Silver Surfer vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
Post-Annihilation Silver Surfer (with the upgrades)

Against, current Sentry which seems to kick everyones ass.

starlock
Silver surfer for the win

If BFR is an option this will not be close in my opinion

Grodd
Sentry beat Galactus though according to piderman and definately owned Terrax mor than Silver Surfer ever has!! If he can melt Terrax's axe surely he can melt Surfers glaze.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Grodd
Sentry beat Galactus though according to piderman and definately owned Terrax mor than Silver Surfer ever has!! If he can melt Terrax's axe surely he can melt Surfers glaze.

Thats insane.

Grodd
Originally posted by Alfheim
Thats insane.

He melted Terrax axe with hardly a thought he simply held it, surely he can melt Surfers glaze.

llagrok
Terrax was beaten by Ganymede, he's a notorious jobber.

Tyrant
Sentry beat Galactus though according to piderman and definately owned Terrax mor than Silver Surfer ever has!! If he can melt Terrax's axe surely he can melt Surfers glaze. The funny thing is... none of this happened...

Alfheim
He melted Terrax axe with hardly a thought he simply held it, surely he can melt Surfers glaze.

Damn.......a superhero shouldnt be that powerful. I dont even think Thanos couldnt do that, he could kick Terraxs butt but not melt his axe.

If thats the case Sentry wins 10/10

Grodd
Originally posted by llagrok

Surfer was incapacitated by the Black Panther. What's your point. Show me evidence Surfers glaze is stronger than Terrax axe, as Terrax has hurt the Surfer with his axe more than once.

Grodd
Originally posted by Tyrant
The funny thing is... none of this happened...

The axe was melted in the second Sentry mini. It happened! Just because you get all your comic info here. I'd try reading a few. The Galactus incident is something we may or may not find happened in the future.

Alfheim

Didnt ganymede hurt Tyrant? You say that like Ganymede is a wuss.

Grodd
Didnt ganymede hurt Tyrant? You say that like Ganymede is a wuss.

The Spinsterhood battled him alongside Galactus. She also hurt the Surfer.

Tyrant
The axe was melted in the second Sentry mini. It happened! Just because you get all your comic info here. I'd try reading a few. The Galactus incident is something we may or may not find happened in the future. The ax was broken in half genius...

We may, or may not know the context, but you said "piderman" said that Galactus was beaten, when he actually said that Sentry stalemated Galactus.

I might be wrong though, considering the person I read it off of (or Sentry V2 #1) may have been wrong... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alfheim
The ax was broken in half genius...

Wow still ****ing impressive though.

llagrok
Surfer broke one of Red Shift's swords, more impressive.

Estacado
Surfer.

quanchi112
silver surfer wins this all day.

Citizen V

How? no expression.

Takion
This thread will probably end up being how Sentry is greater than Superman since he STALEMATED Galactus, most likely a weak one.

While Thor and Dr. Strange have actually defeated a weakened one.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Takion
This thread will probably end up being how Sentry is greater than Superman since he STALEMATED Galactus, most likely a weak one .

While Thor and Dr. Strange have actually defeated a weakened one.

I'm calling bullshit, right here.

Prove it, because that's a huge assumption to make without proof.

Takion
Originally posted by Citizen V
I'm calling bullshit, right here.

Prove it, because that's a huge assumption to make without proof.
Really? If Galactus was at full power you do know how many Galaxies would be destroyed right?

Citizen V
Really? If Galactus was at full power you do know how many Galaxies would be destroyed right?

I'm still waiting for you to prove it erm.

Nowhere did Spiderman say that Sentry stale-mated a weak Galactus, therefore it's quite an idiotic claim to make IMO.

Takion
I'm still waiting for you to prove it erm.

Nowhere did Spiderman say that Sentry stale-mated a weak Galactus, therefore it's quite an idiotic claim to make IMO.
I know it seems idiotic right now, but are you saying Sentry has the power to defeat Uatu?

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/ Galactus%20Respect%20Thread%20I%20The%20Power%20of
%20Galactus/001-MatchWatcher-FFv148.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/ Galactus%20Respect%20Thread%20I%20The%20Power%20of
%20Galactus/006-Psychomansenses-FFv177.jpg

Scans are thanks to DarkCrawler

Takion
This is somewhat of a full-power Galactus:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Galactus%20Fights/1VSTyrant02-CosmicPowers6.jpg

Citizen V
I know it seems idiotic right now, but are you saying Sentry has the power to defeat Uatu?

