Stupidity on Atheism and Religion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Up In Flames
I'm back, Satan lovers... just wanna revitalize the biblical opinion that "Only the fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God'". Quite frankly, by todays standards, atheists go beyond plain stupidity because they believe in notions with far less proof (ie. evolution) than that of the bible.

I've got much more to offer but I'm leaving that for my next visit. big grin

Up In Flames
By the way, for those who don't believe in either, what exactly do you believe in?

Burning thought
evolution has more proof and better proof....by using figuires and science, the bible has no proof at all :/

debbiejo
I believe in the invisible. reading

backdoorman
Originally posted by Up In Flames
By the way, for those who don't believe in either, what exactly do you believe in?
Sodomizing children and killing babies.

Bardock42
I'm back, Satan lovers... just wanna revitalize the biblical opinion that "Only the fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God'". Quite frankly, by todays standards, atheists go beyond plain stupidity because they believe in notions with far less proof (ie. evolution) than that of the bible.

Hahahahaha, everyone look...an idiot. Hahahaha

ThePittman

I've got much more to offer but I'm leaving that for my next visit. big grin bbflame

King Kandy
Up In Flames=Stupidity

Storm
Calling someone a fool simply because they don' t agree about the existence of a God is no way to initiate a conversation with strangers. It is, however, a great way to communicate the fact that one isn' t interested in real dialogue.

Crimson Phoenix

Hey its an idiot! Hello idiot, how are you today? You still buzzin of that creationism crazyness?

chithappens
Sounds like a guy who just goes by the teachings of his church and not the Bible.

Funny indeed.

jollyjim311

So if it started with Adam and Eve, then why are there different races of humans?

Jim Reaper
Atheism: Looking ahead and aspiring for progress in mankind through science and technology. Creationism: Beleving you're only here to serve god, and then spend an eternity in new jerusalem, walking around with a smile on your face. Hmmmm... Tough choice.

Lord Melkor
So, when would you start burning those atheists, Up In Flames? They have fallen so low that your kind words are not enough to save their souls. Burning on a stake shall give them a better chance to repent, and perhaps flame and suffering shall purify their sins.... good old ways, aren`t those?

Adam_PoE
I'm back, Satan lovers... just wanna revitalize the biblical opinion that "Only the fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God'".

Foolish is the man who believe that ****ing tripe.

Shakyamunison

Why would you believe the bible? confused The bible says a lot of stupid things like it's ok to have slaves, or women can't talk in the church and must cover their heads.

Strangelove

I've got much more to offer but I'm leaving that for my next visit. big grin And how exactly is the Bible more provable than evolution? The Big Bang?

Boris
What a stupid thread.

Goddess Kali

Are you really that dumb ? stay in the Comic Book Forums please

lil bitchiness
So, why is everyone reacting like this to something which was evidently meant to provoke?

Why so defensive?

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
So, why is everyone reacting like this to something which was evidently meant to provoke?

Why so defensive?

...b-because our belief was called stupid?

I don't see you asking Christians that get called out for being morons why they are so defensive.

Seems like a pretty rational reaction to me.

Goddess Kali

Why so defensive?

It's not like Christians haven't already been called stupid by various people. But those threads are usually closed.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Bardock42
...b-because our belief was called stupid?

I don't see you asking Christians that get called out for being morons why they are so defensive.

Seems like a pretty rational reaction to me.

You call their belief stupid all the time. In fact there is a whole gang going around calling various people stupid.

Originally posted by Goddess Kali
It's not like Christians haven't already been called stupid by various people. But those threads are usually closed.

Yeah. You guys make thread attacking Christians openly. So here's a thread doing it to you.

Goddess Kali
You call their belief stupid all the time. In fact there is a whole gang going around calling various people stupid.

Yeah. You guys make thread attacking Christians openly. So here's a thread doing it to you.

I think Up In Flames has the right to say what he feels he needs to say, but he can atleast back up why he thinks it. This thread is a pure joke.

Bardock42

Your point? Did I deny that? Did I not particularly address that?

They are defensive when I do it, too. Why can't I be?

lil bitchiness
Your point? Did I deny that? Did I not particularly address that?

