Omega Flight vs. Mighty Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Omega Flight

1. Beta Ray Bill

2. Gaurdian

3. Sasquatch

4. Talisman

5. U.S Agent

6. Arachne

Mighty Avengers

1. Sentry

2. Wonderman

3. Ms. Marvel

4. Ares

5. Black Widow

6. Wasp

Iron Man is off world and not in the fight to make it even in numbers.

New York City

nimbus006
Mungi, Im waiting.

shksprtx
The new Guardian is still too much of an unknown factor to really make this fair...

nimbus006
Originally posted by shksprtx
The new Guardian is still too much of an unknown factor to really make this fair...

I had a feeling that was gonna be an issue.

Ok take out Guardian and Sentry

So you have:

Omega Flight

1. BRB

2. Sasquatch

3. Talisman

4. U.S Agent

5. Arachne

Mighty Avengers

1. Wonderman

2. Ms. Marvel

3. Ares

4. Black Widow

5. Wasp

Tyrant
The new Guardian is still too much of an unknown factor to really make this fair... He caught Tanaraq off his guard... and it kind of implied he could take him out...
I can't wait 'till 5 comes out... damn Beta's cool!

shksprtx
Originally posted by nimbus006
I had a feeling that was gonna be an issue.

Ok take out Guardian and Sentry

So you have:

Omega Flight

1. BRB

2. Sasquatch

3. Talisman

4. U.S Agent

5. Arachne

Mighty Avengers

1. Wonderman

2. Ms. Marvel

3. Ares

4. Black Widow

5. Wasp

In that case, I think OF can take a majority. Talisman tips the scales on this one IMHO...

nimbus006
In that case, I think OF can take a majority. Talisman tips the scales on this one IMHO...

I think your right.

Omega Flight 8/10

Tyrant
In that case, I think OF can take a majority. Talisman tips the scales on this one IMHO... Beta could win this himself...

King_Mungi
Talisman literally could do the exact same phobia spell Strange did to the Mighty Avengers. Magical users are cheap

Originally posted by Tyrant
He caught Tanaraq off his guard... and it kind of implied he could take him out...

I doubt he could as even the full powered Collective couldn't and he isn't as powerful as him.

Citizen V
Beta could win this himself...

GTFO, Wasp kicks his ass.

Tyrant
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I doubt he could as even the full powered Collective couldn't and he isn't as powerful as him. Meh... just saying what they implied.

Originally posted by Citizen V
GTFO, Wasp kicks his ass. Beta goes all Hank Pym on her ass.

Citizen V
Beta goes all Hank Pym on her ass.

Pfft.. He wishes he was as good as Hank Pym.

King_Mungi
Guardian IV
---------------------------------------------
Energy Blasts
---------------------------------------------
Alpha Flight #4 of 5:
Micheal Pointer finally joins into the battle and does it in a big way. Wooza, he destroys multiple demons and buildings with single blasts and this is his first outing in the Guardian armor. Quite uber. I highly doubt he could have killed Sasquatch, as even the Collective couldn't and this is a stronger version of Walter to boot.

1. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/?action=view&current=OmegaF_4_0027.jpg
2. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/?action=view&current=OmegaF_4_0029.jpg
3. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/?action=view&current=OmegaF_4_0031.jpg
4. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/?action=view&current=OmegaF_4_0032.jpg

Tyrant
Pfft.. He wishes he was as good as Hank Pym. Maybe... but Wasp has a 1:1 track record of getting slapped around by the superior race... men.

Citizen V
Maybe... but Wasp has a 1:1 track record of getting slapped around by the superior race... men.

True 'dat.

All I'm saying, is if Beta gets all up in her grill and *****slaps her and she turns round and is all like: "Yeahbutwhat?"

I wouldnt' be suprised erm.

Tyrant
True 'dat.

All I'm saying, is if Beta gets all up in her grill and *****slaps her and she turns round and is all like: "Yeahbutwhat?"

I wouldnt' be suprised erm. What ev, what ev.

Beta just bends her over donkey punches her then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.