%20Galactus/001-MatchWatcher-FFv148.jpg

%20Galactus/006-Psychomansenses-FFv177.jpg

Scans are thanks to DarkCrawler

Yeah, continue to change the subject:

Prove to that Galactus was weakened when Sentry stale-mated him, I don't want to hear about Uatu, I couldn't care less because it's in no way relevant.

Takion
Yeah, continue to change the subject:

Prove to that Galactus was weakened when Sentry stale-mated him, I don't want to hear about Uatu, I couldn't care less because it's in no way relevant.
DUDE! I said it was most likely a Weakened Galactus I believe this because of the fact how can Sentry have so much struggles with She-Ultron and think about Stalemating a Full Power Galactus, if you think it wasn't weakened then I want to see prove.

Astner
This is somewhat of a full-power Galactus:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Galactus%20Fights/1VSTyrant02-CosmicPowers6.jpg
No that's Full powered Tyrant fighting a normal fed Galactus.
Galactus would need to consume more than everything in the universe to get to full power, which he never have.

Alfheim

Ok but I bet SS was trying really hard. Sentry wasnt even trying when he fought Terrax.

Takion
Originally posted by Astner
No that's Full powered Tyrant fighting a normal fed Galactus.
Galactus would need to consume more than everything in the universe to get to full power, which he never have.
Thats still somewhat proving my point.

Citizen V
DUDE! I said it was most likely a Weakened Galactus I believe this because of the fact how can Sentry have so much struggles with She-Ultron and think about Stalemating a Full Power Galactus, if you think it wasn't weakened then I want to see prove.

So basically, you have none.

And you've decided Galactus was weakened because Sentry has a low-showing. (because it's not like he has several more extremely good showings or anything roll eyes (sarcastic) )

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sentrygalactus4ackc1.jpg

Please study this scan and tell me anywhere it says that Galactus was weakened? It doesn't, because he wasn't.

Takion
So basically, you have none.

And you've decided Galactus was weakened because Sentry has a low-showing. (because it's not like he has several more extremely good showings or anything :rolleyessmile

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sentrygalactus4ackc1.jpg

Please study this scan and tell me anywhere it says that Galactus was weakened? It doesn't, because he wasn't.
How will Spider-man know if Galactus was weakened, he was a mere kid.

Citizen V

How do we ever know he's weakened without him saying so? (or the narration) because someone else says it.

How does Spider-Man's age effect anything? no expression

Alfheim

I think the point is that Sentry fought Galactus, unless there is any evidence to say that Galactus was weakened we cant assume that he was.

I dunno man, I dont know aout Sentrys other feats but beat that does seem stretching it....I know hes powerful but....come on...

Takion
How do we ever know he's weakened without him saying so? (or the narration) because someone else says it.

How does Spider-Man's age effect anything? no expression
I believed Batman was real when I was a kid you know. How would he know that Galactus hadn't come to Earth desperately? Terribly weakened.

Takion
I think the point is that Sentry fought Galactus, unless there is any evidence to say that Galactus was weakened we cant assume that he was.

I dunno man, I dont know aout Sentrys other feats but beat that does seem stretching it....I know hes powerful but....come on...
Captain America also fought Galactus with the Avengers, is it like saying Captain America can defeat a well fed Galactus?

Alfheim
Captain America also fought Galactus with the Avengers, is it like saying Captain America can defeat a well fed Galactus?

Oh yeah I edited my post. No its not. Cap doesnt have any feats for us to say he can beat Galactus.

Its more believable with Sentry because it has at least been speculated that he has unlimited portential.

Takion
Oh yeah I edited my post. No its not. Cap doesnt have any feats for us to say he can beat Galactus.

Its more believable with Sentry because it has at least been speculated that he has unlimited portential.
So does the Silver Surfer, but he is like a pest compared to Galactus.

Citizen V

What the hell?

That's utter crap.

Sentry fought him to a stand-still.

Did Spidey say Sentry had help? No.
Did Spidey say Galactus was weakened? No.

And IMO:

Spider-Man's perception (considering he was there)>>>>>>>>Yours.

Alfheim
So does the Silver Surfer, but he is like a pest compared to Galactus.