They are defensive when I do it, too. Why can't I be?

Did I say you can't be? I don't give a shit what you think/do. My comment was not related to you.

You related to my point, since you responded.

I think Up In Flames has the right to say what he feels he needs to say, but he can atleast back up why he thinks it. This thread is a pure joke.

Exactly. So why take it so to heart, instead laughing it off.
I am sure you're not bothered at being called Satan lover, anyway.

Bardock42
Did I say you can't be? I don't give a shit what you think/do. My comment was not related to you.

You related to my point, since you responded.

You asked why we are. I answered. I then asked why you wondered or didn't think it was reasonable or appropriate.

Wow, stating the obvious, are we?

lil bitchiness
You asked why we are. I answered. I then asked why you wondered or didn't think it was reasonable or appropriate.

Wow, stating the obvious, are we?

baby waaaaaa!

Bardock42
baby waaaaaa!

Very mature. Good going.

Either way, I suppose I get what you mean...that some atheists can't take what they dish out. A good point in some aspects, just rather generalized and not necessarily applicable to this thread.

Shakyamunison
baby waaaaaa!

laughing

I just want the thread starter to answer my question. I'm not offended, because I'm not an atheist. Even if I was, someone calling me stupid only shows that they are suffering in some way.

lil bitchiness
Very mature. Good going.

Either way, I suppose I get what you mean...that some atheists can't take what they dish out. A good point in some aspects, just rather generalized and not necessarily applicable to this thread.

babybaby

Oooh no, more boo-hoo.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
laughing

I just want the thread starter to answer my question. I'm not offended, because I'm not an atheist. Even if I was, someone calling me stupid only shows that they are suffering in some way.

Good! Nothing to get offended about anyway.
And I know you ain't atheist...unless you consider yourself a Buddhist atheist stick out tongue

JacopeX
Correct. In many aspects, yes.

Bardock42
Originally posted by JacopeX
Correct. In many aspects, yes.

How so?Originally posted by lil bitchiness
babybaby

Oooh no, more boo-hoo.

You are a moderator? Reported for baiting.

HK47
Originally posted by Burning thought
evolution has more proof and better proof....by using figuires and science, the bible has no proof at all :/
Observation:
Evolution is no differant then the lameduck argument's of Christianity. They makeup these wild stories I watch on disocvery channel of what might have happend. They're so sure of themselves then two years later have to backtrack all the crap they said and fallback on "well, we're still researching".

Reaction:
Those who claim to know science are no better then those who claim to know God. No-one knows how exactly humans orginated, nor is it really important. We should be more concerned about the future rather then the past of mankind. But athiests like Christians, want to be proven right.

Conclusion:
I think people who call themselves athiests are retarded. There are some people who don't believe in God, or like me, who is more agonostic and just finds God as irrelevant to our daily lives...

But then there's some people who have to go out of thier way to say Christianity is a load of lies and hypocrisy, and have to make asses out of themselves.

They apparently have nothing better to think about with this supposedly deep advanced mind, then how Christians are bastards.

Statement:
Evolved my ass.

debbiejo
Lil B and Bardock........time for marriage counselling......... laughing out loud

BTW, when is the little one due??

Schecter
considering "atheism" is simply the disposition of having a lack of whimsical and magical beliefs,
it cannot be considered a secular group. so to sweepingly generalise
people who do not believe in the supernatural is factually stupid.

Versyn Gaul
Wow the Egos are immense on this thread . Why are people so attached to what others think?

Mindship
I'm back, Satan lovers... just wanna revitalize the biblical opinion that "Only the fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God'". Quite frankly, by todays standards, atheists go beyond plain stupidity because they believe in notions with far less proof (ie. evolution) than that of the bible. "The anger of man does not work the righteousness of God."
-- James 1:20

Versyn Gaul

Im curious as to your "Proof" of the bible. The bible proves nothing other than God promotes wholesale slaughter of people i.e. Amalcites,amorites,edomites,elomites. Threw his order, Joshua Killed "every man women child and ass and crawling thing" Were is the mercy, where is the forgiveness? lol

It proves God is flawed, he created the Angels to worship him."Holly Holly Holly God all mighty the Alpha and the Omega" yet Lucifer and a third of the angels rebelled hmm .Mistake?

