Superman 1M vs. Gog (from Kingdom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Fight takes place on 853rd century Earth.

No PIS/CIS.

Who wins?

Galan007
*cough*bump*cough*

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't know. Can't tell. GOG was powerful enough to kill Stronger versions of Supermen right? My bet is on SM1 Cuz He did more on panel.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't know. Can't tell. GOG was powerful enough to kill Stronger versions of Supermen right? My bet is on SM1 Cuz He did more on panel. I agree.

S1M did much more panel-wise then Gog, imo... . smile

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Fight takes place on 853rd century Earth.

No PIS/CIS.

Who wins?

Superman 1M

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
Superman 1M Any particular reason?

quanchi112
gog

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
gog How so?

quanchi112
How so? if hes blasting through myx's chest he will blast thorugh supermans chest. wink

Galan007
if hes blasting through myx's chest he will blast thorugh supermans chest. wink laughing

Love the logic there. thumb up

quanchi112
laughing

Love the logic there. thumb up its true. gog for the win.

guy222
Any particular reason?

Superman 1M is too powerful

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Superman 1M is too powerful he is very powerful but so was gog. gog pulls the tough win out.

Avalonofthewind
Superman 1M.

Not to take anything away from the ridiculously overpowered GOG.

While weak 1M can punch through time. As a matter of fact...1M was BRUISING time itself while weak.

That would probably wreak havoc with Gogs powers as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman 1M.

While weak 1M can punch through time. As a matter of fact...1M was BRUISING time itself while weak.

That would probably wreak havoc with Gogs powers as well. gog tears thorugh mxy's chest. he could do the same to superman 1million.

Cosmic Cube
Gog will be infected by the DC Zombieverse virus, and Superman 1 millon will be eaten in haste!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Gog will be infected by the DC Zombieverse virus, and Superman 1 millon will be eaten in haste!!! confused

Cosmic Cube
confused It could happen.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
It could happen. in comics anything is possible. wink

Avalonofthewind
gog tears thorugh mxy's chest. he could do the same to superman 1million.

And Mxy has played with the multiverse and his power has rivaled spectre.

It has little impact on this fight unless GOG actually killed Mxy which is unlikely as Mxy plays along with whatever the current storyline is.

Mider999
stalemate they both have comparable powers dont they superman one million can move galaxies with some sort of vision and punch a hole in time while gog also punched a hole through hyper time and can time travel blah blah blah he's also equal to at least one of the quintessance.

Cosmic Cube
The difference maker in this fight is the Zombiverse virus.

Avalonofthewind
And the Matrix.

Cosmic Cube
And the Matrix.
Of course.

Galan007
Superman 1M.

That would probably wreak havoc with Gogs powers as well. I agree. thumb up

quanchi112
I agree. thumb up so u feel that gog couldnt shoot right through superman's chest.

Galan007
so u feel that gog couldnt shoot right through superman's chest. Gog would never get that chance, imo...

S1M is MUCH more versatile.

quanchi112
Gog would never get that chance, imo...

S1M is MUCH more versatile. gog isnt versatile. laughing and in the other thread u talked about how powerful mxy is and gog shot right through his chest. i bet u dont want to bring up mxy's power now, do u?

Galan007
gog isnt versatile. laughing and in the other thread u talked about how powerful mxy is and gog shot right through his chest. i bet u dont want to bring up mxy's power now, do u? Did I say Gog wasn't versatile? no

You try and use the Mxy incident as a basis as to how Gog will win every battle... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The fact is, that blast only worked on an unprepared Mxy, whom was not fighting back...

Supes 1M has been shown to be a far more versatile character then Gog, imo.... With the power to back it up.

quanchi112
Did I say Gog wasn't versatile? no

You try and use the Mxy incident as a basis as to how Gog will win every battle... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The fact is, that blast only worked on an unprepared Mxy, whom was not fighting back...

Supes 1M has been shown to be a far more versatile character then Gog, imo.... With the power to back it up. gog was doing utterly amazing things in that story. i dont care if mr mxy was prepared for it or not it doesnt lessen the feat. the retconner got owned. i doubt superman 1 million could do that. gog wins as he just has so much power at his disposal.

Galan007
gog wins as he just has so much power at his disposal. So that's why he wins, ey? laughing

quanchi112
So that's why he wins, ey? laughing he wins becuz he has it all speed,power and the ruthlessness to pull it off. superman always had a knack for hlding back. gog wont hold back and if superman does for even an instant he goes down harder and faster.