Yeah but Sentry has easily broken Terrax axe....I mean yeah I know thats nothing to Galactus, but Sentry wasnt even trying. Imagine what he could do if he was pissed.

The axe is supposed to be almost indestructible and from my understandins is that you would have to be very powerful to break it that easy.

Im in 2 minds about this though. Spiderman always exaggerates things and also he said he took out Galactus by staring at him.....I dont think so somehow.

What the hell?

That's utter crap.

And IMO:

Yeah thats true, eventhough Spiderman does exaggerate, he would know wether Sentry fought Galactus or not. Like you said nobody else was there and Spiderman knows what two people fighting looks like it was just Galactus and Sentry.

Citizen V
Im in 2 minds about this though. Spiderman always exaggerates things and also he said he took out Galactus by staring at him.....I dont think so somehow.

He didn't say he took out Galactus by staring at him, he took out Menace Master, he was talking about someone else.

Takion
What the hell?

That's utter crap.

And IMO:

I know where your getting at. But a guy he got hurt by Ironman, and She-Ultron can defeat a well fed Galactus, who defeated FP Tyrant, swated away Thor, Squashed BRB and Silver Surfer.

Alfheim
He didn't say he took out Galactus by staring at him, he took out Menace Master, he was talking about someone else.

My bad.

I know where your getting at. But a guy he got hurt by Ironman, and She-Ultron can defeat a well fed Galactus, who defeated FP Tyrant, swated away Thor, Squashed BRB and Silver Surfer.

Well that seems like low showings for Sentry that doesnt change the fact that Spiderman saw Sentry fight Galactus.

llagrok

You have no idea how powerful She-Ultron is.

Takion
Yeah but Sentry has easily broken Terrax axe....I mean yeah I know thats nothing to Galactus, but Sentry wasnt even trying. Imagine what he could do if he was pissed.

The axe is supposed to be almost indestructible and from my understandins is that you would have to be very powerful to break it that easy.

Yeah thats true, eventhough Spiderman does exaggerate, he would know wether Sentry fought Galactus or not. Like you said nobody else was there and Spiderman knows what two people fighting looks like it was just Galactus and Sentry.
Breaking Terrax axe without trying is something I agree, but adamantium itself is supposed to be said indestructible.

Takion
You have no idea how powerful She-Ultron is.
Well not really, but how Sentry has been interpreted he should defeat her without trying though.

Alfheim
Breaking Terrax axe without trying is something I agree, but adamantium itself is supposed to be said indestructible.

Yes I know and if the stuff that Galactus makes is almost indestructible that means its almost as tough as adamantuim and if Sentry can do that when hes not even trying its actually logical that if he got mad he could destroy adamantuim.

Hell when he broke Teraaxs axe it was like he was half asleep.

Well not really, but how Sentry has been interpreted he should defeat her without trying though.

Yeah thats the problem. Sentry seems inconsistent.

Takion
Yes he did, "He took out the Menace Master just by staring at him."

Priest
What the f**k? @ melted

Takion
Yes I know and if the stuff that Galactus makes is almost indestructible that means its almost as tough as adamantuim and if Sentry can do that when hes not even trying its actually logical that if he got mad he could destroy adamantuim.

Hell when he broke Teraaxs axe it was like he was half asleep.

Yeah thats the problem. Sentry seems inconsistent.
Did you just say Galactus's durability is lower than adamantiums?

Takion
I'll be back in 10 minutes.

Citizen V
Yes he did, "He took out the Menace Master just by staring at him."

What the Hardball?!

Menace Master isn't Galactus no expression.

Some people need to read this:

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,123025.0.html

(because Sentry's low showings are being over-played here and people seem to be forgetting that Sentry has plenty of impressive showings to make up for it.)

quanchi112
silver surfer just has to much in the way of power cosmic and in the way of experience.

Priest
Surfer ftw.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Priest
What the f**k? @ melted

He broke it in half. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Did you just say Galactus's durability is lower than adamantiums?

No sorry what I mean is stuff like Surfers Board, Firelord Staff are almost as tough as adamantuim and if Sentry can break stuff like that easily he should be able to break adamantuim if he trys harder.

Priest
He broke it in half. roll eyes (sarcastic)
yeah i know roll eyes (sarcastic)

No sorry what I mean is stuff like Surfers Board, Firelord Staff are almost as tough as adamantuim and if Sentry can break stuff like that easily he should be able to break adamantuim if he trys harder.
Cable Broke Surfers Board, its not nearly as hard as Adamantium.