It proves that incest is best, We are the product of the sons an daughters of Adam And EVE eeewww

BackFire
This thread makes my dick soft.

Xenogears
Originally posted by HK47
Observation:
Evolution is no differant then the lameduck argument's of Christianity. They makeup these wild stories I watch on disocvery channel of what might have happend. They're so sure of themselves then two years later have to backtrack all the crap they said and fallback on "well, we're still researching".

Reaction:
Those who claim to know science are no better then those who claim to know God. No-one knows how exactly humans orginated, nor is it really important. We should be more concerned about the future rather then the past of mankind. But athiests like Christians, want to be proven right.

Conclusion:
I think people who call themselves athiests are retarded. There are some people who don't believe in God, or like me, who is more agonostic and just finds God as irrelevant to our daily lives...

But then there's some people who have to go out of thier way to say Christianity is a load of lies and hypocrisy, and have to make asses out of themselves.

They apparently have nothing better to think about with this supposedly deep advanced mind, then how Christians are bastards.

Statement:
Evolved my ass. Wow...the only post here I agree with eek!
Originally posted by BackFire
This thread makes my dick soft. LMAO

Lazy MFer

I've got much more to offer but I'm leaving that for my next visit. big grin No belief has any real proof. big grin

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
No belief has any real proof. big grin

EXACTLY hence the word BELIEF

debbiejo
Mmmm Atheists..

droolio

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Versyn Gaul
EXACTLY hence the word BELIEF So then, why are people jumping down each others throughts over this?!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
So then, why are people jumping down each others throughts over this?! Well, I can understand why people get annoyed when their beliefs get called stupid, even worse when there is no reason for that.

Quiero Mota

A lot of people do.

Devil King was partially correct; the name of this forum should "The Anti-Christianity Forum" because because damn near all the the threads are made with the intention of making it look evil and/or pointing out its flaws. Because obviously its the only religion in existence with flaws and hypocrites ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) .

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
A lot of people do.

Devil King was partially correct; the name of this forum should "The Anti-Christianity Forum" because because damn near all the the threads are made with the intention of making it look evil and/or pointing out its flaws. Because obviously its the only religion in existence with flaws and hypocrites ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) .

There 41 open threads on page 1. 10 of those thread are ones opened by JIA. That is almost 24% pro-Christian threads from one person. Also, there are 12 threads are are anti-Christianity; that would be 29%. That leaves 53% as being neutral.

I think you are way off when you say "damn near all the the threads are made with the intention of making it look evil and/or pointing out its flaws".

ThePittman
I think I'm just going to start worshiping the Emperor of Mankind at least I could see him and I get to have really cool guns. stick out tongue

debbiejo
The Emperor of Mankind?? confused

chithappens
Im curious as to your "Proof" of the bible. The bible proves nothing other than God promotes wholesale slaughter of people i.e. Amalcites,amorites,edomites,elomites. Threw his order, Joshua Killed "every man women child and ass and crawling thing" Were is the mercy, where is the forgiveness? lol

It proves God is flawed, he created the Angels to worship him."Holly Holly Holly God all mighty the Alpha and the Omega" yet Lucifer and a third of the angels rebelled hmm .Mistake?

It proves that incest is best, We are the product of the sons an daughters of Adam And EVE eeewww

But what you are talking about is the teaching of Christianity and not what is in the Bible. Says nothing about benevolence in there anyway.

Jbill311
The problem with any organized religion is that it requires us to turn in our brains and reasoning ability for a chance, a HOPE that if we are better than humans have ever been before, then we will go to heaven or attain nirvanna (spelling?) or any 'paradise' that you care to name. I prefer to believe that humans will make the world in the way they want to, not a 'god' with a magnifying glass standing over earth like a kid over an anthill. Not that religion is all bad, it provides a sense of community to people in need, and that is often very important, but I have to say that benefit is outweighed by its flaws.

CRUSADES!!!