Galan007
he wins becuz he has it all speed,power and the ruthlessness to pull it off. superman always had a knack for hlding back. gog wont hold back and if superman does for even an instant he goes down harder and faster. laughing

quanchi112
laughing thats ur comeback. laughing

Galan007
thats ur comeback. laughing Well, there's no point in debating with you like an adult, so I figure talking in smilies would be better for you...... Easier to understand, and all..... smile

quanchi112
Well, there's no point in debating with you like an adult, so I figure talking in smilies would be better for you...... Easier to understand, and all..... smile well its becuz u know im right. superman does hold back, hes the good guy. gog would not hold back on superman. this is simple. dont run from the facts, instead embrace them. smile

Galan007
well its becuz u know im right. superman does hold back, hes the good guy. gog would not hold back on superman. this is simple. dont run from the facts, instead embrace them. smile You only know about the couple feats other members posted in this thread regarding S1M... Yet you're telling me about "facts"? laughing

Your youth carries over into your "debating". wink

quanchi112
You only know about the couple feats other members posted in this thread regarding S1M... Yet you're telling me about "facts"? laughing

Your youth carries over into your "debating". wink u give ur answer by saying superman is more versatile. i say gog isnt versatile, u say yes he is. back up ur arguments once ina while. tell me what superman does exaclty to get this win? quit beating around the bush. debate, please becuz i dont like my time wasted. i dont come on these forums to play tag. i come here to debate.

Galan007
u give ur answer by saying superman is more versatile. i say gog isnt versatile Cool. thumb up

The debate is over then. smile

quanchi112
Cool. thumb up

The debate is over then. smile yes while gog displayed the power to shoot right through the infamous mr mxy, superman 1 million just failed but was so close. he was uber himself indeed. but so was gog. gog never held back either and had it in his being to kill superman. he was the ultimate superman killing machine. i wonder how many hit the dirt. this superman would fall to.

Galan007
And the Matrix. And of course.....

Idiots.. big grin

quanchi112
i do think that this superman woul dpose a very intersting challenge and would make gog work for it. this supermn was very powerful. but when pushed gog would pull through.

charlemagne9746
gog was doing utterly amazing things in that story. i dont care if mr mxy was prepared for it or not it doesnt lessen the feat. the retconner got owned. i doubt superman 1 million could do that. gog wins as he just has so much power at his disposal.

Kind of like how Drax killed Thanos, eh

but, you don't wanna talk about that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Kind of like how Drax killed Thanos, eh

but, you don't wanna talk about that. what it happened. its canon. it was a cheapshot. it was a plot device. simple as that.

Avalonofthewind
Badabingbadadoomsday "killed" Mxy as well, so did Ruin.

I don't see them beating Supes 1M.

Estacado
So that's why he wins, ey? laughing
Not too smart....eh?haermm

Power16
Doesn't Sup 1mil have 5thD imps in his lineage. Sup 1 mil was just too powerful and had to many strong abilities he would destroy Gog.

starlock
Superman 1Mil for the win

I actually think it will be close,but supes lineage and further exposed powers, he will have more to work with and will be too much for GOG

Superman 1Mil 7/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Power16
Doesn't Sup 1mil have 5thD imps in his lineage. Sup 1 mil was just too powerful and had to many strong abilities he would destroy Gog. gog was also very powerful. he had it in his blood to kill superman. he had such awesome power himself. gog for the win.

Cosmic Cube
And of course.....

Idiots.. big grin Hey... sad

Galan007
Originally posted by Power16
Doesn't Sup 1mil have 5thD imps in his lineage. Actually S1M has 10 more senses then 5D Imps.... He was able to expel Bat-Mite from his being, with ease. smileOriginally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hey... sad Don't worry, that wasn't directed at you. big grin

Cosmic Cube
Actually S1M has 10 more senses then 5D Imps.... He was able to expel Bat-Mite from his being, with ease. smile Don't worry, that wasn't directed at you. big grin smile

the Darkone
Superman 1 million is to damn powerful, he is like PC Superman with more powers and more consitant. You just don't punch holes through time for the hell of it, Gog blasting Mxyz is not a big deal. Thanos blasted Galactus and that still doesn't mean that Thanos can defeat Galactus. Superman 1 million wins in crumbstomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Superman 1 million is to damn powerful, he is like PC Superman with more powers and more consitant. You just don't punch holes through time for the hell of it, Gog blasting Mxyz is not a big deal. Thanos blasted Galactus and that still doesn't mean that Thanos can defeat Galactus. Superman 1 million wins in crumbstomp. not a chance. he may be powerful but he isnt beating gog. gog was bred to kill supermen. superman dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.