Alfheim

Cable Broke Surfers Board, its not nearly as hard as Adamantium.

How hard did he have to try? Well I was going on the raeson that it almost indestructible and since Adamantuim is indestructible....well you get my logic.

Priest
How hard did he have to try? Well I was going on the raeson that it almost indestructible and since Adamantuim is indestructible....well you get my logic.
Well i have yet to see first grade Adamantuim destroyed by physical means.
there for Cosmic accessories <Adamantium

Takion
I thought there was this purple being who broke Wolverines adamantium like a tooth pick.

Alfheim

Yes but again logic dictates they are almost as powerful as Adaamntuim and if Sentry can do that without trying he should be able to destry Adamantuim if pissed.

Tyrant
This thread will probably end up being how Sentry is greater than Superman since he STALEMATED Galactus, most likely a weak one.

While Thor and Dr. Strange have actually defeated a weakened one. Neither Strange or Thor have beaten Galactus...
At least Thor managed to make him run, but Strange did nothing. Except get a couple scans taken out of context to make it look like he won.

Thor didn't defeat him, because Galactus wasn't fighting him. Galactus was fighting Ego... bam, he got cheap shotted.

Before anyone questions it.

Priest
Yes but again logic dictates they are almost as powerful as Adaamntuim and if Sentry can do that without trying he should be able to destry Adamantuim if pissed.
yet Sentry has some trouble lifting a shield helicopter. and he couldn't inflict damage on Ultron. The guy maybe powerful, but not as physically strong as people thinks.
Ur also forgetting that Terrax is a jobber imo, he gets his ass kicked in every appearance he is im, hell im certain Thor one shot-ed terrax once before.

Citizen V
yet Sentry has some trouble lifting a shield helicopter. and he couldn't inflict damage on Ultron. The guy maybe powerful, but not as physically strong as people thinks.
Ur also forgetting that Terrax is a jobber imo, he gets his ass kicked in every appearance he is im, hell im certain Thor one shot-ed terrax once before.

Couldn't inflict damage on Ultron? Sure he could, he broke her neck, but physical damage (from what we've seen so far) doesn't harm her.

Terrax is a jobber? Riiiight, that's why he's been destroying planets with ease lately.

llagrok

A shield helicopter?

A shield HELLICARRIER you retard. There's a pretty big difference considering he doesn't have tactile telekinesis and was trying to save everyone inside.

Alfheim
Couldn't inflict damage on Ultron? Sure he could, he broke her neck, but physical damage (from what we've seen so far) doesn't harm her.

Terrax is a jobber? Riiiight, that's why he's been destroying planets with ease lately.

isnt Ultron made from Adamantuim? Maybe he hit a weak part.

A shield helicopter?

A shield HELLICARRIER you retard. There's a pretty big difference considering he doesn't have tactile telekinesis and was trying to save everyone inside.

Damn that is tough.

Priest
good point, i wonder when is the next MA comming out, it seems forever.
he destroyed one planet as of late too my knowledge.
And yes he still is a jobber.

llagrok
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9979/annihilationheraldsofgaim7.th.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6641/annihilationheraldsofgawo5.th.jpghttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1438/annihilationheraldsofgaam7.th.jpghttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1110/annihilationheraldsofgasd2.th.jpg

Doesn't look a jobber to me.

Takion
In the first scan it seems as if Terrax is doing may I say "Dirty" stuff to his opponent.

Priest
A shield helicopter?

Wat makes u think that he does or not have telekinesis? the only hero that is confirmed to have i think is Gladiator.
P.S. don't call me a retard, u know what the **** i was talking about.

llagrok
Wat makes u think that he does or not have telekinesis? the only hero that is confirmed to have i think is Gladiator.
P.S. don't call me a retard, u know what the **** i was talking about.

I know what I'm talking about, didn't seem like you had any idea what you were talking about.

Emma mentioned that he was constantly using his mental powers to keep his form together. If he did have tactile telekinesis then he wouldn't have any problems lifting the Hellcarrier.

