Krypto Vs. Sentry's Watchdog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grodd
Which Pooch.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Grodd
Which Pooch.

Watchdog really doesn't have any showings/feats/statements about him other than Johnny Storm telling the Thing "he's stronger than he looks."

so, until we have a "Sentry's Dog" mini series, Krypto for the win.

Alfheim
You're kidding me Sentry has a ****ing super dog?

Grodd
Originally posted by Alfheim

Yes the hulk plays catch with Redwoods he throws into orbit for him. I think given the friendly nature of both dogs, rather than fighting a session of butt sniffing seems more likely. Before they both fly back and hump Sue Storms legs. Lucky dogs!!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Alfheim

Marvel, you cheapskates........... nono

Grodd
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

It's funny because it goes beyond "homage"....... It's blatant!!

laughing

Alfheim
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Yeah man that sucks. Disapointed in Marvel....a super dog.....damn. DCs infiltrating Marvel and corrupting it.

Citizen V
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What's this bullshit?

DC suddenly has a monopoly on having super-powered pets? No.

And I guess in a way you could say it was a homage, Grodd. Because what purpose does Watchdog actually serve? None.

Some people are too quick to judge.

Juntai
Originally posted by Citizen V
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What's this bullshit?

DC suddenly has a monopoly on having super-powered pets? No.

And I guess in a way you could say it was a homage, Grodd. Because what purpose does Watchdog actually serve? None.

Some people are too quick to judge. Pretty much the whole character is play on/homage to Superman.

grey fox
Yeah , Watchdog can fly and emit the same Aura. Though he's a different breed.....

Citizen V
Originally posted by Juntai
Pretty much the whole character is play on/homage to Superman.

Yeah, I agree with you, I was just shocked at how quickly people were ready to brand it a rip-off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.