WOW I got it right! [Spoilers]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
I can't believe it. I managed to figure how Harry would survive well before the book came out, check out my theory and the date by it eek!

Originally posted by willRules
Ok I apologise if this thread has already been created but I couldn't find it in the search.......

Ok we know in book 4 when Harry tells Dumbledore that Voldermort got over the problem of his Mum's sacrifice by returning by using Harry's blood. When Harry tells Dumbledore this he has a gleam of triumph in his eyes for a split second. What's this all about? Rowling said it would be important to book 7. This thread is for your theories on the gleam of triumph and to ask you guys what you think of my theory.

My Theory.

Dumbledore seems happy that Voldermort overcame this barrier, but why? If Dumbledore was one of the Order why would he be happy about this barrier being broken down? Unless it did the exact opposite........

My theory is that Lily Potter's Sacrifice is a deep magic (Dumbledore says in book 1 some people call it love) which is in Harry's blood. When Voldemort was returned to power Harry's blood was used so it also resides in Voldemort. But what if it didn't break down the barrier, just create a new one?

Think about it, the very spell that was in Harry, protecting him from Voldemort is now also in Voldemort. The only thing that was stopping voldemort from killing Harry was that spell which is now inside Voldemort. Voldemort can't kill Harry because his blood is full of the very thing protecting Harry, Lily Potter's love eek! That's why I think Dumbledore was so happy yes It's a long stretch but it makes sense yes

Any thoughts or opinions?

Here is the link for the date of post........

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=423401

Wow check out my super-cool theory was right!

willRules
Total guess. I'm pretty pleased with my ingenuity big grin

Not to brag embarrasment

Joseph_Kerr
Hate to burst your bubble.. but the theory of Harry's blood has been around for a few months.. and is included in the mugglenet book they published. wink

Tattoo
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
Hate to burst your bubble.. but the theory of Harry's blood has been around for a few months.. and is included in the mugglenet book they published. wink

And willRules theory has been around for nearly a year, which by my count is more than a few months.

tigress
congrats will you so rule hun.

Joseph_Kerr
And I've been saying since GOF was published that Harry's blood would be Voldemort's downfall because of the charm created by Lily. And since the two can't defeat each other with their wands, that the blood within Voldemort would destroy him from within. I was partially right.

tigress
well then you rule too well done

exanda kane
And then think of all the other things which didn't go as you predicted,

willRules
Originally posted by exanda kane
And then think of all the other things which didn't go as you predicted,

The only other theory I supported which didn't work out was that Dumbledore was somehow still alive. Meh, I don't care I'm just happy the blood theory was in the book yes

willRules
Originally posted by Tattoo
And willRules theory has been around for nearly a year, which by my count is more than a few months.

Originally posted by tigress
congrats will you so rule hun.

Cheers my dears big grin

Syren
And I've been saying since GOF was published that Harry's blood would be Voldemort's downfall because of the charm created by Lily. And since the two can't defeat each other with their wands, that the blood within Voldemort would destroy him from within. I was partially right.

But this isn't about you - why can't people just say 'congrats' and be done with it instead of going green with envy and trying to ruin someone else's satisfaction?

Congrats, Will, very well thought out. I think I responded when you came up with the theory, can't remember smile

ADarksideJedi

Yea but that whole thing was still good guessing!You get a nice soft pat on the back for a job well done!jm wink

willRules
Cheers very much people big grin

Unicor777
Congratulation Will. well done

Diamonds
I read that post (but I'm not sure if I replied) and I completely agreed. When I read that bit in the book I was like "That's what I thought! That's what that random on KMC said!"
Well done you clever man big grin

willRules
Thanks embarrasment smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.