Priest
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9979/annihilationheraldsofgaim7.th.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6641/annihilationheraldsofgawo5.th.jpghttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1438/annihilationheraldsofgaam7.th.jpghttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1110/annihilationheraldsofgasd2.th.jpg

Doesn't look a jobber to me.
whoa there, he beat some Randau guy. yep he's not a jobber roll eyes (sarcastic)
put him against a top tier, and he still will get his ass beat.

llagrok
whoa there, he beat some Randau guy. yep he's not a jobber roll eyes (sarcastic)
put him against a top tier, and he still will get his ass beat.

Terrax cut a planet in half after exhausting himself. It's a high tier feat.

Priest
I know what I'm talking about, didn't seem like you had any idea what you were talking about.
apparently u don't know wat ur talking about.. ur the one outlining his powers, yet the writers from Marvel themselves don't even know yet wat he is capable of.

Emma mentioned that he was constantly using his mental powers to keep his form together. If he did have tactile telekinesis then he wouldn't have any problems lifting the Hellcarrier.
^This ^ docent make sense, if he did have mental powers, wouldent he more than likely have some sort of TK to begin with confused

llagrok
apparently u don't know wat ur talking about.. ur the one outlining his powers, yet the writers from Marvel themselves don't even know yet wat he is capable of.

^This ^ docent make sense, if he did have mental powers, wouldent he more than likely have some sort of TK to begin with confused

Did you read New Avengers at all? Go over his discussion with Emma.

All of the energy inside of Sentry would make him explode if he didn't use his mental powers to keep himself together, thus why he doesn't access them. Have you ever seen him use any telekinesis in the comics?

Priest
Terrax cut a planet in half after exhausting himself. It's a high tier feat.
yes, he put a whooping on a defenseless planet..
Lets see him cut a guy like Thor or Surfer in half. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tyrant

Doesn't look a jobber to me. So, he has one bad ass feat, and that suddenly rules out his feat from two years ago, and every other time?

Plus, that was with the ax end. He never hit Sentry with the ax end...
For everyone else.

llagrok
So, he has one bad ass feat, and that suddenly rules out his feat from two years ago, and every other time?

Plus, that was with the ax end. He never hit Sentry with the ax end...
For everyone else.

Did I say that? nope. Maybe you need to learn how to read posts properly eek!

Morg had waters of life when he broke Terrax' axe, which puts him above characters such as Silver Surfer or Thor. Had anyone besides Morg broken Terrax' axe before Sentry broke the handle?

yes, he put a whooping on a defenseless planet..
Lets see him cut a guy like Thor or Surfer in half. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lols, aren't you the idiot.

Cutting a planet in half is a big feat no matter what. It's not something SS would be able to do in a weakened state.

Priest
Did you read New Avengers at all? Go over his discussion with Emma.

All of the energy inside of Sentry would make him explode if he didn't use his mental powers to keep himself together, thus why he doesn't access them. Have you ever seen him use any telekinesis in the comics?
yes i do read NA...ur talkin about the issue when the heros of earth with Strange was fending off the Void while Emma and Reed was giving Bob some therapy...No?
anyways are u trying to say that Sentry doesn't use his mental powers, because he is too busy using it to keep his body together?

llagrok
yes i do read NA...ur talkin about the issue when the heros of earth with Strange was fending off the Void while Emma and Reed was giving Bob some therapy...No?
anyways are u trying to say that Sentry doesn't use his mental powers, because he is too busy using it to keep his body together?

His telekinesis at least.

Unless you have scans/feats that suggest otherwise.

Tyrant
Did I say that? nope. Maybe you need to learn how to read posts properly eek!

Morg had waters of life when he broke Terrax' axe, which puts him above characters such as Silver Surfer or Thor. Had anyone besides Morg broken Terrax' axe before Sentry broke the handle? As do you...
"For everyone else."
Maybe not worded properly, but it's the thought that counts.

Also, "Doesn't look a jobber to me." certainly seems like it's saying something... doesn't it?

I'm thinking... plus, I never said anything about it being broken.
I just said that him hitting the planet with the sharp end, and energy, is different from Sentry grabbing his ax, before this could be accomplished, and whatnot.

Priest
Cutting a planet in half is a big feat no matter what. It's not something SS would be able to do in a weakened state.
Im not discrediting the feat at all if ur thinking it.
So yea terrax destroyed a planet, nice feat...but Put him against a top tier and he'll get raped.
U basing his whole powerset on one feat is idiotic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alfheim

I just said that him hitting the planet with the sharp end, and energy, is different from Sentry grabbing his ax, before this could be accomplished, and whatnot.