- and about the proof discussion, there can be no definitive proof of a god, in fact, no proof at all, any reasoning must all be conjecture, while Evolution is a scientifically reached theory made with LOGIC. If anyone wants to contest evolution, send me a PM asking for how the eye evolved.

sorry for all the caps lock, I don't know how to do italics

Healing Artisan
By the way, for those who don't believe in either, what exactly do you believe in? i'm Apostolic Christian, and you're a complete idiot. have you met with JIA?

Strangelove

Why so defensive? Well I was pointing out his complete and utter failure when it came to logic srug

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by jollyjim311
So if it started with Adam and Eve, then why are there different races of humans?

There are different shades of people due to climate, and different languages because God made it that way, so the tower of babble couldn't be created or something like that.

And yeah, it's people like the thread creator that are the reason why Christians are seen as retards.

backdoorman
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
There are different shades of people due to climate, and different languages because God made it that way, so the tower of babble couldn't be created or something like that.

And yeah, it's people like the thread creator that are the reason why Christians are seen as retards.
How did every single animal specie fit in Noah's arc?

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by BackFire
This thread makes my dick soft.

hh is gonna help

hows this?

http://www.bullzeye.com/Models/200201kathie/kathie-b35.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Wow the Egos are immense on this thread . Why are people so attached to what others think?

Because it's the religion forum. Thats just about the whole point for some people.

BlaxicanHydra
Observation:

Reaction:

Conclusion:

Statement:
Evolved my ass.

Profiled.

Solo

haha

Bardock42

Tower of babble....

You Christians crack me up...

Lord Melkor
I think being agnostic is the most reasonable position- it is likely that beings much more advanced than human exist in the universe, but no religion can offer proof for their beliefs. Religious beliefs are too subjective for me.

Storm
Neither belief is preferable over the other. To me, the means by which the belief was arrived at matter, not the belief itself.

lil bitchiness
That is very Buddhist of you, Storm.

office jesus

Um..don't you mean 'Babel' ?

'Because God made it that way'. Wow...just..wow.

Goddess Kali
Exactly. So why take it so to heart, instead laughing it off.
I am sure you're not bothered at being called Satan lover, anyway.

I LOVE SATAN droolio

Shakyamunison
I LOVE SATAN droolio

roll eyes (sarcastic) Add something productive next time. stick out tongue

Goddess Kali
roll eyes (sarcastic) Add something productive next time. stick out tongue

As if this thread was a productive thread to begin with erm

lil bitchiness
I LOVE SATAN droolio

I now. You sinner.

Goddess Kali
I now. You sinner.

embarrasment

Regret
The verses are a commentary on claiming the absence of God because of the lack of "good" being done by man. Such is not evidence of God's nonexistence. The verses imply less than the initial post suggests.

Also:

Maschil = giving instruction

These Psalms are for instruction, not condemnation as has been implied. Who is being instructed? And to what end?

Alliance
sorry, but WHY is this not closed??? Mods?

Selina*Starfire
I'm an atheist. confused

Alliance
What do you want, a medal?

Violent2Dope
Thinking that all Aetheists go to Hell is just ignorant. Also it's not okay to criticize or try to disprove someone's beliefs.

Alliance
I don't believe in the holocaust.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alliance
I don't believe in the holocaust.

Got any evidence for that?

Boris
I think he's just making a point that it is perfectly acceptable to criticize or try to disprove someone's beliefs.

Especially when they're totally incorrect.

Symmetric Chaos
What do you want, a medal?

It would be nice erm

Schecter
there's a huge difference between taking personal offense to a comment, and taking genral offense to stupidity. to label any negativity in this thread as personal offense taken by athiests is completely presumptuous and most likely false in every way.

eezy45
Originally posted by Jbill311
I prefer to believe that humans will make the world in the way they want to, not a 'god' with a magnifying glass standing over earth like a kid over an anthill.

OH NO, JIA will be coming around and tell you that God doesn't need magnifying glasses and is not present physically and that you are sooo childish!

Alliance
Got any evidence for that?

Yeah.... erm

My point is that people have every right to criticise beliefs.

WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT CLOSED? need we not look beyond the first post?

debbiejo
Stupid Atheist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Yeah.... erm

My point is that people have every right to criticise beliefs.

WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT CLOSED? need we not look beyond the first post?

