Gambit vs. Ironfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
????????????????? confused

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman

danny

Citizen V
Gambit: Good H2H, makes explosions, pretty agile.

Iron Fist: Best H2H, makes more powerful explosions, extremely agile.

IMO, Iron Fist for the large majority erm.

braz
Gambit..

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Citizen V
Gambit: Good H2H, makes explosions, pretty agile.

Iron Fist: Best H2H, makes more powerful explosions, extremely agile.

IMO, Iron Fist for the large majority erm.

i agree, even though i like gambit more, iron fist is a master of closed quarters fighting. It is arguable though, on who can create the bigger explosion, but iron fists agility cancels out Gambits charge abilities either way

braz
Yyeah, I was just about to say that, Gambit can attack from a distance with his cards whereas IF has to be up close, thats why he wins.

llagrok

Soljer

Symmetric Chaos

TricksterPriest
Is this current or classic Gambit? Current would smash IF. He's got the ability to create toxic substances now.

JasonK4
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Is this current or classic Gambit? Current would smash IF. He's got the ability to create toxic substances now.

Iron Fist wins.

Entity
Iron Fist.

I like Gambit so much more but Danny would own!

StyleTime
No, he wouldn't.

It's a decent fight though.

SpunkySmurph
Iron Fist, but only narrowly.

endrict
Originally posted by Faceman

Faceman you are sexually confused again?

Disappear
current danny is apparently capable of creating "lightning from god," as were older iron fists. so he could attack at a distance too, if need be. he's also capable of using his chi to heal himself and stave off toxins, etc. i don't think gambit has a single advantage, besides, perhaps, strength. it was never revealed exactly how much apocalypse augmented him. still, rand's just got too much going for him.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Daniel Rand'Kai wins here.

norrinradd43
Remy wins, and gambits charm is part of his powers...anothing thing is that isnt he black gambit right now? which means he is agile still but can creat poison gas within peoples bodies? Kinda dumb but thats what apoc did to him.

Faceman
Originally posted by endrict
Faceman you are sexually confused again?

Do I know you ???? confused

guy222
danny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.