Its still a big feat. As llgarok mentioned Morg was amped which explains why he was able to do it. Which still makes Sentrys feat very very impressive.

Hell I dont even see why he couldnt break the axe itself. If he can do that to the handle like nothing he could probably break the axe.

Furthermore I cant actually see the axe being any harder than the handle because its all made from the same material.

Tyrant
Its still a big feat. As llgarok mentioned Morg was amped which explains why he was able to do it. Which still makes Sentrys feat very very impressive. Was Morg's weapon amped?

Of course it's an amazingly overused feat, but it's not really comparable to Terrax cutting a planet in half (to make the feat better).

llagrok
As do you...
"For everyone else."
Maybe not worded properly, but it's the thought that counts.

Also, "Doesn't look a jobber to me." certainly seems like it's saying something... doesn't it?

I'm thinking... plus, I never said anything about it being broken.

The fact that I don't complete my sentences, has nothing to do with this discussion. It doesn't affect Terrax' feats.

Way to completely ignore my post once again.

Fact is that no one besides Morg with WOL and Sentry have ever broken Terrax' axe. He has only lost to other heralds, but we've never seen any low tier characters break his axe which means that it's quite a feat for the Sentry to do so.

Alfheim
Was Morg's weapon amped?

Of course it's an amazingly overused feat, but it's not really comparable to Terrax cutting a planet in half (to make the feat better).

Bro the weapons are an extension of the heralds power if they get amped they're weapons get amped.

Even using common sense a stronger person wielding a baseball bat will do more damage than a weaker person.

Tyrant
The fact that I don't complete my sentences, has nothing to do with this discussion. It doesn't affect Terrax' feats.

Way to completely ignore my post once again.

Fact is that no one besides Morg with WOL and Sentry have ever broken Terrax' axe. He has only lost to other heralds, but we've never seen any low tier characters break his axe which means that it's quite a feat for the Sentry to do so. You don't complete sentences, and yet you end them with a period?

Are you talking about who else has broke the ax, because I said "I'm thinking...".
Therefore, thinking about who else has broke it.
Therefore, not completely ignoring your post, or ignoring it at all.

Hasn't Thing punched him back a couple miles or something?

It's quite a feat indeed, as I've never denied. I just think it's not the best feat to bring into debates every time, as it's questionable, and Sentry took Terrax's blasts like nothing in the same instance, but got affected by Iron Man, KO'ed twice by Super Adaptoid, etc.

Bro the weapons are an extension of the heralds power if they get amped they're weapons get amped.

Even using common sense a stronger person wielding a baseball bat will do more damage than a weaker person. So, an extension of herald's powers amps the durability of their weapons?

So, if we take two bats, the same durability, and have a stronger person smash against the weaker person's swing, then the stronger person's would shatter the weaker person's to pieces?

Unless of course, or in my mind anyway, that Morg's is more durable.

llagrok
Super Adaptoid can pretty much K-O anyone and is giving Phyla one hell of a fight.

Alfheim

It's quite a feat indeed, as I've never denied. I just think it's not the best feat to bring into debates every time, as it's questionable, and Sentry took Terrax's blasts like nothing in the same instance, but got affected by Iron Man, KO'ed twice by Super Adaptoid, etc.

and as we have said those were low showings wriiten at full power he should be very powerful.

Oh yes as I mentioned before the handle is probably just as durable as the axe, but of course the axe will do more damage because its sharp.

Super Adaptoid can pretty much K-O anyone and is giving Phyla one hell of a fight.

Dindt he make himself as heavy as a mountain once?

Tyrant
Super Adaptoid can pretty much K-O anyone and is giving Phyla one hell of a fight. So, the question that arises, is, is he herald level, or above (since Sentry can beat Surfer 10/10)?
and as we have said those were low showings wriiten at full power he should be very powerful.

Oh yes as I mentioned before the handle is probably just as durable as the axe, but of course the axe will do more damage because its sharp.

Dindt he make himself as heavy as a mountain once? The problem is, that you're using one showing to rule out multiple showings of Sentry.
You use one showing to base all of his power off of?

OK, Surfer losing to Galactus is a low showing, and him beating someone who had his own universe is his full power.

The ax has to do with blasts... because? Or the sharpness has to do with what?

Yup.

