Season 7 Episode 7/4 "CURE"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
No deets yet just a title thanks to K-site.

I myself wonder if this will be about Chloe's power. confused

~JP~

Ultimate Hulk43
Is Chloe still alive?

~JP~
Yes dear

~JP~
07/30 - Jimmy sells concert tickets to a co-worker. Kara is at the Daily Planet looking for Lois but she isn't there because the new editor sent her to the "City of Angels" to work on a story. Kara wants to look at footage Lois took from inside a silo; rumor has it, it's footage of a spaceship. When Kara is there, Jimmy beams, hoping that something may develop between the two. He tries to connect with her by saying he too is an ET fan. Later, Chloe is hurt when she sees Jimmy and Kara together. In a scene where Lex and Knox face off, the latter reveals that he endured a lot (arrows, blades, etc.) and tells Lex a nine millimeter doesn't scare him. Knox warns Lex that he should have never threatened him. Lex ends up at the hospital, unconscious. Clark visits him. Source: SpoilerFix.com

~JP~
Interview with Dean Cain from TV Guide about this episode.

SUPERMAN RETURNS!

Man Of Steel, meet...Man Of Steel? Sort of. Former Lois &Clarkcape waver Dean Cain flies back into the comic-book scene on October 18 for a visit toSmallville.But this time around, he will be leaving the heriocs on Tom Welling, television's current Clark Kent.

"I'm pretty evil," the 41-year-old Cain says, laughing, of his role as Dr. Curtis Knox, a neurosurgeon who, despite working for Lex Luthor, has "sort of good intentions. He's cured many meteo-infected patients." What that means for Allison Mack's Chloe-who possesses the kryptonite-fueled ability to heal people-is one of the episode's big secerts, but Cain hints that Knox"has romance on his mind, not the way you may think." Executive Producer Al Gough cryptically elaborates that "Knox falls for parts of Chloe."

By the episode's end, the door will open for more visits from Cain. Knox"is going to have an ax to grind with Clark," Gough say. "He is definitely someone who could back and cause problems in the future."

Not that landing Cain for this present gig was a breeze."Frankly, we've been looking for a role for Dean since Season 4," Gough says. " Because of Dean's connection to Superman, we wanted to make sure we had something worthy of him being in the show." Apparently, Knox fit the bill. " They told me about the character," Cain says. " I liked the script, it sounded fun, and you know, I like to perpetuate the whole Superman mythos," he says.

Of coarse, things aren't so Lois & Clark campy in this neck of the superwoods. "The tone of the this show is entirely different," Cain admits. " It takes a second to get into their world...It's very a different world, one that I hadn't been part of." Would he be more comfortable, perhaps, chilling out with L&Ccostar Terri Hatcher over on Desperate Housewives? "I don't really watch that show," he confesses. " But if there was something fun to do, I would never say never to anything."

That's good, because arranging a reunion between Cain and Hatcher on Smallville would surely take more than the CW budget could handle. Says Gough: " We always joke that we should have done that in the first three seasons, when she was avaliable.!"

By Damain Holbrook

Blue_Hefner
Who's Knox?

Kal-El_08
Even though he sucked as Superman, I'm looking forward to seeing him on Smallville next week.

HueyFreeman
Knox reminded me of Vandal Savage.

Amazon
tv_horror That was one creepy episode. Almost as creepy as "Promise." I could'nt watch the scene where knox kills the bee girl. sad Geez I can't belive Lex hired that guy. Even when Lex is trying to be good he's evil. LOL At least he tried to stop Knox, but still, if he wants to end his evil ways he may have to take responsibility for his crimes instead of continually hurting people. It was really hard to take Dean seriously when he was giving the cure for paralysis speach after being Jack the Ripper. Especially when I could see him reading the que cards LOL
My heart totally breaks for Chloe though. Her life seems to be falling apart. Ever since she came back from the dead things haven't been the same for her. I feel so bad for her. I wonder why she didn't tell Jimmy her secret. Especially after all she saw Lana and Clark go through.
Where's Lionel????? Is he dead or what?

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Amazon
tv_horror That was one creepy episode. Almost as creepy as "Promise." I could'nt watch the scene where knox kills the bee girl. sad Geez I can't belive Lex hired that guy. Even when Lex is trying to be good he's evil. LOL At least he tried to stop Knox, but still, if he wants to end his evil ways he may have to take responsibility for his crimes instead of continually hurting people. It was really hard to take Dean seriously when he was giving the cure for paralysis speach after being Jack the Ripper. Especially when I could see him reading the que cards LOL
My heart totally breaks for Chloe though. Her life seems to be falling apart. Ever since she came back from the dead things haven't been the same for her. I feel so bad for her. I wonder why she didn't tell Jimmy her secret. Especially after all she saw Lana and Clark go through.
Where's Lionel????? Is he dead or what? At least she now has a first hand perspective as to why Clark kept his life a secret for so long. Whats up with Lana. She's going all Mission Impossible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.