Because it is in the same spiteful state of mind as other threads against Religions here, don't see why it needs to be closed really.

But I am intrigued about the evidence. I heard somewhere that in Auschwitzt it wouldn't be possibgle to gas the amount of people they claim that were gassed, but tell me more.

Alliance
But I am intrigued about the evidence. I heard somewhere that in Auschwitzt it wouldn't be possibgle to gas the amount of people they claim that were gassed, but tell me more.

You really know I'm joking, right?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
A lot of people do.

Devil King was partially correct; the name of this forum should "The Anti-Christianity Forum" because because damn near all the the threads are made with the intention of making it look evil and/or pointing out its flaws. Because obviously its the only religion in existence with flaws and hypocrites ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) . I have equal disdain for pretty much all organised religions. Happy?Originally posted by Alliance
What do you want, a medal? Well, now that you mention it...

Also there's no reason to close the thread for criticising atheism. That it's a stupid thread with no solid reasoning behind it and basically amounts to spam however would be. But then we'd have to close all of JIA's threads... which would be a travesty of course.

Alliance
I never called for this thread to be closed because it attacks athiesm. I asked because the first post is just a bigoted sh*twad.

Bardock42
You really know I'm joking, right?

Oh...in that case I never heard about any such thing...of course the Holocaust happened.

ThePittman
I say the thread should be closed because it is not about me stick out tongue

A better titile for the thread Atheism != Stupidity wink

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ThePittman
I say the thread should be closed because it is not about me stick out tongue

A better titile for the thread Atheism != Stupidity wink

Or Atheism = Stupidity?

Has Up In Flames even posted in this thread?

ThePittman
Or Atheism = Stupidity?

Has Up In Flames even posted in this thread? Don't think so maybe he went "Up In Flames" stick out tongue I know very bad pun

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ThePittman
Don't think so maybe he went "Up In Flames" stick out tongue I know very bad pun

Or maybe he is a coward, but what would I know. wink

lord xyz

I've got much more to offer but I'm leaving that for my next visit. big grin I don't know which is more embarassing, you or the people thinking you're trying to prove a point here.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lord xyz
I don't know which is more embarassing, you or the people thinking you're trying to prove a point here.

Good point. smile

lord xyz
Or the mods not realising he's trolling. hmm

Shakyamunison
Or the mods not realising he's trolling. hmm

A troll would stay around and answer question. Only a coward hits and runs.

lord xyz
A troll would stay around and answer question. Only a coward hits and runs. Well, he got what he wanted, annoyed atheists.

Shakyamunison
Well, he got what he wanted, annoyed atheists.

What an achievement. roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
There seems to be many dogs getting on the pc when their masters are away from home.....What the hecks going on with these dogs?? messed

lord xyz
JacopeX agreed with Up In Flames. laughing

Up In Flames
You people seem to talk even more trash every time a Christian tells you the truth.

I have two things to say:
1. There has been no evidence at all about evolution (what you see in national geographic is just fossils and does not prove that evolution is occurring). I have no idea what "science" youpeople refer to.
2. The fact that proves the creationist point of view is that Jesus Christ, without doubt, willingly sacrificed himself to not just die, but to endure the brutal agony of sheer human cruelty (for those of you who think that christians were responsible for the burning of innocent women at the stakes, you need to stop reading fairy tales).

Nuff said. Do reply, but do so in a truthful manner.

Alliance
your argument just went up in flames.

and why is this in the athiesm thread...stupidity?

Up In Flames
i ask for truth and i get more crap...

Alliance
You get what you give.

if you shut up and try to learn you might learn something. You're not interested in knowing.

Magee
These christians are a strange kind of species.

Alliance
They're YOUR species.

Bardock42
your argument just went up in flames.

and why is this in the athiesm thread...stupidity?

JESUS ****ING CHRIST...as a fellow Atheist, I BEG YOU, it's "ATHEISM"!!!!

Forgive the Lord Urizenesque type of capitalization. But it's really annoying. It's like me constantly writing "Gemran", which....I'd never do.

2D_MASTER
JESUS ****ING CHRIST...as a fellow Atheist, I BEG YOU, it's "ATHEISM"!!!!