Alfheim
So, the question that arises, is, is he herald level, or above (since Sentry can beat Surfer 10/10)?
The problem is, that you're using one showing to rule out multiple showings of Sentry.
You use one showing to base all of his power off of?

OK, Surfer losing to Galactus is a low showing, and him beating someone who had his own universe is his full power.

The ax has to do with blasts... because? Or the sharpness has to do with what?

Yup.

Meh you know what I agree Sentry just doesnt have enough showings.

Tyrant
Meh you know what I agree Sentry just doesnt have enough showings. Sentry has lots of showings though.

You could probably put a good gauge on him based off of those.

I'd personally place him Thor level.

Alfheim
Sentry has lots of showings though.

LOL enough REALLY powerful showings laughing out loud

Priest
LOL enough REALLY powerful showings laughing out loud
he does have a lot of impressive feats.

Alfheim

Well actually im thinking of my thread . odin, onslaught and sentry vs one celestial. Im thinking hes not powerful enough to be in that group.

gaiawolf

And the Surfer doesn't? His most recent win was against two Galactus-level beings at the same time. Specifically, he has a good history for using his cosmic senses and telepathy to take advantage of opponents' weaknesses, and Sentry is riddled with more emotional / mental issues than powerful feats.

llagrok
Originally posted by gaiawolf
And the Surfer doesn't? His most recent win was against two Galactus-level beings at the same time. Specifically, he has a good history for using his cosmic senses and telepathy to take advantage of opponents' weaknesses, and Sentry is riddled with more emotional / mental issues than powerful feats.

Galactus mentioned that Silver Surfer wielded only a fraction of their power and the sole reason he one was due to their location.

strengthkills
Super Adaptoid can pretty much K-O anyone and is giving Phyla one hell of a fight. Hulk stalemated super adaptoid once,just stating it,llagrok dont reply.

Grodd
What the f**k? @ melted

I take it back it's ages since I read the comic, he actually melts terrax hand. Before snapping the axe

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts010170vk.jpg

Frame 3. Look at Terrax hand. The Silver Surfers glaze should go the same way!

tkitna
Sentry wins

TricksterPriest
Sentry has lots of showings though.

If Sentry beats Thor in Thor's return, durwank. Thor would not lose to frigging Sentry. thumb down Calling Sentry Thor level is an insult. stick out tongue

Tyrant
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Sentry beats Thor in Thor's return, durwank. Thor would not lose to frigging Sentry. thumb down Calling Sentry Thor level is an insult. stick out tongue Based on?
I also never said he'd win, and you commenting on Thor's levels, and stuff, is funny to me... ermm

Calling Apoc herald level is even more of an insult... ermm

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Sentry beats Thor in Thor's return, durwank. Thor would not lose to frigging Sentry. thumb down Calling Sentry Thor level is an insult. stick out tongue

You're known for a few things, Trickster.

One's Apocalypse stroking. Another's DC bias. Another is Sentry-hate.

Your opinion on any of the above three subjects is a bit void, friend.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Soljer

Your opinion on any of the above three subjects is a bit void, friend. But it's hard not to hate Sentry. Look at him.

What's not to hate?

leonidas
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
But it's hard not to hate Sentry. Look at him.

What's not to hate?

thumb up

Cosmic Cube
Hey leo.

droolio

leonidas
i've missed you too ya big lug . . .

the Darkone
Sentry would get utterly butt rape!

Peterlane
Silver Surfer wins

psycho gundam

Your opinion on any of the above three subjects is a bit void, friend. powned...

batdude123
Trick's right though. shocklaugh

Peterlane
Originally posted by batdude123
Trick's right though. shocklaugh

No he's not. confused

Mindset
Trick's right I don't understand this.

xJLxKing

Your opinion on any of the above three subjects is a bit void, friend.
Whatever he is know for doesn't change the fact that he is right about what he said.

batdude123
Originally posted by Peterlane
No he's not. confused

I know. Sentry one shots Thor, amirite?

Originally posted by Mindset
I don't understand this.

There's a first time for everything. uhuh

Peterlane
I know. Sentry one shots Thor, amirite?

There's a first time for everything. uhuh

No he doesn't. He can sure beat current Thor though

batdude123
Two shot?

Peterlane
Two shot?

Maybe 5 shot at least.

Eternal Idol
Silver Surfer ftw.

