge canon capable of vaporizing a star and it's solar system.

jKpgp0QU4uc

Yes that scene is from the anime; but unlike most video game based animes this one is actually very close to the game's canon story. Not to mention I've been searching for it in youtube forever and it's hard with all Xenosaga 1,2 & 3 cutscenes beinguploaded on youtube. Take my word for it the scene is very accurate. No I will not take your word for it as I can never forgive that b*tch for beating Pyron!mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.