Forgive the Lord Urizenesque type of capitalization. But it's really annoying. It's like me constantly writing "Gemran", which....I'd never do.

...or typing "Naiz-peod".

Bardock42
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
...or typing "Naiz-peod". Exactly!

Mindship
No, it doesn't.

Atheism is a reasonable response to some very major questions in the absence of sound empirical evidence to the contrary.

PITT_HAPPENS
Atheism != Stupidity

inimalist

No-one knows how exactly humans orginated, nor is it really important. We should be more concerned about the future rather then the past of mankind.

one of the saddest things I've seen posted to the forum

Shakyamunison

I see you never answered my question:

Why would you believe the bible? confused The bible says a lot of stupid things like it's ok to have slaves, or women can't talk in the church and must cover their heads.

Why do you make this thread and then run? Then after 6 pages you come back and make untrue claims without answering any questions. I think it is because you are a coward.

The Grey Fox

Silly man, if somebody is Atheist (by Athiest I mean sensible) then they don't believe in Satan either.

The bible isn't proof at all, you're just re-hashing old boring 2-D opinions.

PITT_HAPPENS
I see you never answered my question:

Why do you make this thread and then run? Then after 6 pages you come back and make untrue claims without answering any questions. I think it is because you are a coward. laughing I got confused there with the order of the quotes, I thought you quoted yourself and then dogged on yourself

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
laughing I got confused there with the order of the quotes, I thought you quoted yourself and then dogged on yourself

Now would I do that? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

PITT_HAPPENS
Now would I do that? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing Bad day maybe stick out tongue

maham
That's cuz ur askin it from a bunch of idiots.They're the majority here,so ur not gonna get the answer u want.They don't hav enough guts or intelligence to argue abt their stupidity,so better leave ur quest.

Goddess Kali
You people seem to talk even more trash every time a Christian tells you the truth.

I have two things to say:
1. There has been no evidence at all about evolution (what you see in national geographic is just fossils and does not prove that evolution is occurring). I have no idea what "science" youpeople refer to.
2. The fact that proves the creationist point of view is that Jesus Christ, without doubt, willingly sacrificed himself to not just die, but to endure the brutal agony of sheer human cruelty (for those of you who think that christians were responsible for the burning of innocent women at the stakes, you need to stop reading fairy tales).

Nuff said. Do reply, but do so in a truthful manner.

wow you are dumb

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by maham
That's cuz ur askin it from a bunch of idiots.They're the majority here,so ur not gonna get the answer u want.They don't hav enough guts or intelligence to argue abt their stupidity,so better leave ur quest.

wow u r dumb

Magee
We all know you don't have enough guts and intelligence to argue, about your um stupidity... blink

xmarksthespot
Threadstarter = stupidity.

leonheartmm

nice excuse for sidestepping questions you cant answer and supporting view points which have been proven wrong{in this forum and the world} without a shadow of a doubt.

and i find it wierd your supporting a christian maham. i mean are you not aware of the utter discrepancies between islam and chritianity. or should i elaborate those{and no you both dont worship the same god. sorry}

jollyjim311
Originally posted by inimalist
one of the saddest things I've seen posted to the forum

Agreed.

"The understanding of the origins of human and all life can't possibly lead to a major medical breakthrough."

maham
wow u r dumb
Wow! U keep sayin the same thing.

maham
Originally posted by leonheartmm
nice excuse for sidestepping questions you cant answer and supporting view points which have been proven wrong

and i find it wierd your supporting a christian maham. i mean are you not aware of the utter discrepancies between islam and chritianity. or should i elaborate those{and no you both dont worship the same god. sorry}

nice excuse for not bein able to prove ur point again. Hav u read a single post here sayin somethin sensible abt atheism.No.Ur all abusin eachother without comin to the point.Either cuz ur too dumb to or cuz u don't want to confront the truth.U still hav no proof watsoever of ur beliefs.So u really can't say that watever we believe in has been proven wrong(n also cuz we havn't been anyway).