The Nuul
SS shit stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Silver Surfer rapes Sentry.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Silver Surfer rapes Sentry.

Mind rapes right? SS is straight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rage.Of.Olympus
The fact that the one thing that comes to your mind involves homosexuality should tell you something about yourself.

Peterlane
The fact that the one thing that comes to your mind involves homosexuality should tell you something about yourself.

The definition of rape is when someone forces themselves on one sexually and you said SS rapes The Sentry, what else should it mean?

Blanket
The definition of rape is when someone forces themselves on one sexually and you said SS rapes The Sentry, what else should it mean? Whoa, whoa, this is a PG13 forum!

batdude123

Hypocrite.

SoulDevourer
Terrax axe cant be that hard huh

I mean how come he coudnt break she Ultrons armor? now THATs hard stuff

Peterlane
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Terrax axe cant be that hard huh

I mean how come he coudnt break she Ultrons armor? now THATs hard stuff

Ultrons armor is adamantium.

SoulDevourer
Ultrons armor is adamantium. yeah thats kinda the point

ppl are sayin Terrax axe is suppose to be indestructibe but its nowhere near that hard

Nihilist
Surfer wins easily.

Peterlane
yeah thats kinda the point

ppl are sayin Terrax axe is suppose to be indestructibe but its nowhere near that hard

Ultrons Axe didnt break or bend when he hit ultron

SoulDevourer
Ultrons Axe didnt break or bend when he hit ultron and dat means? huh

Peterlane
and dat means? huh

It's just as hard and durable

Ambient
yeah thats kinda the point

Probably meant the original one taken by Surfer..

The one he used against Bob was not..

Peterlane
Originally posted by Ambient
Probably meant the original one taken by Surfer..

The one he used against Bob was not..

Terrax still calls it indestructable

SoulDevourer
It's just as hard and durable then back 2 : if its as hard & if he broke it then how come he coudnt break she-ultrons armor too?

Ambient
Terrax still calls it indestructable
He did? Not too sure about that..

Peterlane
Originally posted by Ambient
He did? Not too sure about that..

Go on the respect thread again

Ambient
which one?

Peterlane
The Sentry 1

Ambient
It didn't say..

bbrem123
i think he just calls it his cosmic axe or something...not sure if he says it is indestructible

Peterlane
But he implies it by saying...it's not possible

Ambient
Maybe he was ref. to the axe being wrestled from his hand..

Creshosk
But he implies it by saying...it's not possible Well, obviously he was wrong. And what a person thinks doesn't dictate truth. YOU should know that unless you've never watched DBZ?

Freeza thought he was the best in the universe. By the time we get to buu, Freeza is just a fart in a hurricane.

Parmaniac
But he implies it by saying...it's not possible

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Juggernaut%20Hulk%20war/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juggernaut also said it's impossible does that make it count?

Peterlane
Originally posted by Creshosk
Well, obviously he was wrong. And what a person thinks doesn't dictate truth. YOU should know that unless you've never watched DBZ?

Freeza thought he was the best in the universe. By the time we get to buu, Freeza is just a fart in a hurricane.

So Terrax who is powered by Galactus doesn't know his own power? DBZ=/=Marvel

Creshosk
So Terrax who is powered by Galactus doesn't know his own power? DBZ=/=Marvel Because all the heralds have the same power since its the same source right? And at the same level of power right?

You missed the point. Villians often say things that don't happen or aren't true. regardless of the universe.

In fact its pretty much a staple of the evil overlord. Which is why on the list it says "I will never utter the words "I am invincible" because death is pretty much instantaneous after that. "

Because it happens all the time to evil villians.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Creshosk
Because all the heralds have the same power since its the same source right? And at the same level of power right?

You missed the point. Villians often say things that don't happen or aren't true. regardless of the universe.

In fact its pretty much a staple of the evil overlord. Which is why on the list it says "I will never utter the words "I am invincible" because death is pretty much instantaneous after that. "

Because it happens all the time to evil villians.

I never said Terrax = SS.

I said Sentry is high-herald because he owned a mid-herald in 3 seconds

-Pr-
Norrin, imo.

xJLxKing
I never said Terrax = SS.

I said Sentry is high-herald because he owned a mid-herald in 3 seconds
But he would get owned by a high herald.

Peterlane
Originally posted by xJLxKing
But he would get owned by a high herald.

No not really. WWH is high-herald he didn't get owned

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>