Ryu Hayabusa vs Subzero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The Lin Kuei Temple.

A lifelike ice statue of Ryu's old nemesis, Bloody Malth and Doku, complete with ice weapons, stands between the Ninja Dragon and the Lin Kuei cryomancer.

Ryu slices the Malth statue in half with his Dragon Sword, the top half falling onto the lower half, shattering it completely. Subzero responds with his Exploding Uppercut on the Doku statue, destroying it in one blow.

"Haven't seen an ice ninja before," Ryu says as he sheathes his sword and tosses it to Kasumi, who is watching from the sidelines. "Interesting technique. You really do live up to your reputation."

"Same goes for you, Hayabusa," Subzero replies. "You are well-known yourself. This will be an interesting experience."

This is a normal match. No weapons, no killing.

BlaxicanHydra
No killing? In that case I guess Sub-Zero wins? Duno. Unlike Hayabusa Sub-Zero only needs to hit him once to freeze him.

Superboy Prime
Wouldn't freezing be an instant kill though?

*Didn't respond earlier because this bugged me*

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah, it pretty much is.

Superboy Prime
So they would just duke it out h2h since Hayabusa's ninpo is capable of killing too.

What were SubZero's martialarts in MK?

BlaxicanHydra
Pretty weak, I think. Sub-Zero heavily relies on his ice powers, Scorpion is the one who uses actual H2H most of the time.

Sandai Kitetsu
Sub Zero has Ice fist though.

Guilty Gear
If Zero's allowed to use ice, then I don't see why Ryu shouldn't use his elemental magic. I'll give the nod to Ryu on this one.

BlaxicanHydra
On this one?

lol.

Guilty Gear
Just my opinion.

Superboy Prime
None of them are allowed to use haxx0z since they would just end up killing each other.

I'd give the H2H skills to Hayabusa, but I'm still skeptical about Sub Zero's arms being Ice. At the very least if he hits someone with them it's going to hurt...I think. Not really sure.

Guilty Gear
wtf you use hax

StyleTime
Hayabusa.

Guilty Gear
They would dance to the original MK theme song. Hayabusa ---> 0520 bluecheese <--- SubzerowJ0fFgU22ls

StyleTime
Hayabusa is a black banana? Subzero is a blue triangle?

Are these their transformations?

Superboy Prime
Test your might is still one of my favorite songs ever.

Rascaduanok

quanchi112
sub zero would win if he had his full range of powers, here i think ryu beats him.

Superboy Prime

BlaxicanHydra
woo-hoo playin MK:Armageddon for old times sake. Sub-Zero is kickass smile

Superboy Prime
Recently I watched on youtube the videos for the SubZero MK game...oscar winning performances I tell you.

BlaxicanHydra
What do you mean?

BlaxicanHydra
Fvckin a... you can't freeze Onaga.

Superboy Prime
r640Acq-Dx8

durlaugh

BlaxicanHydra
What is this from? Not the movies?

Sandai Kitetsu
Sub-Zero mythologies, I love that game.

BlaxicanHydra
Never heard of it sad

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Never heard of it sad

Seriously?

Superboy Prime
And you call yourself a MK fan?

Blaxican = Fail

Sandai Kitetsu
I'm not really an MK fan and I've played it.

BlaxicanHydra
Not my fault! sad

MK"Armageddon is the first MK game my parents allowed me to buy. The others I was "too young for all the violence" at the time.

Sandai Kitetsu
Your parents regulate your games? My mom bought me Mortal Kombat Trilogy for my 12th birthday.

BlaxicanHydra
Well, for starters my Mom thinks video games are the Devil, and are the reason behind my and every other kids troubles. And my Dad thinks I spend too much time playing video games, so he buys me a new game about once a year.

Sandai Kitetsu
Parents never understand

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hayabusa is a black banana? Subzero is a blue triangle?

Are these their transformations? Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.