Secondly,I'm not supportin a christian.I'm just against atheism.I thought it would be an interstin topic but when I came here.Whao! It was jammed with useless posts n so I decided to jump in shove some sense down these ppl's throats(which I don't seem to succeedin at).

n yes,I am aware of everythin between Islam n christianity,but guess wat - we Do worship they same God.(every1 does)It's just that they do 'Shirk' by callin Jesus Christ a son of God.

Goddess Kali
Wow! U keep sayin the same thing.

wow u r dumb

nice excuse for not bein able to prove ur point again. Hav u read a single post here sayin somethin sensible abt atheism.No.Ur all abusin eachother without comin to the point.Either cuz ur too dumb to or cuz u don't want to confront the truth.U still hav no proof watsoever of ur beliefs.So u really can't say that watever we believe in has been proven wrong(n also cuz we havn't been anyway).

wow u r dumb

Secondly,I'm not supportin a christian.I'm just against atheism.I thought it would be an interstin topic but when I came here.Whao! It was jammed with useless posts n so I decided to jump in shove some sense down these ppl's throats(which I don't seem to succeedin at).

wow u r dumb

n yes,I am aware of everythin between Islam n christianity,but guess wat - we Do worship they same God.(every1 does)It's just that they do 'Shirk' by callin Jesus Christ a son of God.

wow u r dumb

wow u r dumb

leonheartmm

ok first of all. those who do shork are worse than murderers and will ETERNALLY burn in hell without hope for salvation. in islam you cant get any more anti islamic than a MUSHRIK. secondly you and christians do NOT worship the same god. chritians worship a triun god. made up of father{god}+son{jesus}=holy spirit{that impregnated mary}. they believe jesus was not only the SON of god but god HIMSELF in human form. its completely different from the concept of allah. it seems you are NOT aware of the differences between chritianity and islam. and no every1 worships DIFFERENT gods.

and actually ive proven every one of my points by giving evidence which you have not been able to refute. and have undermined every single point you have come up with {which you have not been able to counter btw} so i guess that makes ME the one proving the points not you.

i have read every 1 of your posts. and trust me, theyr nothing special, heard it all before, addressed it all before. were not abusing, were discussing. and we have come to a point we did a long time ago. NONE of the abrahamic relegions are true, you fail to realise it, not my problem. and certainly your the one not addressing the points so its YOU who is not confronting the TRUTH. i have given AMPLE proof of my reason for DISBELIEVING{again not countered by you} in your belief. as to what i believe. i never brought it up i assure you its more agnostic than anything. or atheistic. nothing to do with THEISM. and if ud lik i can give u reasons for it too.

and well, ill attest that your SHOVING sense down people's throats seems to be going rather well in my book. as such sidestepping and silly tactics are never meant to work in the first place. the posts are not senseless at all. and besides, i have no interest in ATTACKING any1, let alone YOU. its just your belief im confronting.besides, i try not to fight with girls, its such a bother and totally not to my taste{there might be exception but VERY few as of yet}

lol. on a lighter note, why dont you tell me where u live in pakistan. maybe i can come by and take you out to a nice dinner or sumthin wink stick out tongue smile .

Schecter
I'm back, Invisible man lovers... just wanna revitalize the logical opinion that "Only the fool has said in his heart, 'There is an invisible man/parent'". Quite frankly, by todays standards, religious people go beyond plain stupidity because they believe in notions with far less proof (ie. ancient scripture) than that of scientific study, research, and theory.

I've got much more to offer but I'm leaving that for my next visit.

"fair and balanced"

Captain REX
Isn't this considered a hate thread? ermm

Schecter

DigiMark007
That skunk/ferret-thing in your sig.....did it step in ink? Those paw imprints are noticable.

PITT_HAPPENS

n yes,I am aware of everythin between Islam n christianity,but guess wat - we Do worship they same God.(every1 does)It's just that they do 'Shirk' by callin Jesus Christ a son of God. That hurt my head to read, do you even know what Atheism is?

Goddess Kali
I am Buddhist, I beleive many other things, used to be Christian, but for obvious reasons, am no longer.

I would basically say, I believe in Humanity, and beleive in the Universe. I beleive God is change. God is not good or evil, not man or woman, not alive or dead. God is everything that exists, and everything that changes into something new.

We all shape what God is, because we are the building blocks for God. We and every thing else that exists.

However, since we as living creatures have conciousness, we have a much larger influence on what God becomes, than do non-sentient objects.

If we are all violent and desperate, than so is God. If we are all unified and united ,then so is God, etc.

Shakyamunison
I think this thread is just as stupid as the Atheism=Stupidity thread.

However, were as Up In Flames is a coward, Schecter is not.

Violent2Dope
Kinda an offensive title don't ya think? I believe in God and am a Christian, but I keep shit simple. I'm not some lunatic religous fanatic Christian that says gays or people with different faiths go to hell. I believe that as long as you are a decent person and lead an honest life you go to Shangri-La/Heaven. Hell's Pit is reserved for all the greedy, selfish people. And the Jews(that was a joke).

Deano
it is stupid. but what can you do when people wish to stop evolving

Schecter
I think this thread is just as stupid as the Atheism=Stupidity thread.

master of the obvious

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deano
it is stupid. but what can you do when people wish to stop evolving

Try to educate then, but use kindness. Sometimes a stern hand is needed but, this is just mean.

Boris
Originally posted by Schecter
I've got much more to offer but I'm leaving that for my next visit.

Golly, gosh! I just can't darn wait! Weeeeee! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Robtard

I do believe in God, in the sense of a higher power, because the universe and especially our planet works too wonderfully well to just be mere coincidence, but I am open to that possibly. Basically, I am an Agnostic with a strong leaning to a "Higher Power".

As far as ancient scriptures, I can't condemn them, they were written in a time when most facets of science did not exist, people had a need to understand the world around them and they did the best with what they had; all ancient cultures did this. Why some outlasted others, that's another story.

Some religions also served as a guide to civilized practices, in an uncivilized world i.e. "don't murder", "don't steal", things most people can agree on. Of course there was oppression mixed in, e.g. 'women are lesser than men' etcetera, etcetera.

SelphieT
It should be the other way around. Atheism opens your mind to science and other things, not the blindness that something that doesn't exist created everything.

Schecter
just to be clear, my entire first two posts (besides "fair and balanced"wink were copy/pasted/altered from the atheism=stupidity thread.

i myself am an agnostic/christian.

not that this thread isnt meant to troll or be pointless. it has more of a point, in fact, than its idiotic predecessor imho

debbiejo
I believe there is some kind of intelligence at work.

debbiejo
More specifically, the "Law of Attraction."

maham
Now the discussion has actually started.

Originally posted by leonheartmm
ok first of all. those who do shork are worse than murderers and will ETERNALLY burn in hell without hope for salvation. in islam you cant get any more anti islamic than a MUSHRIK.

Thanks I already knew that.

I've said it before n I'll say it again:Every1 worships the same God.God is 1.That's what every religion said.The problem came when they started associatin God's powers with others n that is shirk,the unforgivable sin.The concept of trilogy is shirk.Yes,they do say that Jesus is Himself a God in human form(in some factions),but that also comes under the definition of shirk.The ACTUAl 1 God(who they call the father)hasn't been shown in any form (as Jesus has statues n pictures etc.)

N u'll decide that? Denial is another form of ignorance.

N that's exactly wat's bin happenin in this thead lately till now that is.

Errr....No thanks.I'd rather study physics that do that.Btw,how can u feel 3 things on the same line? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
just to be clear, my entire first two posts (besides "fair and balanced"wink were copy/pasted/altered from the atheism=stupidity thread.

not that this thread isnt meant to troll or be pointless. it has more of a point, in fact, than its idiotic predecessor imho

Agnostic/christian? confused How does that work? Jesus died for my sins; I think. laughing

Shakyamunison
That's cuz ur askin it from a bunch of idiots.They're the majority here,so ur not gonna get the answer u want.They don't hav enough guts or intelligence to argue abt their stupidity,so better leave ur quest. Who are the idiots you are talking about? Do mean people who get on to this forum and make intensional insulting remarks?

DigiMark007

So the point is to spite another member by quoting them (likely out of context) and calling them an idiot? Lovely use of the "new topic" button ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ). There's probably some other irretrievably-lost purpose to this thread, but you don't seem willing to share.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>